Image and video hosting by TinyPic

in Dublin against 2014 champion Van Barneveld. It will be special going back to Dublin for the first time since I won the World

in Unsere Regeln 06.08.2018 06:42
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Robert Thornton will return to action in the Premier League on Thursday when he takes on Raymond van Barneveld as the tournament visits Dublins 3Arena. The Scottish star missed the second night of the new season in Newcastle a week ago after being sidelined with a chest infection, and he was also forced to withdraw from the weekends Dutch Darts Masters.However, Thornton has recovered and will be bidding to kick-start his Premier League season in Dublin against 2014 champion Van Barneveld. It will be special going back to Dublin for the first time since I won the World Grand Prix last October and its a city which has some great memories for me. Robert Thornton Thornton lost out 7-0 on the opening night of the season against Dave Chisnall, but said: Im looking forward to getting back out there and in some ways its like a new start to the season for me.Ive put the game against Dave out of my mind and its a new game against Raymond on Thursday. If I can get the win then it will set me up nicely to kick on from here. Robert Thornton beat Michael van Gerwen in the final of the World Grand Prix Thornton added: It will be special going back to Dublin for the first time since I won the World Grand Prix last October and its a city which has some great memories for me.Thornton will make up his game in hand on night eight in Liverpool, when he will take on Michael Smith - in the match originally scheduled for Newcastle - before facing Michael van Gerwen. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Josh Donaldson Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Dalton Pompey Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseys.com/ . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Devon Travis Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- While the New York Giants are off to their best start since 2009, the obituaries are seemingly being prepared for the defending NFC East champion Washington Redskins.Jay Grudens team is 0-2. There have been reports from anonymous sources about frustration in the locker room, much of it directed at quarterback Kirk Cousins play. The defense is struggling. Its not good.The Redskins will carry that load into MetLife Stadium on Sunday when they face the Giants (2-0) in a game with the added attraction of matching Washington cornerback Josh Norman against New York receiver Odell Beckham Jr.The two tangled a year ago in a game here that resulted with both acting like bullies and Beckham getting a one-game suspension.Thats the sideshow.Its pretty much a now-or-never game for the Redskins. Only three teams since 1990 have started the season 0-3 and made the playoffs, the last being the Bills in 1998.Veteran defensive back DeAngelo Hall says there is no secret formula to winning. Its protecting the ball, forcing turnovers, stopping the run and eliminating the stupid mistakes.Weve got a mindset that we want to take the fight to them, he said. But I mean the plan is the same as it always is. And its just up to us to go out there and try to execute it and be dominant to the best of our ability.Cousins, who returned with a one-year contract under the franchise tag, said two games dont decide a season.Ill let the body of work speak for itself at that point, Cousins said . But, Im excited about the challenge we have this week, and really I have enough of a challenge that I dont need to look much further forward or further back than just the Giants this Sunday.Cousins will be facing a much-improved New York defense. It has allowed 32 points without forcing a turnover.Eli Manning and the Giants offense scored three touchdowns in the win over Dallas, but did not get into the end zone against New Orleans. Three fumbles hurt.Manning isnt looking at this game as a chance to bury the Redskins.Hey, its the next game, he said. Were worried about our season and what weve got to do and its a chance for us to go 3-0 and thats all we are concerned with.Starting 3-0 has its advantages. Ninety nine of the 131 teams that have won their first three games since 1990 have made the playoffs. Thats something the Giants have not done since the 2011 season.Heres some things to watch in the game:NOWHERE TO RUN: The Redskins have about as unballanced an offense as possible, with 89 pass attempts and only a league-low 29 rushes heading into Week 3.dddddddddddd. This despite a lot of talk from GM Scot McCloughan about how he wanted to be a physical team. We have not given the running game really an ample opportunity to flourish, coach Jay Gruden said. Thats something we have to look at.WHERES THE PRESSURE?: The Giants spent a lot of money to sign Olivier Vernon and Damon Harrison and to re-sign Jason Pierre-Paul for the defensive line. Through two games, New York has two sacks, one by safety Landon Collins and the other from nickel back Leon Hall.STALLING OFFENSE: Among Washingtons many problems through two games, two stand out on offense: converting on third down (36 percent) and scoring touchdowns in the red zone (30 percent). In last weeks loss to Dallas, Washington took over inside the Cowboys 40 twice in the second half and came away with six points before the worst possession of all, when Cousins threw an interception on third-and-goal from the 6. Third-down efficiency, we are behind in that category, and red zone has been bad. It really has, Gruden said. It has been surprisingly bad.WHOS GOT THE BALL?: With Rashad Jennings dealing with a thumb injury to his left hand, look to see who gets the ball. Jennings insists he can carry the ball with his hand taped. Expect Shane Vereen and Orleans Darkwa to get a few extra carries this week against a Redskins D ranked No. 28 against the run.FADE-HAPPY: Cousins repeatedly tried to throw fade patterns into the end zone in Week 2, with zero success. That doesnt mean the Redskins are ready to give up on that particular play call. Hindsight, I wish we wouldnt have tried as many, Gruden said, but well throw more fades.WINNING THE CLOSE ONES: New York lost six games last season either late in the fourth quarter or in overtime in missing the playoffs for the fourth straight year. The Giants have won their first two by a total of four points. It is the first time they won consecutive games by a combined margin of four or fewer points since Oct. 22 and Oct. 29, 1939, when they beat the Bears, 16-13, and the Brooklyn Dodgers, 7-6.---AP Pro Football Writer Howard Fendrich and freelancer Ian Quillen in Ashburn, Virginia contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen