Image and video hosting by TinyPic

have been.Some critics have pounced on social media, telling Davis that hes no Scully.Im always happy to remind them that nobody

in Unsere Regeln 08.08.2018 12:15
von jj009 • 31 Beiträge

MARTIN, Tenn. -- Troy Cook threw for 244 yards and two touchdowns as Tennessee-Martin defeated Southeast Missouri State 24-10 on Saturday to remain unbeaten at home.The Skyhawks (7-4, 6-1 Ohio Valley Conference) secured their first undefeated home season since 1991.Londell Lee hauled in four passes for 113 yards and one score, and Caylon Weathers grabbed five for 56 yards and a touchdown.Jaimiee Bowe rushed for 73 yards for the Skyhawks, who remain one game behind conference leader, Jacksonville State, which beat Murray State 33-15 on Saturday. The teams meet next Saturday at Jacksonville State (9-1, 6-0).The Redhawks (3-7, 3-4) went ahead 7-3 with 4:06 left in the second quarter when Jesse Hosket scored from the 1.UTM scored 21 unanswered points to go ahead 24-7 early in the fourth quarter when Cook hit Lee on a 56-yard scoring strike to seal the win.Hosket threw for 203 yards, but was intercepted twice. cheap nfl jerseys china .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Wholesale jerseys from china . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. http://www.nfljerseyscheapfromchina.cc/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. cheap nfl jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. cheap jerseys from china . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. LOS ANGELES -- As Vin Scully closes out his career broadcasting Los Angeles Dodgers games, his successor is waiting in the wings.Joe Davis has been working road games for the team this season, warming up for next year when the 28-year-old moves into Scullys old booth full-time.Davis shares a philosophy with Scully: Its not about the broadcaster, its about the game. That should come as a relief to Dodgers fans who for 67 years havent heard anyone except Scully wax lyrical about their beloved team.Early on in my career I obsessively tried to nail the basics, Davis said, citing time, game situation and score, pronouncing names and getting the facts right. If youre not good fundamentally than you lose all credibility before anyone knows what you sound like.Davis was hired by the team last November to work with former Dodgers Orel Hershiser and Nomar Garciaparra calling 50 road games on SportsNet LA, the teams television channel that isnt widely seen in Los Angeles because of an ongoing dispute between Time Warner Cable, which carries it, and other pay TV providers.This year there were plenty of nerves going into it because of the unknown and how people would accept me, he said. Its exceeded expectations with how positive people have been.Some critics have pounced on social media, telling Davis that hes no Scully.Im always happy to remind them that nobody is, he said.Next year, Davis will do play-by-play with Hershiser and Garciaparra analyzing the action.Its ridiculous how confident he is, how prepared he is, how much passion he has for the job, Hershiser said of his young sidekick. Thats going to serve him really well.Scully called Davis the night before his hiring was announced to welcome him and assure him it was a great gig.Ive saved that voicemail in about a hundred different places, he said. A part of me is glad I missed the call.This season, Davis has flown from his home in Michigan to whereever the team is on the road.dddddddddddd When the Dodgers are in Los Angeles, Scully works the games with Davis listening to the icon from long distance. He looks forward to being around the team full-time.Theres something romantic about baseball broadcasting, he said, and how that story writes itself over the course of an entire season.Davis grew up in tiny Potterville, Michigan, near Lansing, as a Chicago Cubs fan, listening to Pat Hughes call their games. Nationally, hes been influenced by Fox Sports announcer Joe Buck.Although Davis hasnt sought out Scully for advice, not wanting to badger him in his final months, the Hall of Famer was asked recently if he had any.Be himself, Scully said. Thats the hardest thing in the world to be.Like Scully, Davis has strong support at home.He and wife Libby, along with their 3-month-old daughter, Charlotte, are house hunting in Los Angeles in preparation for moving here full-time. The couple met as students at Beloit College in Wisconsin, where he earned a communications degree while playing quarterback and wide receiver on the football team.Shes seen me do games for nothing and make $16,000 a year doing minor league baseball, he said. She is the real star in the whole thing.Davis has called baseball, college football and basketball for Fox Sports, something he will continue to do, which means he wont broadcast the Dodgers entire 162-game schedule. He declined to specify how many games hell miss.That was a big thing for me, he said. I didnt want to give up the national stuff.Davis is six years older than Scully was when he joined the Brooklyn Dodgers radio and TV booth as a 22-year-old in 1950.The Dodgers are not ones to change much, Hershiser said. Once the audience gets used to him and likes him, maybe hell be here forever. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen