Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[url=http://www.chinajerseysatwholesale.com/]Cheap N

in
Über uns
28.07.2018 16:31
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LONDON -- Usain Bolt looked in fine shape for the Olympics by winning his last race before Rio de Janeiro on his return from injury.Keni Harrison also looked more than ready for Brazil by breaking a 28-year record in the 100-meters hurdles in London on Friday.Only unlike Bolt, Harrison is not going to the Olympics.While Bolt is Rio-bound despite being forced to pull out of the Jamaican trials with a hamstring injury, Harrison failed to make the American track squad after a poor performance at her trials.Instead, Harrison will have to settle for her record-breaking night at the London Diamond League meet being her crowning moment of the summer.The 23-year-old Harrison ran 12.20 seconds on the site of the 2012 Olympics to surpass Yordanka Donkovas previous mark of 12.21 set in August 1988; before the American was born.Not making the Olympic team I was really upset, Harrison said. And I wanted to come out here and do what I know what I could have done (in Rio).Even sweeter for Harrison was finishing ahead of compatriots Brianna Rollins and Kristi Castlin, who both qualified for the Olympics ahead of her.You have one bad day but I knew I still had it in me, Harrison said, referring to her sixth-place finish at the U.S. trials earlier this month. I was coming out here with just vengeance to show these girls what I have.Bolt rarely has anything to prove to anyone. But the six-time Olympian champion had to show in London that he hasnt been slowed by the hamstring injury that led to him withdrawing from his countrys Olympic trials.In his first 200-meter race of the season, the worlds fastest man ran 19.89 seconds at the same Olympic Stadium where four years ago he took golds from the 100, 200 and 4x100-meter relay races. On Friday, Bolt finished ahead of Alonso Edward of Panama and British runner Adam Gemili, clocking below LaShawn Merritts world-leading time of 19.74.Im not fully in shape. I need more work but over time I will be fine, Bolt said. I could feel the rust. The execution up there wasnt perfect but it was my first run so I cant complain.The only complaints Bolt had were targeted at American rivals who had lightly suggested -- not strongly -- that he got preferential treatment by being allowed to skip the Jamaican trials.I felt it was a joke, the Bolt said. I felt it was a disrespect the fact they think Id back out of a trials. Me, Usain Bolt who has proven myself year (after) year that Im the greatest.I laughed when I heard it. I was disappointed, especially in Justin Gatlin.Elsewhere in London, there was a trio of French winners: Jimmy Vicaut ran a sluggish 100 meters in 10.02 seconds, Pierre-Ambroise Bosse clocked 1 minute, 43.88 seconds in the 800 and Renaud Lavillenie cleared 5.9 meters in the pole vault.Olympic triple jump Christian Taylor prepared for his defense in Rio by reaching 17.78 meters.There were a couple of victories for British women on the fast newly-laid track: Laura Muir in the 1,500 as well as the quartet of Asha Philip, Desiree Henry, Dina Asher-Smith and Daryll Neita in the 4X100-meter relay.The meet continues for a second day on Saturday. Enos Slaughter Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-mark-mcgwire-jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Keith Hernandez Jersey . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Stan Musial Jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Rory Best has admitted Ireland are frustrated and annoyed at blowing the chance for a second win over New Zealand in as many weeks.The Irish captain revealed Ireland knew they had let the All Blacks off the hook in Dublin, as New Zealand sneaked home 21-9 at the Aviva Stadium.Ireland claimed their first-ever win over New Zealand at Chicagos Soldier Field, but could find no repeat two weeks on despite dominating territory and possession.Johnny Sexton is a serious doubt for Irelands final autumn clash with Australia next weekend, with CJ Stander, Rob Kearney and Robbie Henshaw all facing concussion checks.Were frustrated and annoyed, said Best. But weve got to park a bit of that as well, and make sure we move onto focusing on Australia. When we look back on it though well feel we didnt attack them enough.Referee Jaco Peyper awarded New Zealand the pivotal score without any thought of a television match official (TMO) review. Beauden Barretts inside pass offload to TJ Perenara appeared forward, but Peyper waved away Ireland captain Bests lengthy protests after Malakai Fekitoas score.Both Best and Ireland boss Joe Schmidt refused to be drawn into any critique of the referees performance, hoowever.dddddddddddd Fekitoa claimed a try brace but was also yellow-carded for a high tackle on Simon Zebo.Barrett claimed New Zealands other try, with Ireland only able to muster three penalty goals. We have three guys getting head injury assessments; Rob Kearney, Robbie Henshaw and CJ Stander, said Schmidt.It looks like Johnny Sexton has a hamstring issue, so well find out in the next couple of days what chance he has of being available for next weekend. Youve got to take heart from our performance that but its not good enough, losing.They were pretty relieved to get off the pitch. I thought we probably didnt get the rub of the green on one or two calls, but thats something that can be a distraction. Well leave that to the authorities, well feed our feedback through the appropriate channels.Theyll send out edicts and well try to keep the game safe and make it enjoyable. The one thing Id say for the players, they enjoyed rolling their sleeves up and giving it their best shot. We are frustrated. To be honest Im really proud of the effort the players put in.? Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen