Image and video hosting by TinyPic

home against Minnesota on

in
Bewerbungsbereich
28.07.2018 05:26
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

BELMONT, Mich. -- Inbee Park figures the best defence against the nerves that come with being in the lead is a hot putter. Using a new blade putter this week, Park made two long birdie putts on the back nine Saturday and finished with a 3-under 68 to remain a stroke ahead after the third round of the Meijer LPGA Classic. "I feel like I havent holed that kind of putt for a long time and its all of a sudden happening this week," Park said. "This putter, it seems like its going really on line and I feel like Im stroking the ball better this week." The third-ranked South Korean player holed a 25-footer from the fringe on the par-3 14th, bogeyed the par-4 15th after missing a 3-foot par try and rebounded with a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th. The 26-year-old Park won six times last season and took the Manulife Financial in June in Canada for her 10th LPGA Tour title. She had a 13-under 200 total at Blythefield Country Club. "I think it would have been nice if I had probably two- or three-(shot lead)," Park said. "That gives me more breathing room, but one is still better than nothing. Im in better position than everybody else." South Korean rookie Mirim Lee was second after a 67. Norways Suzann Pettersen was another stroke back after a 69. Cristie Kerr matched the low round of the tournament with a 64 to jump 44 spots to a tie for 12th at 5 under. She hit 10 of 13 fairways and had only 26 putts. Park, using a blade putter instead of a mallet for the first time since 2008, birdied the first hole and stayed in front until Pettersen birdied Nos. 7 and 8 to tie for the lead. The tie lasted one hole before Park rolled in a 12-foot birdie putt at the ninth. Pettersen birdied the par-4 13th with a 20-footer to tie again, only to have Park roll in the 25-footer from the fringe at 14. Pettersen then matched Parks bogey at 15, also missing a 3-foot par try. Thats when Lee slipped in between the two with birdies at Nos. 15 and 16. Pettersen, who for much of last year was No. 2 in the rankings to Parks No. 1, said she struggled with her game, gusty wind and greens that are firming up. "Overall it was one of those days where you just fight to stay in it," said Pettersen, ranked fourth in the world. "I didnt have the greatest of feels throughout the round. There were a lot of challenges out there, and there will be as many tomorrow and hopefully I can do just a little better." Park, who shot 66 in each of the first two rounds, said it was easily the toughest day of the three. "The wind was quite tricky to me," she said. "I played pretty consistent again, but the golf course was tougher, the conditions harder. I have to stay consistent and keep rolling in some putts." Park knows very little about Lee. "I know shes from Korea and she played on the KLPGA Tour, and I know shes hitting it quite long from seeing it from behind today," Park said. "Except for that, I really dont have much information. Obviously she played quite solid for three days." Allen Robinson Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. James Daniels Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Taylor-Gabriel-Jersey/. -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. Trey Burton Bears Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Cody Parkey Bears Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica.St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Kesler had two goals and an assist as the Anaheim Ducks nabbed a 5-4 win over the Minnesota Wild on Friday. Tim Jackman posted a goal and an assist while Jakob Silfverberg and Matt Beleskey each scored for the Ducks, who have won their past three. Frederik Andersen allowed four goals on 25 shots. We did what we do best and thats play below the circles, Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau said. We took advantage of it and [Beleskey], whos had a pretty hot hand this year, scored again. Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise, Justin Fontaine and Jonas Brodin all scored for the Wild, who were coming off a win over Montreal on Wednesday. Darcy Kuemper allowed all five goals on 18 shots. Well have to discuss [how comfortable the team is with Kuemper], Wild coach Mike Yeo said. Obviously, we have to make sure were strong there. Well evaluate that carefully. Minnesota went up 4-3 on Fontaines goal at 2:07 in the final period, a slap shot from the right wing for his second of the year. Anaheim, though, tied the game just 90 seconds later as Jackmans shot from the low left circle snuck past Kuemper. Just under five minutes later, the Ducks took the lead for good as Ryan Getzlaf sent a backhand pass from the left side of the net to the low left circle where Beleskeys one-timer found the back of the net for a 5-4 lead. Minnesota pulled Kuemper from the net after the goal aand Niklas Backstrom held the fort, stopping three shots the rest of the way.dddddddddddd The Wild, though, were unable to net the equalizer as the Ducks escaped with the victory. Anaheim scored just 1:31 in as Kesler buried a wrister on a short break, and it was a 2-0 game at 11:44 of the first as Andrew Cogliano swept the puck on net from the right side and Silfverberg snapped home the rebound. The Ducks took a 3-0 lead at 2:28 of the second when Kesler came down the middle and drifted to the right where he beat Kuemper with a wrister under the glove. Minnesota, though, scored a pair of power-play goals separated by 11 seconds as Koivu scored on a 5-on-3, when his shot from a sharp angle at the right side hit off the skate of a Duck and went in. Parise then scored shortly after the faceoff when he skated down the left wing and snapped a wrister between the legs of Andersen. Brodin tied the game with 2:11 to play in the second as his heavy wrister from the slot went through a screen and into the right corner for his first of the season. Game Notes Anaheim forward Corey Perry left the game with a lower-body injury halfway through the first period ... Minnesota defenseman Ryan Suter missed a second straight game with the mumps ... Anaheim plays at Winnipeg on Sunday ... Anaheim took a 2-1 win at home against Minnesota on Oct. 17. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen