Image and video hosting by TinyPic

apanese Grand Prix.I knew him from when I was really, really young, he said. He was my godfather and he helped me with most of t

in Unsere Regeln 07.08.2018 02:25
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Ferrari Academy driver Charles Leclerc says the late Jules Bianchi was on his mind when he took to the track for his first test with Ferrari on Tuesday.After impressing on his F1 debut with Haas during first practice for the British Grand Prix, Leclerc secured a test day with Ferrari on Tuesday. After finishing his track time at Silverstone, Leclerc opened up about his relationship with his mentor Bianchi, who died last year from injuries sustained at the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix.I knew him from when I was really, really young, he said. He was my godfather and he helped me with most of things in racing.Obviously now its hard without him because he always helped me, and I miss his help. He advised me really well in the past, and all his comments he gave me in the past I keep them in mind and try not to make the errors he told me not to do.Bianchi was also a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy up until the time of his death and Leclerc is sure he would have become a Ferrari race driver if he was still alive.Yeah. Jules was one of the talents who would have gone there if the things that happened hadnt have happened, he said. But Im definitely confident the driver academy will have someone who will make it into the top team. Camiseta Edson Alvarez . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Carlos Salcedo Mexico Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.camisetasmundial2018baratas.com/camiseta-andres-guardado.html .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Camisetas De Futbol Mundial Rusia 2018 . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Hector Moreno Mexico Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. LONDON --?Serena Williams may not have her hoped-for final against sister Venus, but she has a chance to avenge her Australian Open final defeat by Germanys Angelique Kerber and equal Steffi Grafs Open-era record of 22 major titles.Is the American in fine form or has the German looked better on her way to Saturdays Wimbledon womens final (9 a.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPN)? Heres everything you need to know about the two finalists:Route to the finalWilliams1st round: Amra Sadikovic 6-2, 6-4; 2nd round: Christina McHale 7-6 (7), 6-2, 6-4; 3rd round: Annika Beck 6-3, 6-0; 4th round: Svetlana Kuznetsova 7-5, 6-0; Quarterfinal: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-4, 6-4; Semifinal: Elena Vesnina 6-2, 6-0.Kerber1st round: Laura Robson?6-2, 6-2;?2nd round: Varvara Lepchenko?6-1, 6-4;?3rd round:?Carina Witthoeft 7-6 (11), 6-1;?4th round: Misaki Doi 6-3, 6-1;?Quarterfinal:?Simona Halep 7-5, 7-6 (2);?Semifinal:?Venus Williams 6-4, 6-4.Their biggest strengthsWilliamsThe cornerstone of Serenas success throughout her career has been the quality and power of her first serve.As the below graphic shows, throughout Wimbledon she has shown great variation with that weapon too, particularly out wide on the advantage ccourt, where she has lost only one point.dddddddddddd.*Graphic courtesy of Hawk-Eye InnovationsKerberThe German hasnt got the serving power of her final opponent but she is hard to get past. She has made an impressive 85 percent of her returns on the way to Saturdays showpiece, helping her break serve 28 times.This graphic shows how well she covers the court, with no obvious area of weakness when returning.*Graphic courtesy of Hawk-Eye InnovationsCareer head-to-headWimbledon head-to-headTheir views on the finalSerenaI made a lot of errors [in the Australian Open final against Kerber]. She came out swinging, ready to win. She was fearless. Thats something I learned. When I go into a final, I, too, need to be fearless like she was.KerberI will go out there with a lot of confidence. She [Serena] lost the [Australian Open] final against me and I know she will go out and try everything to beat me. I will just try to going out there like in Australia, trying to show her, OK, Im here to win the match as well. I have to play my best tennis to beat her in the final. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen