Image and video hosting by TinyPic

mporarily in the seco

in
Häuser
25.07.2018 05:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. Damian Jones Jersey . -- The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net. Jiri Tlusty scored twice and Anton Khudobin stopped 35 shots to lead the Hurricanes to a 3-0 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Khudobin recorded his first shutout this season with the Hurricanes, and the third of his career. His last shutout was March 31, 2013, at Buffalo as a member of the Boston Bruins. Jeff Skinner also scored for the Hurricanes. "Its always good when you (dont) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said. Dan Ellis, who played last season for Carolina, started the second period in relief of Roberto Luongo and made 18 saves. Luongo left the game after the first period with an upper body injury sustained in a collision with Carolinas Radek Dvorak. The Panthers described it as a precautionary measure. Luongo stopped 11 of 12 shots. Dvorak was assessed a game misconduct at 12:48 of the first when he crashed into Luongo and sent him into the net, knocking it off its moorings. Floridas Erik Gudbranson was assessed a roughing penalty for engaging Dvorak in retaliation. "I?made the shot and then I was driving like 100 miles per hour to the net and then I got a little push," Dvorak said. "Next thing I?knew I was in the net with Louie, but it was not intentional at all. Thats not my style." Dvorak, who has a home in the area, had over 20 family members and friends attending the game, only to see him exit early. "Obviously, you want to finish the game because you want to play in front of your family, in front of your friends, but sometimes you have a little bit of bad luck," Dvorak said. "But the thing is we got two points after the game, which is more important for us." Khudobin was pleased with his own play but concerned about Luongo. "I?hope hes OK and hes not going to have anything, but at the same time its just hockey," Khudobin said. "Sometimes it happens, but I?dont feel good about it." It didnt take long for the Hurricanes to take advantage of the goalie change as they scored two goals in five minutes. Tlusty scored his second goal after he grabbed a loose puck to the left of the net. Ellis fell down in the crease and wasnt able to reach across to block the shot from the left side. Tlusty found the net at 2:30 of the second for his third two-goal game of the season and a 2-0 lead. The Hurricanes stretched their advantage to 3-0 on Skinners goal. He took a pass from behind the net and his shot from the right side beat Ellis on the stick side at 5:46 of the second. "Its never a fun situation because you know your partner . something might not be good with him," Ellis said. "Thats the job and you have to be ready when they call you. I wish I could have made two more saves." The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on Tlustys first goal 9:09 into the first period. Eric Staal grabbed a loose puck along the left boards and brought it toward the net. He passed to Tlusty low in the right circle. Tlusty was able to work the puck and get Luongo out of position and score on a wrist shot. "Tonight we scored the first goal, which is always better than being one down. Everyone came ready," Tlusty said. NOTES: Gudbranson returned to the lineup after missing the past nine games with a knee injury. ... The Hurricanes won all three games against the Panthers this season. ... Khudobin has started five of the past six games for the Hurricanes. Golden State Warriors Jerseys .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Kevin Durant Jersey . He was 90. The team announced Monday that Adams had died, saying he "passed away peacefully from natural causes." The son of a prominent oil executive, Adams built his own energy fortune and founded the Houston Oilers.MADRID, Spain -- Top-ranked Rafael Nadal is back in a clay court final at the Madrid Open, where Japans Kei Nishikori denied an all-Spanish meeting by converting his 10th match point in a grueling victory over David Ferrer on Saturday. Nadal, the defending champion, reached his first clay final since winning in Rio de Janeiro in February with a 6-4, 6-4 win against countryman Roberto Bautista Agut. Ferrer saved nine match points before Nishikori ultimately overcame his late nerves for a 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-3 victory that propelled him into his first Masters series final. Earlier, Maria Sharapova held her nerve to reach her second consecutive womens final, where she will play Simona Halep of Romania. After Nishikori won the first set, Ferrer delivered an ace to save his first match point in the 10th game, then broke Nishikori on the fifth try one game later. Ferrer took it to a third set after saving two break points. Despite needing treatment on his right thigh before the start of the deciding set, Nishikoris powerful groundstrokes overwhelmed Ferrer for a key break in the sixth game. There was a dramatic ninth game that lasted nearly 20 minutees. Draymond Green Jersey. Nishikori smashed error after error with victory in his grasp as the local fans backed Ferrer, who ultimately hit long for the 12th-ranked Nishikori to earn his 14th straight win, including a perfect 10-0 on clay this season. Bautista Agut, playing in his first career Masters series semifinal, couldnt match the experience of Nadal, who continues to improve after coming to the Magic Box centre having lost at consecutive clay tournaments for the first time in a decade. Nadal took advantage of Bautista Aguts timid start to break right away for a lead he would never surrender. Nadals concentration dipped temporarily in the second set as Bautista Agut clawed to within 4-3 before Nadal overcame his 21 errors by pulling away to reach his 90th career final. "Psychologically speaking about Monte Carlo and Barcelona, whenever I had nerves, I was not ready and I was a little bit down," said Nadal, bidding to be the first repeat winner from his sixth final appearance. "I am mentally more stable and more confident things will go well. This is great news going into tomorrows match and for the future." Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen