Image and video hosting by TinyPic

najerseysfree.com/]Disocunt Football Jerseys[/

in
Über uns
28.07.2018 16:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- It seems simple for Nico Rosberg: Finishing in the top three at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix guarantees his first Formula One championship.The German driver has pole position for the title thanks to a 12-point lead over Lewis Hamilton heading into Sundays showdown.Even if Hamilton wins the race, Rosberg will clinch the bigger prize if he crosses the line third.Hopefully, the fans will get a great show to end the year, said Rosberg, who is bidding to stop his Mercedes teammate from winning a third straight title and fourth overall.Rosberg has been runner-up for the past two seasons, but the odds are stacked in his favor now.If Hamilton finishes the race in second place, Rosberg needs only finish sixth, and if Hamilton places third, Rosberg needs eighth. Fourth place for Hamilton means Rosberg is champion regardless of where he places.(They) have been exceptional, and either one would make a worthy champion, Mercedes head of motorsport Toto Wolff said. After such a battle of endurance, the winner can say without doubt that they earned it.Both have won nine races each this year, and Hamilton has scooped up the past three to stay in contention.Rosberg may be caught in two minds how to approach the race.He does not need pole and can just sit behind Hamilton, knowing that the Mercedes car is easily fast enough to get him on the podium.In fact, Rosberg has finished in the top three in 15 of 20 races this season, including the past eight.But one notable factor may encourage him to race hard, rather than play it safe.Fourth place in the championship is still up for grabs between Sebastian Vettel and Red Bulls Max Verstappen, the 19-year-old Dutchman who has taken F1 by storm.Vettel, a four-time F1 champion, is only five points ahead of Verstappen, whose relentless hunger to impose himself -- not to mention his increasingly fraught relationship with Vettel -- may indirectly impact on Rosberg.If Rosberg chooses to protect third place, rather than chase down Hamilton, he could get caught up in a potential scrap between Vettel and Verstappen, who has been involved in incidents with Ferrari drivers Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.A small mistake during one of the many corner sequences can ruin a lap, Verstappen said about the 5 1/2-kilometer (3 1/2-mile) Abu Dhabi circuit.Missing out on the title would be especially demoralizing for Rosberg, considering he has been in a strong position for much of the season.Last year, Hamilton won with three races to spare, but in 2014, the title went to the last race. However, Rosberg was only in it that year because of the double points rule in place for the last race. The hugely unpopular rule was quickly abolished.Rosberg has failed to finish only one race this season, when he collided with Hamilton on the first lap of the Spanish GP in May, sending both drivers out of the race.A similar incident would gift Rosberg the title, but Hamilton does not anticipate any cynical tactics from his teammate.I dont go into the race expecting anything less than a fair fight, Hamilton said. I like to think higher of (Rosberg), and that wouldnt be something he would do.Rosberg trailed Hamilton by 19 points heading into the summer break, but then turned the tables on Hamilton, who seemed to be drifting out of the reckoning only a few races ago.Engine failure cost Hamilton a seemingly certain victory at the Malaysian GP.Rosberg followed up that stroke of luck by padding out his advantage to 33 points with victory at the Japanese GP, where Hamilton finished third.Im faced with pretty impossible odds, said Hamilton, who has been hampered by engine problems. But I cant give up.Rosberg appears to have settled on a cautious approach for Sunday.I was joking that I would still be taking things one race at a time, Rosberg said. But, the more I think about it, thats actually not as crazy as it sounds.He simply has too much to lose. Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Free Shipping . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Wholesale Nationals Jerseys .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.wholesalenationalsjerseys.com/howie-kendrick-jersey/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Cheap Nationals Jerseys Authentic . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Gio Gonzalez Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Coach Hue Jackson calls it a reboot. Cleveland Browns fans?would probably call it something else.The Browns front office has?gone to analytics in a complete rebuild of the team. The start?has been rough, unfortunately. The Browns have?gutted the roster, leaving it with very little talent. The quarterback they signed in the offseason is already hurt. And they were blown out in the season opener by the?Philadelphia Eagles, who are led by a quarterback the Browns could have drafted.The Browns could be among the leagues worst teams this season.We have a team learning how we do business, Jackson said this summer. We are rebooting. We have a long way to go.So where do the Browns go from here? Heres my seven-step plan to get the Browns back to respectability:Step 1: Be patient?-- its going to take timeSorry, Browns fans. I know youve waited a long time -- andd seen a lot of bad football and quarterbacking -- but youre going to have to be patient.dddddddddddde dont have all the answers, said Sashi Brown, Clevelands director of football operations. But we are taking this challenge head on.For continuity, ownership needs to commit five years to the decision-makers in order to make it right. The Jacksonville Jaguars gave a five-year contract to general manager Dave Caldwell in 2013. Four years into the venture, the Jaguars are on the rise.I think every team and every rebuild is different, Caldwell said. I attacked this differently than I would have attacked it with another team. Every situation is different. If your core pieces are in place, you can probably turn it around quicker. Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen