Image and video hosting by TinyPic

results [url=http://www.cheapncaaauthenti

in
Über uns
05.04.2018 13:31
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- The Strategy Group has proposed a rethink of F1s start procedures to ensure wet conditions do not lead to races starting behind the Safety Car. ?After a downpour ahead of the start of the British Grand Prix, several drivers complained about the decision from Race Control to start the race behind the Safety Car rather than allow a standing start from the grid. For the future, a compromise has been found whereby cars will complete laps behind the Safety Car to help the track dry before starting the race from the grid to provide the excitement of a standing start.The decision was made at a meeting of F1s Strategy Group on Thursday alongside an agreement to prevent teams working on cars under red flag periods in races. Under the current regulations the teams are allowed to make changes to cars, including tyre changes, when they are brought to a halt in the pit lane under a red flag, but in the future no work will be allowed to be conducted on cars.The changes still need to be approved by the F1 Commission and rubber-stamped by the World Motor Sport Council, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting is confident they will get approval for next year.The controversial issue of track limits was also discussed by the Strategy Group after the last three rounds of the 2016 season have seen the FIA clamp down on drivers attempting to gain an advantage by exiting corners with all four wheels off track. Some members of the Strategy Group proposed getting rid of track limits rules altogether, but the FIAs Charlie Whiting said it was voted down on safety grounds.It was proposed by some that we should take a completely relaxed view on track limits but I felt that was inappropriate and I think we should carry on doing what we do, Whiting said. My principal aim has always been to get the track to enforce the track limits, if you see what I mean. I think by and large we have done that, but there are certain corners on certain tracks that do present us with little problems but we are getting rid of them one by one.Here [in Germany] we have a similar position to Hungary -- Turns 4 and 11 in Hungary -- Turn 1 here appears to be a similar sort of thing, with 93 cars going across there today. So we have to think carefully about what to do for tomorrow. The difficulty of allowing complete freedom and letting them go very wide there and no longer taking any notice of it, is that simply there would be a different track fundamentally and it would be faster and there would be less run-off area - so we couldnt possibly contemplate it. John Klingberg Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Brett Ritchie Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.authenticstarsshopnhl.com/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Dino Ciccarelli Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Antoine Roussel Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors.Glen Ella says England are determined to show against Australia that northern hemisphere attacks are not limited. Former Wallaby full-back Ella has been installed as the Grand Slam champions skills coach for the three Tests that begin in Brisbane on Saturday, live on Sky Sports.He was approached to take up the position by Eddie Jones - a friend since the pair were five and a former Randwick team-mate - during the Six Nations. The 57-year-old has been entrusted with the task of adding a new dimension to England, while acting as a sounding board to players keen to learn from a respected voice in the game.England and their Six Nations counterparts are derided by some in the southern hemisphere for their reliance on the set-piece at the expense of the vision and guile associated with Australia and New Zealand. England skills coach Glen Ella believes he can make progress with the team over a short period of time in Australia Ella, however, is reminded of the emergence of Wallabies greats such as George Gregan and Matt Giteau when working with the players he must now help guide to victory over his homeland.He said: Its definitely the perception down here of England playing a structured game and we want to prove that wrong. These guys are good, theyve got great skills.In Australia they dont give any credit to the northern hemisphere. They think Super Rugby is much better than the Six Nations. While some of that could be true, its up to us to prove that its not. Eddie Jones will put his unbeaten record as Englands head coach to the test against Australia this summer England are coming down here to test themselves. In a couple of years time, they want to be the best in the world. With Eddie behind them I think theyve got a good chance.To do that theyve got to play the southern hemisphere teams and thats just the way it is. Their skill levels are really good. Ive been really impressed with the squad in general.Their work ethic is fantastic. Theyre a young squad, they want to learn and they want to win. Its similar to whenn the likes of George Gregan and Stephen Larkham were coming through the system.ddddddddddddI was assistant to Rod Macqueen in 2000 and 2001 and then to Eddie in 2003. The likes of Matt Giteau were coming into the system. England train for the first time in Brisbane as they prepare for their three-match Test series against Australia The England players are similar because theyre young, they want to learn and they want to be successful.Ella has only agreed an initial three-week contract but is confident of producing results quickly and he added: Its only for the tour I dont want to think about doing anything elseLets hold on until after the tour and well go after that. Weve had two field sessions and during one it was pouring with rain. On Monday was the first time weve had a good blow-out.The impact is minimal at this stage but hopefully, come the third Test, theyll be switched on and moving. You do need time to change. Youre not going to make massive increments over one session.Im just helping the guys along at this stage, giving them some hints, having a look at their running lines and adjusting them as I see fit.I hope I can have some influence so that by the time they come to Sydney theyll be playing the way Eddie wants them to play. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen