Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapjerseysnflchinasupply.net/]cheap jers

in
Über uns
07.08.2018 15:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CINCINNATI -- Andy Dalton leads the AFC in yards passing. His interception rate is among the lowest in the league.So far, his encore season is going as well as could be expected, except for one area -- touchdowns.Dalton had a breakout season last year, leading the AFC in passer rating and setting club records while leading Cincinnati during a 12-win season that matched the best in its history.He sat out the last three games and a first-round playoff loss to Pittsburgh because of a broken thumb on his passing hand.His goal heading into his sixth season was to grow a little more in the subtleties of running the offense. Hes had to take more of the load as the Bengals (2-2) introduce two new receivers, their running game remains stuck, and their best target at the goal line is still sidelined.Dalton has thrown only two interceptions, one of them tipped.I knew I needed to do a better job of that early on, Dalton said. Several years ago I had too many turnovers, so it was making the conscious effort. If you dont turn the ball over, youre giving the team a better chance to win.Dalton had his breakout season last year, leading the AFC with a passer rating of 106.3. He eliminated his propensity for throwing interceptions, getting picked off only seven times in 13 games. He broke his thumb while making a tackle after throwing interception No. 7 against Pittsburgh on Dec. 13.Daltons return showed he was ready to take another step.With no running game and little time to throw -- the Jets sacked him a career-high seven times in the season opener -- Dalton rallied the Bengals in the fourth quarter to a 23-22 win on the road.After four games, he leads the conference with 1,234 yards passing. His average of 8.4 yards per completion is among the leagues best.During a win over Miami last Thursday night, Dalton showed how hes grown in his ability to run the offense. He changed from a passing play to a running play five times in the first 20 snaps.He was 4 out of 5 on those throws, coach Marvin Lewis said. We give him the liberty to do that, and later it led to a touchdown. He continues to do a good job on his decision-making, accuracy, and running the offense with good tempo.The only drawback: Not enough touchdowns. The Bengals rank last in the league in getting touchdowns after crossing the opponents 20-yard line.Part of it is having two new receivers -- Brandon LaFell and rookie Tyler Boyd -- still adapting. Theres also the lack of a consistent running game, a problem in all four games so far.And the Bengals sorely miss tight end Tyler Eifert, who has yet to play because of offseason ankle surgery.Its a little different, Dalton said. The guy that weve been playing with hadnt played in a lot of games before.The Bengals need to get their offense in gear with road games at Dallas (3-1) and New England (3-1) coming up. The Cowboys defense ranks 18th in yards allowed.Were a .500 football team right now, offensive coordinator Ken Zampese said. And we all have contributed to where were at, and were all going to contribute to us being better from here.Game notes Eifert didnt practice on Wednesday because of a sore back as well as his recovery from the ankle surgery, an indication its unlikely hed play in Dallas. Hed practiced on a limited basis for the past two weeks. Eifert was limping slightly on Monday after a light team workout. ... CB Dre Kirkpatrick, who missed the game against Miami with an injured hamstring, practiced fully. ... Among those limited in practice were RB Jeremy Hill (chest), G Clint Boling (shoulder) and OT Jake Fisher (back).---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL www.cheapjerseysforsale.net . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. cheapjerseysforsale.net . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. www.cheapjerseys forsale .net . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. MANCHESTER, England -- Emerging from the shadows, Paul Pogba -- a red devil emblazoned on the side of his head -- removed his hood, looked straight into the camera and uttered the words Manchester United fans had been waiting to hear: Im back.With that 26-second video teaser released by United early Tuesday, the France midfielder became the worlds most expensive footballer at around 105 million euros ($116 million) and Englands biggest club made another statement of intent during its latest offseason of heavy spending that moved close to $200 million.I just went for a holiday, said Pogba, who left United at age 19 for Juventus four years ago, virtually for nothing when his first contract with the club expired. Ive come back home.This was the new Man United at work: Breaking the world transfer record; announcing the signing after midnight local time to suit foreign audiences; a series of glitzy videos included one with a grime artist where Pogba produces some impressive dance moves.United will hope the 23-year-old Pogba saves his best work for the football field, though. And hes certainly dreaming big in his new era for the club under Jose Mourinho.First of all, win the league for the first time with United because I hadnt won the league when I left, Pogba said. The Champions League of course and, personally, one of my dreams is to win the Ballon dOr (FIFAs world player of the year award).That will come with time hopefully, but first the Premier League -- Ive never done it.Pogba said he was not bothered about the world-record price tag, which Juventus said would be paid over two years, and that his return to United, nicknamed the Red Devils, was destiny -- and predicted by his mother.My mum told me I would come back here and I told her, `You never know, youll see, he said. For myself as well its a big challenge, too, just to come back to where I came from, where I grew up, where I started. I didnt finish what I started here so I think I came here to finish it.United has missed out on some of its No. 1 transfer targets in previous offseasons -- notably Gareth Bale and Cesc Fabregas in 2013 -- but was determined to push this one through, even if it meant paying a fee widely regarded as overpriced.United is one of the few clubs in world football that could afford this outlay, thoughh.dddddddddddd And if Pogba can help the team return to the top of the English and European game after lean years since Alex Fergusons retirement in 2013, it will be money well spent.Mourinhos lineup for the new season is starting to have a fearsome look to it. The spine, in particular, is full of stars, winners and real potential -- David de Gea, new 30-million-pound signing Eric Bailly, Pogba, Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.The front five of Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Anthony Martial, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pogba has plenty of goals, power and quality in it, an upgrade on what Louis van Gaal had last season.United has finished seventh, fourth and fifth in the post-Ferguson years, but is one of the title favorites this season.Pogba played only seven games -- all as a substitute -- in his first spell at United, which ended sourly when he allowed his contract to run down and joined Juventus. United got only 800,000 pounds (now around $1 million) in compensation for a player who was then just a precocious teenager.Ferguson was unhappy with Pogbas attitude in the last months of his contract, and didnt play the Frenchman even during an injury crisis in the teams midfield. For a game against Blackburn in December 2011, Ferguson played full back Rafael da Silva in center midfield along with Park Ji-sung, with Pogba on the bench.That was the last straw for a player who was desperate for a chance to impress his manager.Pogba can be sure hell be a guaranteed starter this time round at Old Trafford, with Mourinho saying the midfielder has the chance to be at the heart of this club for the next decade and beyond.Mourinho also had a message for managers like Arsene Wenger and Juergen Klopp of Liverpool, who have suggested United was paying too much for Pogba.When I heard some of the comments and heard some of the managers criticizing that, I dont think they ever have this problem because, to have this problem, you need to be at one of the top clubs in the world, Mourinho said. So at Man United, it can happen.Mourinho said Pogba was like a kid who is back to his old school.I think at adaptation level, hes not a new player, Mourinho said, hes just a kid back home again. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen