Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Defence was all-important in week four as both the Atlanta Falcons and the Oakland Raiders made crucial fourth quarter stops. Jo

in
Stadt
26.07.2018 04:59
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

Defence was all-important in week four as both the Atlanta Falcons and the Oakland Raiders made crucial fourth quarter stops. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey . Neil Reynolds and Shaun Gayle give their favourite defensive plays of week four. Denver Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib twice picked off Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston as the Broncos won on the road 27-7 to preserve an unbeaten start to the season. It was Talibs third interception of the season, and all three have led to Denver touchdowns. NFL Week Four Grades Sky Sports runs the rule over the latest week of action The Jacksonville Jaguars earned their first win of the season and it started with rookie Yannick Ngakoue capitalising on a batted pass, catching the interception and setting up the games first touchdown as the Jaguars went on to win 30-27 at Wembley. Oakland Raiders safety Reggie Nelson broke up a pass from Joe Flacco intended for Kamar Aiken on fourth down to hand the Baltimore Ravens their first defeat of the season. Reggie Nelson tackles Terrance West in the Raiders 28-27 road victory over the Ravens. Nelson had five tackles including the game-winning stop Atlantas Robert Alford also made a big play in the fourth quarter, intercepting the pass from Carolina Panthers back-up quarterback Derek Anderson and returning the ball for a score to give Atlanta the win over their NFC South rivals.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: NFL week four highlights Neil Reynolds Pick Six WATCH: Sunday Blitz NFL week four round-up Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.Eugenie Bouchard will make her tournament debut in Montreal tonight when she takes on qualifier Shelby Rogers at the Rogers Cup. Bouchard, a native of nearby Westmount, QC, will be playing her first match since losing her first career Grand Slam final last month. Despite being defeated in straight sets by Petra Kvitova in the Wimbledon final, the 20-year-old is looking forward to taking what she learned from loss into a new tournament. "I was disappointed to lose in the final," Bouchard said Sunday. "I expect a lot from myself and I felt I could have done better, but it was a huge learning experience in the end. After a couple of days I was able to reflect. I felt I played a good two weeks and I was proud of that, for sure, but coming so close to achieving a dream just motivated me more. Im really excited to finish the year strong. Well see what happens." Bouchard, the tournaments fifth seed and ranked eighth in the world, had a bye to the tournaments second round. Rogers won two qualifying matches to enter the tournaments main draw before defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-4, 7-6 on Monday. Pernell McPhee Redskins Jersey. The Wimbledon finalist has been the most consistent player in womens tennis this year, and is only the only woman to have reached the semifinal round at each of the years first three major tournaments. She entered the year ranked 32nd in the world and rose to seventh after Wimbledon before falling back one spot from taking a month off. Bouchard will now set her sights on reclaiming her seventh spot, and moving further up the rankings. "After making the top 20, in the back of my head, Im saying lets get to top 10, " Bouchard said. "Now, the next step is top 5. "Its about slowly building. I dont want to worry too much about specific ranking goals, but its Defence was all-important in week four as both the Atlanta Falcons and the Oakland Raiders made crucial fourth quarter stops. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey . Neil Reynolds and Shaun Gayle give their favourite defensive plays of week four. Denver Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib twice picked off Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston as the Broncos won on the road 27-7 to preserve an unbeaten start to the season. It was Talibs third interception of the season, and all three have led to Denver touchdowns. NFL Week Four Grades Sky Sports runs the rule over the latest week of action The Jacksonville Jaguars earned their first win of the season and it started with rookie Yannick Ngakoue capitalising on a batted pass, catching the interception and setting up the games first touchdown as the Jaguars went on to win 30-27 at Wembley. Oakland Raiders safety Reggie Nelson broke up a pass from Joe Flacco intended for Kamar Aiken on fourth down to hand the Baltimore Ravens their first defeat of the season. Reggie Nelson tackles Terrance West in the Raiders 28-27 road victory over the Ravens. Nelson had five tackles including the game-winning stop Atlantas Robert Alford also made a big play in the fourth quarter, intercepting the pass from Carolina Panthers back-up quarterback Derek Anderson and returning the ball for a score to give Atlanta the win over their NFC South rivals.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: NFL week four highlights Neil Reynolds Pick Six WATCH: Sunday Blitz NFL week four round-up Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.Eugenie Bouchard will make her tournament debut in Montreal tonight when she takes on qualifier Shelby Rogers at the Rogers Cup. Bouchard, a native of nearby Westmount, QC, will be playing her first match since losing her first career Grand Slam final last month. Despite being defeated in straight sets by Petra Kvitova in the Wimbledon final, the 20-year-old is looking forward to taking what she learned from loss into a new tournament. "I was disappointed to lose in the final," Bouchard said Sunday. "I expect a lot from myself and I felt I could have done better, but it was a huge learning experience in the end. After a couple of days I was able to reflect. I felt I played a good two weeks and I was proud of that, for sure, but coming so close to achieving a dream just motivated me more. Im really excited to finish the year strong. Well see what happens." Bouchard, the tournaments fifth seed and ranked eighth in the world, had a bye to the tournaments second round. Rogers won two qualifying matches to enter the tournaments main draw before defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-4, 7-6 on Monday. Pernell McPhee Redskins Jersey. The Wimbledon finalist has been the most consistent player in womens tennis this year, and is only the only woman to have reached the semifinal round at each of the years first three major tournaments. She entered the year ranked 32nd in the world and rose to seventh after Wimbledon before falling back one spot from taking a month off. Bouchard will now set her sights on reclaiming her seventh spot, and moving further up the rankings. "After making the top 20, in the back of my head, Im saying lets get to top 10, " Bouchard said. "Now, the next step is top 5. "Its about slowly building. I dont want to worry too much about specific ranking goals, but its motivating to see your number improve. I just want to be a better tennis player by the end of the year. Im working hard and I think I can achieve that." Bouchard will have a tough road to winning the Montreal tournament. She is in the same quarter of the draw as top-ranked Serena Williams and the same half of the draw as Maria Sharapova, who defeated her in the French Open semifinal. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback ' ' ' improve. I just want to be a better tennis player by the end of the year. Im working hard and I think I can achieve that." Bouchard will have a tough road to winning the Montreal tournament. She is in the same quarter of the draw as top-ranked Serena Williams and the same half of the draw as Maria Sharapova, who defeated her in the French Open semifinal. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen