Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eys.com/]Wholesale Jerseys 2020[/url

in
Über uns
27.07.2018 06:47
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The world-record holder never showed.The highly ranked Brazilian is gone.Another Olympic pole vault gold medal should be a sure thing for defending champion Jenn Suhr, right?Its never that easy.Suhr qualified for the finals of her event Tuesday, but only after fighting through dizziness, chills and a fever -- all part of a virus she caught the day after she landed in Brazil.Today is probably the worst Ive felt, raspy-voiced Suhr said, after clearing 4.60 meters in qualifying, then high-tailing it off the field to start hydrating again. I can deal with the respiratory. Its the dizziness and always feeling like when I have to cough, like Im going to throw up. Its just a battle right now.If that wasnt off-putting enough, Suhr was competing in the same qualifying group as Brazils Fabiana Murer, who was expected to get in the mix for the countrys second pole vault medal, following Thiago Braz da Silvas gold in the mens jumps the previous night.But Murer failed to clear a height and was out early. A jarring occurrence that took another of Suhrs top challengers out of the mix, but also served as a reminder of how fickle the event can be.Suhrs top challenger was supposed to be Yelena Isinbayeva, the world-record holder who has been banned from the games, along with 66 other Russians, because of a doping investigation. Suhr has said that shed want to compete against the best.Now, she simply focused on staying upright. The pole vault finals are Friday night.Ive got my own problems, Suhr said. I dont really follow anything, honestly. As you can see, dealing with myself is hard enough. Trevor Story Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Youth Rockies Jerseys .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.rockiesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=chad-bettis-jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Buy Cheap Rockies Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Rockies Jerseys From China . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers have promoted Lawrence Frank to executive vice president of basketball operations under Doc Rivers.Frank has spent the past two seasons as an assistant under Rivers, who coaches the team and serves as president of basketball operations.In his new job, Frank will oversee the basketball operations department and reporrt to Rivers.ddddddddddddFrank coached the New Jersey Nets from 2003 to 2010 and the Detroit Pistons from 2011 to 2013. He was an assistant in Vancouver, New Jersey, Boston and Brooklyn before joining the Clippers. Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen