Image and video hosting by TinyPic

heapjerseys.com/]Black China NFL Jersey

in
Über uns
03.08.2018 17:08
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Sebastian Vettel said Ferrari has to improve overnight, declaring himself not entirely happy with the car after opening practice in Belgium.Vettel finished fourth in FP2, four tenths behind Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg and a full second behind Max Verstappen, who led a Red Bull one-two out in front. Despite a number of driver complaints about tyres Vettel refused to use that as an excuse for Ferraris pace.Today was a tricky day, very slippery, Vettel said. Its very hot. I dont think it matters what tyres you have, its slippery for everyone. Well see, we have to improve our car. Its not where we want to be.The FP2 result must be judged with the knowledge Mercedes did not venture on to the super-soft tyre - this weekends fastest compound - in FP2. The team also focused Lewis Hamilton primarily on long runs, aimed at perfecting his race set-up, in the knowledge he is set for a big grid penalty on Sunday following an engine change.When asked if that penalty increased Ferraris chances of a first win of 2016, Vettel replied: I dont know how far he is starting back from ... Its quite warm for Spa. I think everyone was struggling to make the tyres last, I was sliding a lot.At least the cars I saw were struggling a lot, which is a bit of a shame but its the same for everyone. We will try and work on that. The competitiveness is difficult to say, I dont think everyone had clear runs. its difficult to judge. Cheap Kylian Mbappe Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Wholesale Soccer France Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapfrancesoccerjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-olivier-giroud-jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Cheap Florian Thauvin Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Cheap Benjamin Pavard Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Former teammates, players and a former NBA assistant coach think the credibility a Hall of Fame career brings -- and familiarity with todays players -- will help Jason Kidd successfully transition into coaching. Kidd was named the head coach of the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday, less than two weeks after he ended a 19-year career as a point guard that included an NBA championship and two tours as a leader on the U.S. Olympic team. Hes also No. 2 in career assists and steals in NBA history. "Hes going to have incredible credibility with his players, which is huge," said Brendan Suhr, a longtime NBA assistant coach under Chuck Daly, Hubie Brown and Lenny Wilkens. Even the accountability as the man in charge wont be a problem, said Suhr, who is attending the National Basketball Players Associations Top 100 camp at the University of Virginia and teaching players how to start coaching careers. "Hell be fine. Hes handled accountability before," Suhr said, adding that one of Kidds main priorities needs to be hiring experienced assistants to "fill in the gaps that you dont have." Denver point guard Andre Miller said he was initially surprised when he heard Kidd was in the running for the Nets job so soon after announcing his retirement, but the more he thought about, the more sense it seemed to make. "When I first heard that they were considering it, I was like, Wow, thats respect," Miller said at the camp. "Hes a hall of famer in everybodys mind and hes accomplished everything that you can accomplish as a point guard, as a person, in life and as a teammate. When you have that type of respect of your peers, and of management, coaches, you know the skys the limit. "You know that he knows how to play basketball and he knows what it takes, so it surprised me at first, but what better player to make that transition right away to show, I can do this by the things that hes done in his career. Its good for the guys in that situation and learn from a guy like that." Millers Nuggets teammate Andre Igoudala tried that in a game against Kidds team. "What made you throw that pass?" Igoudala said he once asked Kidd during a game. He said he also picked Kidds brain with a few questions when he and Kidd were paneliists during a rookie transition program.dddddddddddd "Its not as crazy to me as people are making it," Igoudala said of the Nets hire. "Youre seeing how the game is changing ... teams are bring in GMs who havent played basketball. Analytical guys. Number crunchers. Thats kind of the trend. "Why not bring in a coach who just got done playing, especially a guy like Jason Kidd" who has helped teammates get better throughout his career, Igoudala said. "It wasnt just by his presence on the court but his presence every day, his presence off the court, in practice, making guys buy into something they werent used to buckling down and doing, so Im not surprised at all." That presence, former teammate Jerry Stackhouse said, will serve Kidd well, as will having spent time around younger players in the league. Stackhouse some of todays players get the superstar label via social media before they have truly earned their stripes and are "a little different" than emerging stars of the past. "Jason Kidds been in the locker room with the Michael Jordans, everybody to the Kyrie Irvings, so hes able to relate to them," said Stackhouse, who played with Kidd in Dallas and for the Nets this season. "I think hes going to do a good job. ... Its not like he took on a bad group." The Nets, who fired Avery Johnson during the season and then rallied to make the playoffs under interim coach P.J. Carlesimo, took the Chicago Bulls to Game 7 in the first round before being eliminated. Kidd may be green, Miller said, but his career prepared him for this next step. "Take a look at Mark Jackson," Miller said of the Golden State Warriors coach, and former NBA point guard for 17 seasons. "When you play that many years, youve got to deal with egos, attitudes. Youve got to deal with behaviours and to be able to know when to get a guy involved, to know when to pull a guy to the side, know when to be positive, know when to motivate, know when to criticize. All those things factor into being a leader and a coach, and I think Jason Kidd has that and I think Mark Jackson is a perfect example of how hes earned that respect from his peers, and his teammates and the players that play for him. "Thats really important." Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen