Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ld champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland open

in
Über uns
04.08.2018 17:06
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Craig Bryson says Derby will use the heartbreak of their 1-0 loss to QPR in 2014 as motivation when they take on Hull in the first leg of the Championship play-off semi-finals on Saturday. The Scottish midfielder came on as a 68th-minute substitute in the Wembley final against QPR and watched as Bobby Zamora pounced on a Richard Keogh error to score the winner in the 90th minute.And speaking on Sky Sports FL72 Podcast, he insisted they are determined to go one better this time, with all games live on Sky Sports. Don Goodman looks ahead to the Championship play-offs as Hull, Derby, Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday fight it out for promotion to the Premier League It was a nightmare, he said. A hard one to take and not a great day to remember in my career but its one of them, theres always going to be a winner and a loser and unfortunately for us, we lost that game.I think it was hard, the manner we lost it, in the last minute. Hopefully, if we get to Wembley this year, we can use that disappointment as motivation.Bryson added that the pressure of the build-up to the game against Hull, which is live on Sky Sports on Saturday, is hard to avoid. Anywhere you go, everybody wants to remind you and any time you speak to a member of your family, its play-off time. Its just one of them that you have to get on with, put the circus behind you and concentrate on the game.Derby have beaten Hull home and away this season, a 2-0 away win in November and a 4-0 home win last month, in which Bryson scored the final goal, but he doesnt think the two victories will have any impact on the play-off games. We have done well all season to get to the play-offs, Im not too sure the previous games against Hull will count too much.What the Championship is like, any team can beat any team on their day and Im sure Hull will come to Derby thinking they can beat us just like we think we can beat them and I just hope it is Derby.Theres no denying how good a squad Hull have got but any team can beat anybody. We know we can do it as we have beaten them twice this season.On the flip side, we know if we dont turn up, they can easily turn us over as well. We just need to make sure we are at it on Saturday and go to Hull on Tuesday and hopefully get a result there. FL72 Podcast - Bryson, Bradshaw, Ardley Also See: Ollies predictions FL72 podcast Championship play-off guide How to win the play-offs Scott Quessenberry Womens Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Derwin James Womens Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http://www.cheapchargersjerseys.net/uchenna-nwosu-womens-jersey/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cyber Monday Chargers Jerseys .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Dylan Cantrell Womens Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.Referee Steven McLean says he is honoured to be given the opportunity to officiate at this weekends Scottish Cup final between Rangers and Hibernian at Hampden Park. The FIFA official, who was in charge of the Scottish League Cup final between Aberdeen and Inverness CT two years ago, says lessons learned from a match at the National Stadium last season will stand him in good stead this Saturday, live on Sky Sports.McLean was the man in the middle during the 2015 Scottish Cup semi-final between Celtic and Inverness when Caleys Josh Meekings handled the ball on the line but neither a penalty nor a red card were awarded. Inverness went on to win the game 3-2 and advance to the final where they beat Falkirk 2-1.Speaking to Sky Sports Scotland, McLean says: This is absolutely massive. It is the pinnacle for any Scottish referee.Its a great privilege, a great honour and its a special match so I am absolutely delighted to be appointed to this fixture. Steven McLean waves away protest from Kris Commons after failing to spot Josh Meekings handball The League Cup final was a speciial occasion as well but everybody wants the Scottish.dddddddddddd Its the big one. Its going to be a great occasion, a great experience and one I am very much looking forward to.Asked if the match affords him the chance to atone for his error during last years semi-final, he added: Of course. We learn from all experiences.Obviously that was an incident that was missed, it was disappointing on the day and I take ultimate responsibility for it. But we have a referee team and we share responsibility so its important that we learn from those incidents.But we use our experiences from both positive incidents and negative incidents just to move forward and use it as a learning opportunity and hopefully I have used that in the last season to perform well.I had a really consistent performance level this season and I think I have benefitted from all my experiences in my career and that is what has enabled us to be in this position. Also See: Hibs fixtures Hibs stats Scottish Champ table Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Get a £10 free bet! Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen