Image and video hosting by TinyPic

m/]Cheap NFL Women

in
Über uns
31.07.2018 01:18
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Less than two weeks after being designated for assignment by the Houston Astros, Carlos Gomez will have the opportunity to be a starting outfielder with the AL West-leading Texas Rangers.Texas manager Jeff Banister told reporters Sunday that Gomez will be the Rangers left fielder once he is brought up from the minor leagues.The 30-year-old outfielder, who signed a minor league deal with the Rangers on Saturday, said he expects to play three or four games with Round Rock before being added to the major league roster.The plan is to play about three games in Triple-A and take advantage of that opportunity because I have been out for 10 days, Gomez said. I really dont think [the time off] is going to affect me, because I have worked out and practiced every day, but live pitching is different. So I am going to play a few games in Triple A to get back into the swing of things, that way when I go up to a team that is in first place I can have a positive impact.Gomez, who reported to Triple-A Round Rock on Sunday, told ESPN.com that he evaluated offers from several teams, including the Miami Marlins, but opted for the Rangers due to their position as divisional leaders, the opportunity to get regular playing time, and his familiarity with the league and division.This is an amazing opportunity for me to go to a team that is in first place in the division and headed to the playoffs, Gomez said in a phone conversation Saturday night. I had a few offers from other teams, but I chose the Rangers because I believe it is the team where I can feel most comfortable and develop better since I will be staying in the same division. Even though I did not do my job with the Astros, I know the league and the division well.The Rangers are a team that seem to have great harmony and their playing style is similar to mine, but the first thing for me was that they are in first place and have players like Adrian Beltre, Carlos Beltran, Elvis Andrus, Ian Desmond; thats pretty special. Its inspiring. I am going to be on a winning team.Gomez gave credit to Beltran for the Rangers giving him a chance after hitting .210 with five home runs and 29 RBIs in 85 games before being released by Houston. Gomez was brought up in the New York Mets organization, where he met the Puerto Rican outfielder in 2005; they were teammates during the 2007 season.Carlos Beltran has been like a father to me; he has always being very supportive of my career, Gomez said. When a player like Carlos Beltran speaks on your behalf then I think he believes in that person because I dont think he would put his reputation on the line if someone is not worth it.The fact that he even gave his opinion [to the Rangers] about me means a lot, he added. We are talking about someone who has been a very important person in my career and is a future Hall of Famer. When someone who has had an 18-year career at that level speaks, people listen; his opinion matters. Cheap Adidas Penguins Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Adidas Ron Hainsey Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Adidas Nick Bonino Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Adidas Sidney Crosby Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Ireland Women 146 for 3 (Joyce 62*, Shillington 28) beat South Africa Women 143 (Steyn 43, Metcalfe 3-23, Garth 3-27) by seven wickets Scorecard Isobel Joyces unbeaten 62 and three-wicket hauls from Kim Garth and Ciara Metcalfe helped Ireland Women fashion a historic first ODI win over South Africa Women in Dublin. South Africa had already sealed the series with a win in the third ODI.South Africas innings of 143 was propped up by Andrie Steyns 43 and Chloe Tryons 30, even as the rest of the batting failed. Garth provided the early breakthroughs, dismissing openers Trisha Chetty and Laura Wolvaardt in successive overs. Five overs later, South Africa were tottering at 57 for 4 before Steyn anchored the innings with her 86-ball knock. Her dismissal, however, sparked off another slide and South Africa lost their last four wicketss for 23 runs.dddddddddddd Garth accounted for the top order in her 3 for 27 while Metcalfe, the legspinner, dismissed Steyn and then took a couple of lower-order wickets in her 3 for 23.Clare Shillington gave Irelands chase a good start with an attacking 32-ball 28 that included five fours. Once she and her opening partner Una Raymond-Hoey fell in successive overs, Cath Dalton and Gaby Lewis kept the chase on track, adding 33 for the third wicket. Joyce, who walked in to bat in the 16th over, then struck the fourth fifty of her ODI career to help Ireland complete the win with more than 13 overs to spare. She added an unbeaten 78 with Lewis and struck 12 fours during her 71-ball stay at the crease. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen