Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ain Paul Gallen cant see Sharks teammate Valentine Holmes mak

in Unsere Regeln 05.08.2018 14:13
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Cronulla captain Paul Gallen cant see Sharks teammate Valentine Holmes making it in the NFL and suspects his cross-code dalliance is a ploy to bump up his NRL value.Holmes and North Queenslands 2016 Dally M Medallist Jason Taumalolo will participate in NFL trials in Los Angeles.The pair flew to the US together from London on Monday after clashing in the Four Nations final between Australia and New Zealand.Both are committed to their NRL clubs in 2017 and the trials on Saturday are seen as little more than a chance to test their wares and impress NFL scouts with their athletic ability.Gallen isnt questioning Holmes talents, but doubts his premiership-winning Sharks teammate could make it after Jarryd Hayne struggled to fully convince the San Francisco 49ers that he could.Do I think Val can make it? At this stage no, Gallen said on Triple Ms Rush Hour.I dont know enough about that game but Vals upper body I dont think will be big enough to play that game.Hes certainly got big strong legs and hes an unbelievable athlete but I saw what Jarryd Hayne did over there.Jarryd Hayne went very well obviously but Haynsey is a much bigger man and much more athletic.I think if you give Val another couple of years to fill out and develop and grow as a man, then maybe he could go and do it, but at this stage I couldnt see him making it.Both Holmes and Taumalolo are believed to be deep into negotiations to remain with their NRL clubs beyond the end of the 2017 season.I think itll be a great opportunity for them but I cant help but think this is a bit of a ploy to say look these blokes have options, Gallen said of the trials midway through the NFL season.They both have the same manager and they are both going to be certainly in the top five players off contract next year. Cheap Hector Rondon Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Josh Reddick Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapastrosjerseys.com/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Cheap Justin Verlander Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap Andy Pettitte Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. CHICAGO -- The Washington Nationals have played in the shadow of the Chicago Cubs all season. While the Nats angle for their first World Series, the nation watches slack-jawed as the Cubs charge to a historic season.A healthy Nationals team should put fear in any Cubs fan. The Nats can match Chicago in terms of top-shelf talent (Daniel Murphy, Bryce Harper, Max Scherzer and Stephen Strasbuurg), but are also deep in both the lineup and rotation.dddddddddddd Still, with Strasburgs health a big question mark, Washington would enter a possible National League Championship Series matchup as a decided underdog.Lets see how it looks on the spreadsheet. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen