Image and video hosting by TinyPic

work out well for the last guy.While Manning was no Adonis, several followers did note that the five-time MVP looked more chise

in Unsere Regeln 08.08.2018 07:14
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

While these werent exactly the footsteps of Peyton Manning that Trevor Siemian wanted to follow, the Denver Broncos QB at least had a little fun over his sprained left foot that sidelined him last week.While rookie Paxton Lynch was running the offense at practice, Siemian recreated Mannings famous photo from a year ago of the injured QB sitting at a hot tub with iPad in hand, one foot soaking and his helmet on so he could listen to the plays being called.Siemian sent the side-by-side photos (https://twitter.com/TrevorSiemian/status/805055555161227264 ) to Manning, who he said got a big kick out of it, before posting them on Twitter with the caption, This seemed to work out well for the last guy.While Manning was no Adonis, several followers did note that the five-time MVP looked more chiseled than Siemian.Id like to go on record that Peyton was flexing in his picture, Siemian said. Im getting a lot of heat that he looks stronger than me. So, Ive got to clear that air.---SHOT BLOCKER: Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap wasnt much of a scorer on the basketball court. He was in the game for one reason: Make the other team miss.Dunlap was adept at blocking shots when he played basketball while growing up, a skill hes parlayed into the NFL. The 6-foot-6 lineman leads the team with 14 passes defensed, which is six more than any other NFL lineman. He had four of them during a 32-14 win over the Eagles last Sunday and caused a misdirected pass by Carson Wentz that was picked off.Its something youve kind of got to have a knack for, Dunlap said. Its a lot of timing.Dunlap learned the timing while playing defense around the rim.That was my specialty, Dunlap said. I didnt score a lot of points; I blocked a lot of points. I blocked shots and got rebounds.The NFL doesnt keep detailed statistics on passes defensed, so Dunlaps accomplishment cant be put into historical perspective.---TREADING WATER: Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Laquon Treadwell has been a nonfactor in his rookie season, with one reception for 15 yards. Only recently has he begun to see more significant action, playing 34 of 58 snaps at Detroit on Nov. 24, and 11 of 74 snaps against Dallas on Dec. 1. Though Treadwell wasnt targeted on any of Sam Bradfords 37 passes in that game against the Lions, he emerged with valuable experience.That game really helped me with my mental state, just feeling the game, going the actual speed of the game, said Treadwell, the 23rd overall pick in the draft out of Mississippi. I was competing every day in practice making plays, but once youre in the game its a whole new edge of intensity that you have to play with.With wide receivers Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen each having already established career highs in receptions and yards, and the re-emergence of Cordarrelle Patterson in the offense, the Vikings havent been counting on Treadwell. But the lack of production has been startling for a first-rounder.Once the season gets here, theres not a lot of reps, especially for someone who might be behind a couple guys. The starters are usually the ones who take all of them. So, its just hard for him to get time, but I think in the past couple weeks, he has really shown some flashes, Bradford said. And hes a guy that we feel like if we can get him involved and get him some targets, I think it would be good. I think the biggest thing for him is just experience and just getting out there and playing.---CONCUSSION WATCH: One year after reaching the Super Bowl, the Carolina Panthers have been plagued by concussions. Ten players have been in the concussion protocol since the start of the preseason, including quarterback Cam Newton and linebacker Luke Kuechly, both All-Pros in 2015.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he will spend more time this offseason analyzing head injuries and ways to prevent them -- and hopes other will, too.To be very frank about it, I think its very important that, not just me, but that other people in this industry try to get to understand it a little bit more, Rivera said. Because who knows? Maybe theres something that were missing in terms of preparation. ... I dont know if there is an answer to it, but I think that if we are better educated, maybe we can spot things before they happen. Maybe theres something else we can do as coaches and professionals in this business to see if we can make a difference.---AARON DONALD, CHAMPION: Rams defensive lineman Aaron Donald is an Xbox champion.Donald, a 2015 All-Pro, beat Seahawks star receiver Doug Baldwin in the championship of Microsofts Xbox NFL Player Charity Challenge. They competed in Madden 17 on Xbox One for the chance to win $51,000 and Microsoft products for the charity of their choice.The game wasnt as close as all the pregame trash talk would have projected, with Donald winning 20-9.Helping Donald win were strong performances by rookie quarterback Jared Goff (passing for 245 yards and two touchdowns) and Tavon Austin, who had eight receptions for 124 yards. Donald also got a goal-line stand by the Rams defense in the first half.Doug was a fierce competitor tonight, but Im so thankful I was able to pull off a championship win and give back to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Donald said.I had my shots in the game, but Aaron played well and I tip my cap to him, Baldwin added. Definitely a little disappointing that I wasnt able to bring it home for the Southern Youth Sports Association.---------AP Pro Football Writers Barry Wilner, Dave Campbell and Arnie Stapleton, and Sports Writers Joe Kay and Steve Reed contributed.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas Basketball Shoes Womens . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Lebron 15 Low Black . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.basketballshoescheaponline.com/nike-basketball-shoes-cheap-online/lebron-soldier-10.html . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Kyrie 4 White . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Mens Nike Basketball Shoes Lebron 15 XV Wine Red/Icy Blue . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. NEW YORK -- For a rival slugger who gained fame by tormenting the New York Yankees for most of his career, David Ortiz was made to feel at home on his final day as a visiting player in the Big Apple.By day, Ortiz said he walked around Manhattan with his family, taking pictures and signing autographs for respectful fans who recognized him. And by night, he was given a pair of thoughtful parting gifts by the Yankees and sent off to a standing ovation after drawing a walk and being lifted for a pinch runner in the fourth inning of the Boston Red Soxs 5-1 loss.Impressive, man. There were no boos out there, Ortiz said. It seems like everybody was happy that Im leaving.Ortiz, whose wife, daughter and son participated in the pregame ceremony, achieved villain status in New York after helping to lead the Red Sox to an epic comeback in the 2004 American League Championship Series. He finished his career with 53 home runs against the Yankees, 52 as a member of the Red Sox.But as Ortiz walked onto the field at Yankee Stadium shortly before 7 p.m., public address announcer Paul Olden provided the keynote for the evening by saying, Tonight, the Yankees would like to put the rivalry aside for a few minutes and honor David Ortiz.In a simple, dignified pregame ceremony, they did exactly that. The Yankees gave Ortiz a leather-bound book filled with handwritten personal notes from past and present Yankees players, a gesture that Ortiz said blew my mind. Then, legendary Yankees closer Mariano Riivera, whom Ortiz refers to as one of my idols, presented an oil painting of Ortiz tipping his cap at home plate in Yankee Stadium.ddddddddddddOrtiz called it a very professional and very nice ceremony. Red Sox manager John Farrell described it as the most meaningful tribute that Ortiz received during his 18-city farewell tour, a sentiment with which center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. agreed.You could really tell they put a lot of thought into that, Bradley said. I mean this in the most respectful way: It might not have been the most expensive gift hes gotten, but I felt like it meant the most. From my standpoint, there couldnt have been a more special gift than that. All those people that was in that book, and we only saw a few of the pages, I can only imagine.Several Red Sox regulars, including MVP candidate Mookie Betts, rested Thursday night after celebrating the AL East title one night earlier. But Farrell said Ortiz felt an obligation to play in his final game at Yankee Stadium.Ortiz walked to the plate to a standing ovation in the second inning and struck out in his first at-bat against longtime Yankees rival CC Sabathia. He walked in the fourth inning before leaving the game to another rousing ovation.I dont remember seeing it happen here, Ortiz said of a visiting player receiving such adoration. But like I said, man, I really appreciate it. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen