Image and video hosting by TinyPic

minutes later. I was a little

in
Häuser
06.08.2018 04:36
von zxlbxj1 • 304 Beiträge

CORAL GABLES, Fla. - Police say seven teenagers wanted to see how a professional basketball player lives, so they walked through an unlocked door at the home of former Miami Heat player Ray Allen. The teens were attending a party next door early Thursday when they entered the Coral Gables home. Allens wife and children were sleeping upstairs. Police spokeswoman Kelly Denham says Allens wife woke up, screamed and the teens ran. She called police. The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/1oUyO3h ) reports the party host directed police to a home where they found the 18 -and 19-year-olds. They told police they thought the Allens had moved. Dunham says officers questioned the teen but released them because there was no forced entry, no intent and nothing was taken. She says Allens wife intends to file trespassing charges. David Amerson Chiefs Jersey . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-...l-Elite-Jersey/. He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots. Kendall Fuller Chiefs Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. ST. LOUIS -- Caroline Garcia is still trying to figure out her recent success. The 20-year-old almost singlehandedly led France to a 3-2 upset of the United States in Fed Cup competition Sunday. Garcia had a hand in all three of her countrys victories. She beat the USAs Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens in singles matches early in the meet before joining teammate Virginie Razzano to win the decisive doubles match. "Im not sure what Im doing differently," she said. "I dont know. I guess its working, so Ill try to keep doing it, whatever it is." France qualified for the World Group in 2015 and will compete for the Fed Cup championship. The USA is relegated to World Group II for next year. Garcia and Razzano beat Stephens and Keys 6-2, 7-5 in the fifth and deciding match of the best-of-five, two-day competition held at Chaifetz Arena on the campus of Saint Louis University. Garcia, ranked 51st in the world, came from out of nowhere to capture her first WTA championships in winning both the singles and double titles in the Claro Open Colsanitas in Bogota, Columbia, on April 13. The Lyon resident carried the momentum from those victories into the Fed Cup. "She was totally amazing, unbelievable," France captain Amelie Mauresmo said. "She really rosee to the occasion and was fearless.ddddddddddddquot; Garcia and Razzano used a pair of nifty passing shots to break Stephens serve in the 11th game of the second set. The pair won the lengthy 14-point game to take a 6-5 lead. Razzano then served out the match. Garcia began her run by beating Stephens 6-3, 6-2 in the opening match on Saturday. "She was the star of the weekend," USA captain Mary Jo Fernandez said. "I never thought that she got nervous in any of the matches. Shes really aggressive and its all coming together." France played Sunday without its top player, Alize Cornet, who suffered a groin injury in a three-set loss to Keys on Saturday. Fernandez took a chance on using Keys and Stephens in the series-deciding doubles match. The duo of Lauren Davis and Christina McHale was originally slated to play. But Fernandez chose to go with the two singles players even though they were coming off tough matches earlier in the day. Keys had just 35 minutes of rest after her loss to Garcia. "I was trying to go with the players that had big weapons and (could) impose their game on the French," Fernandez said. Said Keys: "Not very often do you finish a match and go out again (35) minutes later. I was a little bit more tired." Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen