Image and video hosting by TinyPic

art Tuesday at Colora

in
Über uns
02.08.2018 08:00
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. Sam Hubbard Bengals Jersey . -- Danny Valencia was not about to let a sore left hand keep him from finishing his at-bat in the 13th inning. He gutted it out and came up with a key hit to help the Kansas City Royals outlast the Los Angeles Angels. Valencia ignited a three-run rally with a leadoff double, before Jarrod Dyson replaced him on the bases and scored the go-ahead run on a throwing error by rookie reliever Mike Morin. The Royals went on to beat the Angels 7-4 Saturday night. "Were trying to win games and lay it all out there. Anybody else would have done the same thing," Valencia said. "Fortunately I got a hit there, because it would have looked even worse if I didnt." Valencia felt discomfort on two earlier swings and was checked out by manager Ned Yost and a trainer. After convincing them he was all right, he lined Morins 3-2 pitch off the fence in left-centre and slid headfirst into second. "There was a 3-1 pitch I fouled off and my hand slipped off the bat a little weird," Valencia said. "I told Ned: Theres no way Im coming out right now. He said: This is a big at-bat, and I said: I know its a big at-bat, but Ive got this. The first thought on my mind was not making someone come off the bench with a 3-2 count after sitting on the bench for four hours." Dyson scored when Morin (0-1) fielded Alcides Escobars sacrifice bunt and threw the ball past first base as second baseman Howie Kendrick ran over to take the throw. "I got to it quick and Howie was still getting to first base," Morin said. "I had more time than I thought I did, and I was trying to guide the ball to meet him at the bag, but it sailed on me." Nori Aoki then hit an RBI single and Billy Butler capped the scoring with his second sacrifice fly. Aaron Crow (2-1) pitched two innings for the victory and Greg Holland got three outs for the save, ending the 4-hour, 53-minute marathon. Eric Hosmer tied a season high with four hits. The Royals tied it in the seventh when Hosmer scored on a double-play grounder by Salvador Perez with the bases loaded. The run was charged to Sean Burnett, who faced only one batter and gave up Hosmers leadoff single through the box. It was Burnetts second appearance since his comeback from elbow surgery last August. Royals right-hander James Shields pitched six innings, giving up four runs and nine hits, including solo homers by Mike Trout and Erick Aybar. "Thats a good hitting team over there. They grind out at-bats and they worked up my pitch count quite a bit today," Shields said. "But our bullpen did a phenomenal job. Its been good all season long, and today they showed why theyre as good as they are." Angels rookie Matt Shoemaker was charged with three runs -- two earned -- and eight hits in five innings while striking out six. The right-hander was making his third start since he was inserted into the rotation on May 13. The Angels were trailing 3-0 when Aybar got them on the board in the fourth inning with his third homer of the season, a line drive that just made it into the first row of seats in the right field corner after a leadoff double by Raul Ibanez. Los Angeles pulled ahead 4-3 with two runs in the fifth. Trout led off with a towering drive into the rock pile beyond the fence in left-centre, and Albert Pujols followed with another deep flyball that looked like it was going out as well. Left fielder Alex Gordon leaped above the bullpen fence and got his glove on it before it bounced off his cap, shoulder, chin and arm -- then landed in his glove while he was on the seat of his pants. Third base umpire Andy Fletcher ruled it a catch, but manager Mike Scioscia challenged the call and Pujols ended up with a double after a video review. "Somebody must have seen something on one of the angles," Yost said. "But on the replays we saw on the big screen, I sure couldnt tell if it hit the fence or not." It was the 2,400th career hit for Pujols, who took third on a groundout and scored the go-ahead run on Shields wild pitch to Aybar. A two-out error by Trout in centre field led to an unearned run during Kansas Citys two-run third. Aoki and Hosmer opened the inning with singles, and Aoki scored on Butlers first sacrifice fly. One out later, Perez hit a sinking liner that broke off Trouts glove as he charged the ball on the dead run, and Lorenzo Cain hit an RBI single. NOTES: Trouts error was his second this season, matching his total in 148 games in the outfield last year. ... Escobar has been successful on 43 of his last 44 stolen base attempts, including all 22 last season. ... For the second straight year, Trouts 10th homer of the season came against the Royals in his 47th game. ... Neither starting pitcher had a 1-2-3 inning. Mark Walton Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. Preston Brown Bengals Jersey . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-preston-brown-jersey.html .FIFA said its appeals panel ruled the case not admissible.The former U.S. Attorney had objected to ethics judge Joachim Eckerts summary of the World Cup bid investigation, claiming numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of his work. WASHINGTON -- Milwaukee starter Kyle Lohse didnt need many words to sum up his effort in Friday nights 4-2 win at Washington. "It was survival," he said. Lohse limited the Nationals to one run over seven innings despite giving up 10 hits and allowing at least one base runner in every inning. "I think it was five out of seven innings that got led off with a hit. I was thinking about starting off innings out of the stretch, but I didnt want to let everybody know I was aware of it," Lohse joked. Scooter Gennett and Khris Davis homered to help the Brewers take the series opener between division leaders. Aramis Ramirez added a two-run single for the NL Central leading Brewers. Lohse (10-4) picked up his first win since June 22 as Washington went 1 for 10 with runners in scoring position. "Thats being able to make pitches and battle when youre not completely on your game," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. Lohse threw 103 pitches. He struck out three without a walk Milwaukee shortstop Jean Segura was back in the lineup, a week after the death of his 9-month-old son, and went 1 for 4. He received a warm ovation from the Nationals Park crowd prior to his first at-bat. "It was amazing, you know, it was amazing," Segura said of the acknowledgement. "When a player has that experience, (is in) that position, its tough. They know how difficult this game is and how hard we go out there and compete" Bryce Harper, struggling since returning from a left thumb injury had a homer and two singles for Washington, which began play percentage points ahead of Atlanta in the NL East. "I think hes stood up just a touch more to get on top of the baseball. Lowered his hands a little bit, probably a little more direct to the ball. He worked on that over the break," manager Matt Williams said. "He looked good up there tonight." Francisco Rodriguez gave up Harpers ninth-inning homer, but picked up his 28th save. Stephen Strasburg (7-7) allowed four runs on seven hits. He struck out nine in seven innings. Washington had won 10 of 14 coming in while the Brewers had dropped 11 of 13, but it was Milwaukee that started fast. The Brewers got solo homers from GGennett in the first inning and Davis in the second. Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey. In the fourth, Strasburg issued a two-out walk to Gennett and Ryan Braun doubled him to third. Ramirez then blooped a single, scoring both runners to make it 4-0. "I got in off Ramirezs hands hard and he just dumped it out there in right," Strasburg said. "That was the one that was really frustrating." Strasburg, who allowed seven runs in 4 2-3 innings June 25 in Milwaukee, had given up just five earned runs in 20 1-3 innings in his three starts since. The Nationals pulled to within 4-1 on Ian Desmonds RBI double. An obstruction call briefly delayed the first inning. After Denard Span led off with a single, Anthony Rendon followed with a grounder to shortstop. Span beat the throw to second and was initially called safe, and second baseman Gennetts relay throw got Rendon at first. However, second base umpire Angel Campos called Span out for obstruction as Span came up into Gennett after his slide. Williams argued and the umpires huddled. Span remained out but Rendon was ruled safe at first because Spans obstruction created a dead-ball situation. "I think they got it wrong, but I cant tell you the ruling on it because Ive never seen it before," Roenicke said. "(Crew Chief Bill Miller) said once the umpire calls him safe and then calls the interference it becomes a dead ball." NOTES: Segura had gone back to the Dominican Republic after the death of his son, Janniel, last Friday, and rejoined the team Thursday. ... Williams said RHP Jordan Zimmermann, who left his last start in the fourth inning due to a right biceps cramp, will pitch a bullpen session Saturday and is tentatively scheduled to start Tuesday at Colorado. ... RHP Tanner Roark (8-6, 3.01) will pitch Saturday against Milwaukees Matt Garza (6-6, 3.69). LHP Gio Gonzalez had been scheduled to pitch for Washington, but missed Thursdays team workout -- and his bullpen session -- when one of his flights was cancelled, according to Williams. Gonzalez threw a bullpen session Friday and will pitch Sunday. ... The Nationals announced they have agreed to terms with right-hander Erick Fedde, the 18th overall pick in the 2014 draft. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen