Image and video hosting by TinyPic

/]Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys[/u

in
Über uns
01.08.2018 15:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who turns 65 in September and is the oldest coach in the NFL, said Saturday that he has no plans to make his most recent contract his last one.Carroll signed a three-year extension earlier this week that will keep him with the Seahawks through the 2019 season.Thats just the next stop along the way, Carroll said. I know you guys keep wanting to know, How long is he going to coach? or whatever.Ive got no end to this. I dont see it. Im just going for it. Im going to go as long as its fun and its good and were winning games and all that. I dont feel any different than Ive felt. As a matter a fact, I feel better. Im under my playing weight. Im in great shape. Im ready to go.Carroll was asked if its at least fair to say that Seattle will be his final coaching stop.No. I dont even want to think that, he said. There aint no last stop -- just keep going. I know you guys are wondering if this is what 65 gets you. Im jacked up, Im ready to go. I dont have any other thought about that. So if you guys are worried about being 65 -- OK, look at me, it aint that bad. I think its pretty fun. If I can help you guys out some, Id be happy to.Carroll is entering his seventh season as the Seahawks head coach. During that span, the team has won 60 games, second most in the NFC. The Seahawks have made the playoffs in five of six seasons, made the Super Bowl twice and won the championship once. Andres Iniesta Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Cheap Football Spain Jerseys . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.cheapspainjerseysauthentic.com/lucas-vazquez-jersey/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Authentic Soccer Spain Jerseys . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Koke Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. NEW YORK -- The UConn womens basketball team is getting its own reality show.UConn Huskies: The March to Madness debuts March 1 on HBO with a special hour-long edition, followed by half-hour episodes on each subsequent Wednesday.The series follows the team as they try and win a fifth consecutive national championship, giving behind-the-scenes access to the team and its Hall of Fame coach Geno Aurieemma.ddddddddddddBO did a similar show last year, following the Gonzaga mens basketball team over the course of the season.UConn sits at No. 1 in The Associated Press womens basketball poll and has won 82 consecutive games.The cable network announced the show on Tuesday. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL T-shirts ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen