Image and video hosting by TinyPic

e.UFC president Dana White has publicly referred to McGregors planned announcement as something out of left field. There have be

in Unsere Regeln 05.08.2018 14:17
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor will attempt to make history on Nov. 12, when he challenges Eddie Alvarez for the lightweight championship at UFC 205 in New York -- and he intends to make some type of announcement shortly thereafter.McGregor (20-3) is hoping to become the first athlete to ever hold two UFC titles at the same time. Hes managed to maintain ownership of the featherweight title, despite the fact next weekend will mark his third appearance without a defense.UFC president Dana White has publicly referred to McGregors planned announcement as something out of left field. There have been some reports McGregor intends to take time off after the blockbuster event, but the Irishman downplayed those during a media call on Thursday.I think youre absolutely crazy to even mention a clickbait crowd like that, said McGregor, when asked about a report from Irish Mirror. I mean, the Irish Mirror, what the f--- is that? Who even is that? They dont know s--- about me or what Im doing.Look, stay tuned for what Im announcing but dont be listening to people like that. People like that know nothing about what I do or whats going on here. I will reveal all, in time.Fighting out of Dublin, McGregor, 28, will be stepping into the Octagon for the third time in 2016. He was originally supposed to fight for the lightweight championship in March, but that bout fell through when then-champion Rafael dos Anjos withdrew due to injury.Veteran lightweight Nate Diaz agreed to fill in against McGregor on 11 days notice, and the fight was booked at the welterweight limit of 170 pounds. Diaz upset McGregor with a rear-naked choke in the second round, which ultimately led to a rematch at UFC 202 in August. McGregor won the second fight via unanimous decision.That busy schedule has fed speculation he might wish to take time off, but McGregor refused to confirm anything close to that on the call. He noted several Madison Square Garden records UFC 205 is set to break, according to statements made by White.I dont know whether you can take time off from this life, McGregor said. Ill stay working, stay creating history, stay changing the game. Thats what Ive been doing since Day 1. Now, here we are, close to the New York debut at Madison Square Garden. We broke the [Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier] attendance of 21,000 I believe. Im hearing that we also broke the gate record of $14 million set by Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield.Two amazing contests, two historical fights, and Ive broken both. So, its an honor to do that.The UFC has stated McGregor will vacate either the featherweight or lightweight title should he win on Nov. 12. McGregor, as hes done in the past, suggested on Thursday theres no guarantee he will willingly part ways with one of the belts.Alvarez (28-4), who is seeking his first defense, says it will never reach that point.The guys hes faced are nothing close to the caliber of fighter I am, Alvarez said. He will see the night of the fight, S---, Ive been going up against s----- opponents that were good style matchups and this ones not. Cheap Bills Store . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Harrison Phillips Womens Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheapbillsjerseys.net/ray-ray-mccloud-womens-jersey/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Cyber Monday Bills Jerseys . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Josh Allen Womens Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants left fielder Angel Pagan body-slammed a male fan who ran onto the field into the outfield grass at AT&T Park during the fourth inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night.Another fan -- a female -- was taken down by security in shallow right field. The two, dressed in Dodger Blue and offering what appeared to be white puffballs, were removed.The male first approached catcher Buster Posey, who with his left arm shoved the man to the ground. The man juumped up and ran and third baseman Gordon Beckham swiped at him before he took off into left field.ddddddddddddPagan offered a hand as if to accept the round white object before throwing both arms around the man, twisting him and throwing him to the ground.Pagan received a roaring ovation from the sellout crowd when the half-inning ended and tipped his cap. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen