Image and video hosting by TinyPic

p://www.cheapncaaauthenticjerseys.com/]Jerseys NFL Cheap[/url] [url=http://www.cheapj

in
Über uns
05.04.2018 13:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

VINTON, La. -- The decision the connections of Shanes Girlfriend made to supplement the 2-year-old filly to the Grade 3, $400,000 Delta Downs Princess looked like a genius move before the race was even over on Saturday.Shanes Girlfriend was always prominent in the mile race, and then opened up on the field in the stretch for a 13-1/4-length victory. She covered the distance in a stakes-record time of 1:37.98, eclipsing the mark of 1:38.71 set by Four Gifts in 2008.Cajun Delta Dawn finished second, while it was another 2-1/2 lengths back in third to Flatter Up. The first four finishers in the race earned Kentucky Oaks eligibility points on a sliding scale of 10-4-2-1. The fourth-place finisher was Chanels Legacy.Shanes Girlfriend ($8.80) improved her record to 2 for 2 in the Princess following an impressive debut win in a maiden special weight sprint Oct. 28 at Santa Anita. She was a $4,500 supplement to the Princess when pre-entries closed a few days later, on Nov. 1.Shanes Girlfriend on Saturday sat a length off pacesetter Flatter Up through an opening quarter-mile in 23.06 seconds and a half-mile in 47.16. She overtook that one through six furlongs in 1:11.17 and increased her advantage with every stride. Flavien Prat was aboard for Doug ONeill, who trains the horse for his brother, Dennis, as well as ERJ Racing and W.C. Racing.Shes a filly thats acted like two turns wont be a problem, Doug ONeill said. You never know until you try it.Dennis ONeill was pleased with the win from Shanes Girlfriend, who is named for his 13-year-old son, Shane. She was a $95,000 purchase during a 2-year-olds in training auction put on by the Ocala Breeders Sales Company. Shanes Girlfriend won her debut by more than five lengths, while covering six furlongs in a sharp 1:10.40.She had worked like a really good filly all along, Dennis ONeill said after the Princess. Shes nice and shell keep going. Shes just really, really classy.Erik Johnson of ERJ Racing watched the Princess on his phone in a hotel room as the all-star defenseman for the National Hockey Leagues Colorado Avalanche had a game in Minnesota on Saturday. The filly gave him his first graded stakes win. He said he has been an owner for three years.This past year was my biggest buying 2-year-olds, he said. I bought one to two the first two years. This year I bought 10. Dennis picks out my 2-year-olds. He has a great eye for value horses. Thanks to him and W.C. Racing for letting me partner.Shanes Girlfriend is by Adios Charlie, a son of Indian Charlie. She earned $240,000 for her win in the Princess. The remaining order of finish in the race was Forest Circle in fifth, followed by San Antonio Stroll, Golden Mischief, Jilly, Dude Fantasy, and Caroline Test. Vladimir Sobotka Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Alexander Steen Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.authenticbluesshopnhl.com/colton-parayko-jersey/ . LOUIS -- St. Doug Wickenheiser Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Oskar Sundqvist Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. BOULDER, Colo. -- Alexis Robinson scored 19 points, Haley Smith pumped in 18 more and Colorado rolled to a 79-69 win over No. 15 Kentucky on Saturday night.Kennedy Leonard added 14 points with 12 rebounds and Zoe Correal had 10 points for Colorado (3-0), which got 11 steals and 19 assists. Smith was 7 for 13 from the field, including 4 of 6 from long range.Colorado overtook Kentucky (3-1) for good with an 8-3 spurt that stretched across both sides of the break. Zoe Beard-Fails drained a jumper as time expired in the first half to put the Buffaloes up 37-35, then Smith got a layup to open the third quarter.dddddddddddd Robinson and Leonard also got buckets in the run and Colorado held on the rest of the way.Maci Morris, Taylor Murray and Makayla Epps scored 14 points apiece for Kentucky, while Evelyn Akhator had 12 points and 13 rebounds. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen