Image and video hosting by TinyPic

United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan,

in
Stadt
26.07.2018 05:07
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

Kansas City, KS (SportsNetwork. Omar Gonzalez Jersey .com) - Time is running out for Regan Smith to catch his JR Motorsports teammate Chase Elliott in the Nationwide Series championship point standings. With just five races remaining, Elliott, a rookie in the series this season, holds a 26-point lead over Smith. Nationwide is running at Kansas on Saturday and then Charlotte next week. The series will take a two-week break before the season concludes with Texas (Nov. 1), Phoenix (Nov. 8) and Homestead (Nov. 15). Four of the final five races will be contested on 1.5-mile racetracks, including Kansas. On Friday, Smith confirmed that he has signed a one-year contract extension with JR Motorsports, a Nationwide team co-owned by Sprint Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister, Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick. Earnhardt had announced Smiths new agreement earlier this week on Twitter. @ReganSmith and @JRMotorsports just finished the paperwork that keeps him in the 7 car for 2015. Couldnt be more pleased about this, Earnhardt tweeted on Wednesday. Smith, the driver of the No. 7 Chevrolet, made his Nationwide debut with JRM in the 2012 season-finale at Homestead, a race in which he scored his first career victory in the series. Last year, Smith finished third in Nationwide points. He has scored one win and a series-best 24 top-10 finishes this season. Excited to be back, Smith said of his contract renewal with JRM. Ive been fortunate to have a great place to call home and a great place to race at with good people, good sponsors and fast race cars. As a driver, thats something you always look for and its important. You want to have an opportunity to go out there and showcase what you can do every week, and Im fortunate enough to have that. As bosses, Dale, Kelley and Mr. H. (Hendrick) have been absolutely amazing to me. Ive learned a lot over the past two years. And Im sure I will learn a lot more next year. One year ago at Kansas, Smith led a race-high 81 laps but ended up finishing third after he was on pit road just before a caution came out and had to rally late in the race. The season is really starting to wind down, and now is the time we have to be making gains in the points, he said. At this point, we have to be finishing better than our competition. There isnt any room left for mistakes or poor finishes. Elliott will compete in a NASCAR national touring series race at Kansas for the first time. Two of his three wins in Nationwide this season have occurred on a 1.5-mile track (Texas and Chicagoland). Forty-three teams are on the entry list for the Kansas Lottery 300. Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Matt Kenseth, Matt Kenseth and Paul Menard are those Sprint Cup regulars scheduled to compete in this race. Kenseth is the race defending winner. Series: NASCAR Nationwide. Date: Saturday, Oct. 4. Race: Kansas Lottery 300. Site: Kansas Speedway. Track: 1.5-mile oval. Start time: 3:30 p.m. ET. Laps: 200. Miles: 300. 2013 Winner: Matt Kenseth. Television: ESPN2. Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)/SIRIUS NASCAR Radio. Justin Morrow Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Kellyn Acosta Jersey . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York.Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offeered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions. Brek Shea Jersey. quot; Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen