Image and video hosting by TinyPic

erseysquality.com/]Camo China NFL Jerse

in
Über uns
28.07.2018 16:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

American defender Cameron Carter-Vickers has made his debut for Tottenham.The 18-year-old, a son of former Denver Nuggets guard Howard Carter, played the entire match at central defender in a 5-0 win over third-tier Gilligham on Wednesday night in the third round of the English League Cup.Its a dream come true, obviously, Carter-Vickers said in a video interview with Spurs TV posted on the team website. Ive been working hard for all these years to get to this stage and play and to win 5-0 is a dream.Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino gave debuts to four players.I got a little bit nervous, Carter-Vickers said. I think that helped. It keeps me on my toes, and I think its good for me.Carter-Vickers signed with Tottenhams academy at age 11 and has played for the U.S. under-18, under-20 and under-23 teams.I got to keep my head down, keep working on the training ground, he said.His father helped LSU reach the 1981 NCAA Final Four and played for Denver in 1983-84 and Dallas in 1984.Another American prospect, 19-year-old midfielder Gedion Zelalem, made his first appearance for Arsenal in nearly two years when he entered in the 83rd minute of Tuesdays 4-0 League Cup win at Nottingham Forest.Zelalem made his Gunners debut as a 71st-minute substitute in an FA Cup win over Coventry City on Jan. 24, 2014, and played the second half of a Champions League group stage victory at Galatasaray on Dec. 9, 2014. He spent last season on loan to Glasgow Rangers, then in Scotlands second tier. Womens Marlins Jerseys . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Discount Marlins Jerseys Online .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.marlinsjerseyscheap.com/ . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Marlins Jerseys From China . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- About 37 hours after the end of the season opener, Derrick Walton was back on the court, ready for another tough game.Its early in the season, but Walton is already logging major minutes for Michigan.Walton had 13 points and six rebounds, and Michigan closed the first half strong en route to a 77-65 victory over IUPUI on Sunday. Walton played 36 minutes despite a left ankle he said was still a little stiff after he rolled it in Fridays season-opening win over Howard.Ive got supreme faith in coach (John Beilein). I know he wont push me over my limit, Walton said. We usually push the limit.Zak Irvin scored 15 points for the Wolverines (2-0), who scored the final 13 points of the first half to take a 43-32 lead. They held on to win comfortably despite 22 points from IUPUIs Darell Combs.Moe Wagner scored 13 points for Michigan and Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman contributed 12.Matt OLeary scored 13 points for the Jaguars (0-2), and Kellon Thomas added 10. IUPUI had also played Friday, losing at Eastern Kentucky.Im proud of the boys, IUPUI coach Jason Gardner said. To have a one-day prep, really almost like a walkthrough, and guys to be locked in defensively, I thought that was a step as far as showing growth.Michigan trailed 32-30 before Abdur-Rahkman made a 3-pointer with 3:47 left in the first half. Baskets by Ibi Watson and Mark Donnal pushed the lead to five, and then Donnal added two free throws. Abdur-Rahkman and Irvin added baskets in the final minute to make it an 11-point game.BIG PICTUREIUPUI: The Jaguars could have used more scoring from players other than Combs if they were going to make a serious bid for an upset in this game. Against Eastern Kentucky, Combs scored 28 points and none of his teammates had more than 11.dddddddddddd. It was a similar story against Michigan.Michigan: The Wolverines are making things easy on themselves with their foul shooting. After going 23 of 26 from the line in the win over Howard, Michigan was 16 of 18 against IUPUI. It will be hard for the Wolverines to keep that up, but its certainly an encouraging development for them so far.TOUGH INSIDEMichigan backup D.J. Wilson finished with quite a line: seven points, 14 rebounds and five blocks in 30 minutes. Beilein is pleased with the versatility he provides on defense.D.J. Wilson is really changing the way we guard, where we can switch more because he can guard really five positions right now, Beilein said. Thats really going to help us.FOULSAlthough Michigan shot a terrific percentage from the line, the Wolverines had only 18 attempts. That was an improvement for IUPUI, which allowed 56 free-throw attempts against Eastern Kentucky.I think we reached too much on Friday, Gardner said. I think we were trying to be more mindful -- not reaching, not lunging.UP NEXTIUPUI: Sundays game was part of the 2K Classic, which benefits Wounded Warrior Project. The Jaguars host Howard on Friday as the event continues.Michigan: The Wolverines head to New York to play in a 2K Classic semifinal against Marquette on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden.---For more college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen