Image and video hosting by TinyPic

way behind points, a very tough day and a very tough weekend. Its a sha

in
Über uns
05.04.2018 13:31
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Jenson Button was left to rue what he labelled as a horrific home race for McLaren-Honda, after he and teammate Fernando Alonso struggled in Sundays Japanese Grand Prix.McLaren headed to Suzuka with high hopes of achieving a positive result, having compromised Alonsos Malaysian Grand Prix by taking an engine upgrade and subsequent grid penalty, in order to avoid a grid drop and maximise the teams performance on the home turf of engineer partner Honda. Following a disappointing qualifying, Alonso could only manage 16th, while Button -- who incurred his own penalty as McLaren fitted a power unit update to his car ahead of the race -- laboured to 18th.The start was really poor, the 2009 world champion said. The problem is its all new in the back, so at the start I just got massive wheelspin and got left behind really. It was really difficult to get past the Manors, they were on soft tyres and I was on the hards, so really tricky, but managed to get past them in the end.I finished 18th so its pretty horrific but still had some fun overtaking, had a few battles but 16th and 18th for us, a long way behind points, a very tough day and a very tough weekend. Its a shame that this is our bogey track, its our second home.The Briton admitted he was surprised to find out he was as low as 18th after battling with the likes of Manor and Sauber, but he said McLaren can still take positives after enjoying stronger performances in recent grands prix.When I saw 18th on the board on the last lap I was actually surprised, I didnt think it was quite that bad, a tough day. But youve got to take the rough with the smooth, I dont think anyone expected us to be as good in Sepang or Spa. Were not quick here but the next race we will be. It cant all be good. Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Zac Dalpe Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.bluejacketshockeyonline.us/Lukas-Sedlak-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Josh Anderson Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Fabian Espindola scored in the 89th minute to give D.C. United a 1-1 tie with the Columbus Crew on Saturday night.Espindola split three defenders to come up with a loose ball near the top of the box and slotted a low shot just beyond the fingertips of goalkeeper Steve Clark to tie it for United (5-7-7).The Crew (3-7-9) played a man down after Harrison Afful received a red card for a studs-up challenge in the 74th.Kamara put a right footer into the top-right corner of the net from the top of the 6-yard box in the 63rd minute.dddddddddddd Tony Tchani fed a straight ball from near midfield to Afful, who played a one-touch cross to Kamara. It was his ninth goal in the last eight matches.Columbus had seven shots and only one on target. It is winless in its last seven. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen