Image and video hosting by TinyPic

could have a stressful th

in
Anwesen
02.08.2018 04:20
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- No Chicago White Sox were more maligned than catcher Tyler Flowers and the teams bullpen in the early months of the season. So when they flipped the script Friday night, they could only hope it was the sign of better things to come. Flowers, who entered with a .218 batting average, drove in the go-ahead run with a seventh-inning double, and four pitchers combined to retire the final 22 batters in the White Soxs 3-2 victory over the Houston Astros. "Yeah, its a good time," Flower said. "Ive been feeling better for the last 10 games maybe. I havent had a whole lot of success statistically, but Ive been seeing the ball a lot better." Alejandro De Aza singled off Scott Feldman and stole second before Flowers delivered the game-winning hit. He entered the game with only 12 hits in his last 116 at-bats. "There were some good things that happened that you like to see coming out of the break." manager Robin Ventura said. Namely, the performances of Daniel Webb, Ronald Belisario and Zach Putnam, who were flawless out of the bullpen. Webb (5-2) retired six consecutive batters in relief of Jose Quintana to earn the victory. Belisario and Putnam pitched a scoreless inning apiece, and Putnam earned his second save. After Quintana allowed a pair of unearned runs, he set down his final 10 batters. The left-hander allowed three hits and two walks in five innings. Houston didnt have a baserunner after Jose Altuve singled with two outs in the second inning. "Q did a great job. Webb and Bel did great jobs," Putnam said. "We hit the ball and made some plays. It was a good way to get back in the second half. "The four days (off) couldnt have come at a better time. We recharged and just hit the ground running." Feldman (4-7) took a four-hit shutout into the sixth inning, when Dayan Viciedo hit a two-run homer into the left-centre field bleachers to tie it. Three batters earlier, Feldman was struck on what he called the back "right cheek" by a smash off the bat of Alexei Ramirez, but said that had no effect on him. Feldman allowed three runs, seven hits and three walks in seven innings. "I just hung a curveball there, and Viciedo didnt miss and put a good swing on it," said Feldman, who figures to be the subject of trade talk this month. "More times than not, if you go deep in the game like that, our guys will come out on top." Aided by a two-base error, Houston took a 2-0 lead in the second inning. After Jon Singletons single eluded Viciedo in right field, Matt Dominguez scored from first base while Singleton continued to third. Robbie Grossman followed with an RBI groundout. Adam Eaton tripled, and Jose Abreu doubled in the first inning, but Chicago failed to take an early lead. Grossman threw out Eaton at the plate on a shallow fly ball to right field, a call upheld by video replay after a White Sox challenge. NOTES: Newest Chicago Bulls members Pau Gasol and Nikola Mirotic threw out first pitches. ... White Sox LHP Chris Sale will make his first post-All-Star break appearance either Monday or Tuesday, which will give him at least 12 days of rest between starts. He pitched an inning in the All-Star game on Tuesday night. ... After a week of instruction and workouts in Arizona, White Sox first-round draft pick Carlos Rodon will begin his professional career at high Class A Winston-Salem later this month. ... The White Sox signed 31 of their 32 draft picks. The Astros came to terms with 26 of 31. ... The Astros recalled RHP Jake Buchanan from Oklahoma City earlier Friday. RHP David Martinez was optioned to the Triple-A club. Brian Dumoulin Penguins Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. Carl Hagelin Penguins Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/customized/. Mauer struck out to end the inning, with a runner on third base in the seventh on Wednesday and the Twins trailing 1-0. Everybody does this, of course, in a sport with a 30 per cent success rate at the plate long proven to be a benchmark of excellence. Pittsburgh Penguins Gear . The 20-year-old Barkley, whose impressive form this season could earn him a place in Englands World Cup squad, was hurt in Evertons 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup on Jan. Riley Sheahan Penguins Jersey .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis.Ronny Deila has lifted the lid on his time as Celtic manager, revealing the demands of the job caused him to experience anxiety attacks. The Norwegian, who succeeded Neil Lennon in 2014, led the Hoops to successive Scottish Premiership titles and one League Cup during his two-year spell at the club.But a failure to qualify for the Champions League group stage during his reign saw pressure mount on Deila and the 41-year-old stepped down as Celtic manager at the end of last season, with Brendan Rodgers replacing him. Deila told Norways NRK television channel: I could have a stressful thought like: We have to win this weekend. Then I would be soaked in sweat, my heart would be pounding and head aching. I could wake up at four in the morning and couldnt fall asleep again. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I almost got social anxiety, I was more passive. It took my freedom from me, the freedom to be myself. Then it became a question of values: can you do this for the rest of your life?Deila also admitted he underestimated the magnitude of the Celtic job after leaving Norwegian title winners Strromsgodset to take over from Lennon.ddddddddddddBut I would take the challenge at Celtic a thousand times again, said Deila, who is now in charge of Norwegian side Valerenga.With hindsight I see that I didnt have a chance to understand how big a club Celtic is. Brendan Rodgers replaced Deila and led Celtic to the group stage of the Champions League We have 10 million fans, plays 60 games a season. You have to win all the time. One loss leads to unrest, two are a disaster and three, you are fired. Its almost at that level.You do not get better by playing chess with your daughter for eight years. She gets better, not you. You have to go for something that is unsafe, where you do not know whats going to happen.Thats the way you handle the different experiences that determine whether you are improving or not.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Sinclair: No fear of Barcelona Messi fit for Celtic trip OConnell poised for loan deal England track Celtic youngster Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen