Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Racing Fast, secure racing ti

in
Häuser
01.08.2018 04:24
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Phil Jackson in New York, Ray McCallums impressive play with the Kings, the reliable veteran in Memphis Mike Miller, Andrew Bynums debut with the Pacers and Anthony Bennetts injury. 1. PHIL JACKSON: Would be a major coup of the NY Knicks to get him as their President. Bottom line, owner James Dolan needs to stay out of the way. Jackson must have the ability to select his GM, front office staff, coaches, support staff and have final say on all player issues. If he wants to move current employees out, then he has carte blanche to do that as well. Anything less will be more of the same dysfunction. He needs to be the boss and the one who sets the tone with the folks he wants in place. 2. RAY MCCALLUM (Kings): Have been impressed with him in the last few games Ive seen him. Great energy and feel for the game. Played for his dad at the University of Detroit and you can tell hes grown up around the game. Getting a chance to get some second unit minutes right now and hes been respectable. 3. MIKE MILLER (Grizzlies): Even though hes five points off his career average (down from 12 to 7 ppg) he is still a reliable veteran who really makes the defense defend him behind the arc, thus opening up more space for his teammates to operate. When you shoot the ball from distance at 45 per cent and youre a good passer youll have a role and be counted on considerably. When you think back not too long ago there were major concerns due to his back issues about whether hed have to retire before this year. Hes beating the odds and even though hes not quite the same player - hes still a solid one. 4. ANDREW BYNUM (Pacers): Makes his debut with his new team and has a nice night with 8 and 10. If youre a Pacers fan you ask, Where can I sign up for that every night? At his stage, he was brought in to make sure Miami didnt get him and to provide the force in the lane. Those numbers would be more than adequate at this point in the season and where hes at with his game. 5. ANTHONY BENNETT (Cavs): Out three weeks with a knee injury. When it rains, it pours. Please give me rain!! Sure beats all the snow were getting!! Was starting to come around a bit and now this. His conditioning was a major issue for him and within three weeks on the shelf this is a setback in that area. Hopefully, he learns from his last rehab stint and approached his health/fitness routine in a more focused fashion. Troy Niklas Patriots Jersey . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. New England Patriots Jerseys . -- The Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will forever be tied together for making the same spectacular misjudgment on budding NBA sensation Jeremy Lin. http://www.patriotsfootballfansonline.co...y.html?cat=1033. The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. Jeremy Hill Patriots Jersey . He was 90. The team announced Monday that Adams had died, saying he "passed away peacefully from natural causes." The son of a prominent oil executive, Adams built his own energy fortune and founded the Houston Oilers.Hugo Palmer will let the dust settle before deciding whether to target Galileo Gold at the Investec Derby or stay at a mile with the Newmarket hero. Galileo Gold gave Palmer his first English Classic success with a resounding performance in the Qipco 2000 Guineas on Saturday and the trainer now has the difficult, but enviable, problem of where to go next.While Palmer would naturally prefer to win the Irish 2,000 Guineas rather than try and fail at Epsom, he is keeping the options open for the time being. The question everyone is asking is whether he will now go for the Derby, Palmer told www.betfair.com.My dream is to win the Derby, but my job is to do the right thing for the horse. And I would rather win an Irish 2,000 Guineas than finish sixth at Epsom.But his pedigree gives you some hope that he will stay - he is out of a Galileo mare and from the family of Montjeu - and they say that the Guineas is the best trial for the Derby. And you couldnt get a better trial than yesterdays victory.Knee-jerk reactions could end up misleading people so the best thing to do is to let the dust settle and discuss our options, and make the right decision.But if we did decide to go to Epsom, I imagine that he would go straight there. He had plenty of racing at two and was having his first race since October yesterday, so I think three runs in a moonth would be pushing it.ddddddddddddBut if we do go, I would like the horse to take part in the Breakfast With The Stars, as I think a sight and feel of the track and the paddock beforehand would be invaluable.Galileo Golds jockey Frankie Dettori is glad the team have not to make their mind up just yet.The feeling he gave me yesterday tells me hes probably ready for 10 furlongs. Im glad we dont have to make a decision between Epsom and Royal Ascot just yet and I wouldnt dare tell Hugo what to do anyway, Dettori told www.ladbrokes.com.If you forced me to make a call now Id say that for Epsom you need a top-class horse and I think Galileo Gold is top class so maybe Id lean towards a crack at the Derby.I dont want to give up my Derby crown without a fight, but the big question is whether hell be ready for a mile and a half in less than five weeks.It could be touch and go, so Royal Ascot (St Jamess Palace Stakes) has to be in the mix. Sky Tickets Racing Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen