Image and video hosting by TinyPic

said. Odor battled that at-bat and even on a strikeout, gets to first base. Then, a huge jump to get to second. I think thats wh

in Unsere Regeln 05.08.2018 14:15
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- The Texas Rangers continue to find ways to beat the Houston Astros.Jurickson Profar hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the ninth, and the Rangers handed the Astros another difficult loss by rallying for a 3-2 win on Tuesday night.Rougned Odor helped set up Profars clutch swing when he reached on a wild pitch after striking out with one out. He swiped second and scored on Elvis Andrus two-out triple against Ken Giles (2-4).Thats a credit to our team, Andrus said. Odor battled that at-bat and even on a strikeout, gets to first base. Then, a huge jump to get to second. I think thats what separates this team from past years. We dont give up until the last out. It was another amazing win.Profar followed with a base hit into left field, helping AL West-leading Texas improve to 15-3 against Houston this year. Alex Claudio (4-1) pitched the eighth for the win, and Tanner Scheppers worked a perfect ninth for his first save.Again, Elvis with a huge hit, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. He got a curveball up that he can drive. He got one and put a great swing on it. Profar similar, looking for a ball up that he could attack. He got good barrel on it to drive Elvis in.It was Giles fourth blown save of the season, but first since June 18 against Cincinnati.Things didnt go our way, go my way, Giles said. Its my responsibility to shut the guys down. I didnt do my job today. I take full responsibility for that. I didnt make the pitches when I needed to so Im just going to take the good from the bad and just bounce back for the guys next time.Houston (75-70) has lost three in a row and six of seven. It is 4 1/2 games back of Toronto and Baltimore for the top spot in the wild-card standings.Ive seen and been in some tough ones, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. This ones pretty hard. We had every chance to win the game and obviously strange things happen when we play these guys.Jose Altuve homered in the fourth and Jason Castro connected in the sixth, sending a drive to the upper deck in right field to give the Astros a 2-1 lead.Adrian Beltre led off the second with his 30th homer for Texas (87-59). Beltre fell to a knee after swinging, but his towering shot traveled all the way to the Crawford Boxes in left.Houston right-hander Brad Peacock allowed three hits in six innings. He retired his last 10 batters.Texas right-hander A.J. Griffin also pitched well, striking out seven in a season-long seven innings. Griffin has allowed 26 homers this season and seven over his three September starts.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: LHP Dallas Keuchel, who hasnt pitched since Aug. 27 because of inflammation in his left shoulder, probably will not throw Wednesday, Hinch said. We are going to go day to day and see if we can increase any type of activity, but his target date is a little gray area than anything else, Hinch said.WATCH YOUR STEPOn Evan Gattis towering popup in the fifth, Andrus came in from shortstop and walked up the back of the pitchers mound. As he made the catch, Andrus appeared to trip on the top of the mound and fell, but hung on to the ball.Altuve also lost his footing during the game, but his fall did not have a good result. Altuve hit an infield single off third base in the sixth that was fielded by Andrus. Altuve made a wide turn around first and slipped in the dirt about 15 feet past first. Andrus double-pumped and then fired to first as Altuve had issues getting his footing back and was tagged out.UP NEXTRangers: LHP Derek Holland (7-7) will start Wednesday instead of RHP Yu Darvish, Banister said following Tuesdays game. Darvish will move behind LHP Cole Hamels in the rotation and start Saturday.Astros: RP Joe Musgrove (2-4) will take the mound Wednesday night for the Astros looking to repeat the success he had in his last start Friday against the Cubs when he allowed two runs in six innings. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Cheap Hines Ward Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Authentic James Washington Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Authentic Marcus Allen Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. NEWARK, N.J. -- The Edmonton Oilers have lots of young guns. Now they have someone to ride shotgun over that young talent. The Oilers opted for size and attitude in taking Sault Ste. Marie defenceman Darnell Nurse seventh overall in Sundays NHL draft. "I really believe that this guys going to have an incredible impact on our team," GM Craig MacTavish said. MacTavish tried hard to swing a deal but failed other than rearranging some lower-round picks. The Oilers left the Prudential Center with 10 drafted players, but no one by trade. "My deal rate per spoken word is extremely low right now," said the GM, who says he will continue talks with other teams in a bid to improve the Oilers. Still he emerged content with what Nurse gives a young, talented squad that features first-rounders Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Taylor Hall, Nail Yakupov and Jordan Eberle. "He really gives us an element that I feel were sorely lacking," said MacTavish. "Hes a guy that over time -- well be patient with him -- is going to provide us with the toughness. And hes the guy that will ride shotgun for a lot of our first overall picks, our skilled players, for a lot of years." The son of former CFL wide receiver Richard Nurse and nephew of former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb, Nurse is six foot three and working hard to push his weight over 200 pounds. Nurse was the second defenceman drafted, behind Seth Jones who went fourth overall to the Nashville Predators. The 18-year-old from Hamilton is a prickly player who refuses to back down. "I think I have a little bit of jam in my game," he said. "Ive always had it. Like I said, its better to give than receive. It creates a lot more room for yourself in the corners. Obviously with that said Im going to get challenged based on the way I play, but Ive never been scared to step up." Nurrse had 12 goals and 29 assists for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Greyhounds.dddddddddddd He also had six fights. "I wish I could describe how excited I am, especially when you watch these guys on TV and see how gifted they are and how much of an impact they have," said Nurse after being taken seventh overall. "For me this is a dream come true. Im just going to work so that one day hopefully I have the opportunity to play alongside them." Edmonton had also been looking at winger Valeri Nichushkin, but opted for Nurse. Nichushkin went three picks later to Dallas. "It came right down to the draft floor," MacTavish said of the decision between the two. The Oilers traded their second-round pick (37th overall) to the Los Angeles Kings for a second-round pick (57th), third-round pick (88th) and fourth-round pick (96th). With the 56th pick, obtained earlier from Anaheim, the Oilers chose Blainville-Boisbriand centre/right-winger Marc-Olivier Roy. The six-foot, 175-pound Roy was delighted to join the promising crew of young Oilers, confessing he follows many of Edmontons players via Twitter. "A lot of young players, superstars," he said, calling Nugent-Hopkins one of his favourite players. He said he prided himself as a well-rounded player who can play in all situations. Edmonton then traded the 57th pick to St. Louis for picks in the third round (No. 83), fourth (No. 94 and 113). The third round produced Russian forwards Bogdan Yakimov and Anton Slepyshev, followed by Vancouver Giants winger Jackson Houck, London Knights centre Kyle Platzer and Victoria midget forward Aidan Muir in the fourth. Winger Evan Campbell of Langley of the BCHL was taken in the fifth round, followed by Everett Silvertips defenceman Ben Betker in the sixth. The seventh round offered up forward Gregory Chase of the Calgary Hitmen. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen