Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ty Souper paid $2.10 to show.

in
Über uns
06.08.2018 00:56
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Trent Merrin will be with Penrith until at least the end of the 2020 NRL season, after the Panthers extended his contract with the club on Wednesday.Merrin, 26, moved west this season from St George Illawarra on a three-year deal but the Panthers saw fit to extend that for a further two years.The former representative forward played his 150th NRL game in the win over Brisbane on Friday night.He will form the core of the Penrith pack for years to come, alongside NSW and Kangaroos prop James Tamou, who will join the Panthers on a four-year deal from 2017.From my short time at the Panthers I know this is a club heading in the right direction, Merrin said.I consider myself extremely fortunate to be able to stay on this journey for another two years and witness the growth of the many talented young players coming through.Panthers supremo Phil Gould welcomed the retention of Merrin.Trent has been a wonderful acquisition for the Panthers this season, Gould said.Trents original deal included an option in his favour for the 2018 season but we are delighted to know he will now be with us until at least the end of 2020.His contributions to this club, both on and off the field, have been outstanding.The fact that Trent has agreed to this early extension of his deal is a real vote of confidence in the potential he sees in our club. Vikings Official Jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Devante Downs Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.authenticvikingsshopnfl.com/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Ade Aruna Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Vikings Youth Jerseys . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. NEW YORK -- Quidura won her U.S. debut Sunday, rallying to take the $77,000 allowance feature for fillies and mares on the turf at Belmont Park.The well-travelled 3-year-old now trained by Graham Motion and bred in England went 1 for 2 to start her career in Germany.Junior Alvarado guided Quidura to a onne-length victory over Quinta Verde in the 1:35.dddddddddddd01 mile. She paid $12, $6.90 and $3.50.Quinta Verde returned $4.70 and $2.60, and Mighty Souper paid $2.10 to show. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen