Image and video hosting by TinyPic

some hard knocks early on. I am just trying t

in
Über uns
01.04.2018 14:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Members of Alex Rodriguezs inner circle obtained and leaked documents that implicated Ryan Braun and other players in using performance-enhancing drugs, "60 Minutes" reported Friday. Citing unidentified sources, the CBS news show said the leak occurred in February, days after the Miami New Times published documents implicating the Yankees star in the Biogenesis investigation. In the Miami New Times documents, the names of Braun and one of Rodriguezs teammates, catcher Francisco Cervelli, are redacted. "60 Minutes" reports that members of Rodriguezs camp obtained unredacted versions and leaked them to Yahoo! Sports. Rodriguezs lawyer, David Cornwell, denied the allegations to "60 Minutes." "The allegations are untrue and are another attempt to harm Alex -- this time by driving a wedge between Alex and other players in the game," he said in a statement to the show. "While Alex focuses on baseball and repeatedly states that he is going to respect the appeal process, the drumbeat of false allegations continues." Rodriguez has been suspended for 211 games through the 2014 season. He is allowed to play until a decision is issued by arbitrator Fredric Horowitz, which is not expected until at least November. Braun, the Milwaukee Brewers slugger, accepted a 65-game suspension last month. All-Stars Nelson Cruz, Jhonny Peralta and Everth Cabrera were banned 50 games apiece Aug. 5 when Major League Baseball disciplined 13 players, including Cervelli, for their relationship to Biogenesis of America, a Florida anti-aging clinic accused of distributing banned performance-enhancing drugs. Rodriguez admitted four years ago that he used PEDs while with Texas from 2001-03 but has repeatedly denied using them since. His penalty was more than double the previous high for a PED suspension. A-Rods drug penalty was for "his use and possession of numerous forms of prohibited performance-enhancing substances, including testosterone and human growth hormone over the course of multiple years," MLB said. His punishment under the labour contract was for "attempting to cover up his violations of the program by engaging in a course of conduct intended to obstruct and frustrate the office of the commissioners investigation." Commissioner Bud Selig said Thursday he thought the punishment was "eminently fair." "I have a job to do, and thats protecting the integrity of the game and enforcing it, and thats what Im going to do," he said. MLBs investigation began last year after San Francisco outfielder and All-Star game MVP Melky Cabrera tested positive for elevated testosterone, as did Oakland pitcher Bartolo Colon and San Diego catcher Yasmani Grandal. The inquiry escalated in January when the Miami New Times published documents obtained from former Biogenesis associate Porter Fisher that linked several players to the clinic. In June, baseball struck a deal for Biogenesis founder Anthony Bosch to co-operate. After holding investigatory interviews with the players, MLB presented evidence to the players union along with its intended penalties, starting the final round of negotiations. Nike Free Run 2 Black .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Nike Free Run 3 Mens .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.nikefreeclearanceoutlet.com/nike-free-tr-fit/nike-free-tr-fit-3.html . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Mens . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Nike Free 3.0 Sale . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Indias top golfer Anirban Lahiri intends to take his time rather than rush back onto the professional tour, only after recovering from a shoulder injury which was to hamper his performance at the PGA Championship and make him play through pain at the Rio Olympics. Lahiri, slated to play on the Italian Open which begins on Thursday, will be giving it a miss. Along with the Italian Open, Lahiri may also have to give next weeks European Open in Germany a miss as well and says, This is the first time in my career that I have skipped tournaments due to injury.It has been a hectic year for Lahiri, with 2016 having its share of ups and downs. Making the cut in 16 out of 21 tournaments in his first full year on the PGA Tour is something most golfers would be pleased with -- and as the season winds down to a close, Lahiri doesnt mind reassessing his targets while he undergoes rehab for the shoulder injury that has bothered him since the end of June. It has also ruled him out of action since the Rio Olympics, and seen his world ranking drop to 84.2016 has been very frustrating and very disappointing. It was my first year in America, and though its been a poor year, its one where I have learnt a lot, says Lahiri of a year when his best finish on the tour was tied-6th at the Fort Worth Invitational in Texas in May. 2014 and 2015 were fantastic, and Im looking at the next year as a chance to make a fresh start.The PGA Tour is designed in such a way that the fresh season starts in mid-October and ends in the middle of September the following year. This is unlike the Asian and European Tour, where Lahiris consistent performances across the previous two seasons saw his world ranking go as high as 33 at one stage. That, however, was one of the minor adjustments for him.The toughest part of this year was adjusting to new courses, new conditions. The weather is so vastly different from what I have been used to, he says, citing an anomaly on the PGA Tour wherein some tournaments in the early part of the year -- the Pebble Beach event in February, for instance -- are played across more than one coursse during the four rounds.dddddddddddd In Asia and on the European Tour, you normally stay in the official hotel where a majority of the field stays with you. In America, it is the opposite, says Lahiri. 2016 was the first year where I was completely on my own. You then learn how to allocate your time well.If I had to talk about 2016 in a nutshell, I would say I suffered a lot of bad weekends, says Lahiri of some strong starts that he found frittering away at the end of several events in 2016. I found myself in a very good position going into Saturday on numerous occasions, and then probably was guilty of pushing myself too hard.Comfort plays a crucial role in golf, and thats why I say the biggest challenge for me this year was playing on new courses. I would think at least 90 per cent of the field had played at least 4-5 times before, because in the PGA, tournament sponsors change all the time, but the courses rarely do. If you were to ask a Zach Johnson or a Louis Oosthuizen to come and play in the Delhi golf course, I would probably back myself to beat them. So it doesnt make them inferior golfers or me a better golfer, says Lahiri, adding with a chuckle, Thats perhaps why I enjoy playing the WGC and the majors more, because apart from the Masters, they have new courses each time and that probably levels the playing field a fair bit.Lahiri is realistic about his career curve thus far, and this is what gives him great hope for the following season. Historically, in my career, I have always been a slow starter. Also my greatest successes have come in Asia. Even European Tour events that I won have been in India and Malaysia. Even when I turned pro for the first time in 2007, I didnt win anything for a good 2-3 year period. On the Asian Tour as well, I had to take some hard knocks early on. I am just trying to learn everything every day on the PGA Tour, says Lahiri.If I can have a bad year, and still keep my PGA Tour card, I havent done all that badly. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen