Image and video hosting by TinyPic

first six months half price They are one of the favourites, of course, said

in Unsere Regeln 08.08.2018 12:15
von jj009 • 31 Beiträge

Jack Butland has described Joe Hart as someone he looked up to as he prepares to replace him in between the sticks for England this weekend. The goalkeeper is set to start for the Three Lions against Germany on Saturday - and hopefully against the Netherlands on Tuesday - after Hart was injured in Sundays Manchester derby.He will face competition from Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton for the spot - and a place on the plane to France for Euro 2016 - but Butland says the England goalkeepers get on extremely well and described Hart as a modern hero for him earlier in his career. Jack Butland says he looked up to Joe Hart (left) at Birmingham City I wasnt a goalkeeper until I was 13 or 14 so before that, my heroes were the likes of Paul Scholes and David Beckham, but since becoming a goalkeeper, Ive obviously trained with Joe Hart, Butland told Sky Sports at the launch of Englands Euro 2016 kit with Nike.We trained together for a couple of years when I was at Birmingham and he was someone who, at the time, was making the moves in the game that I wanted to make.He was certainly someone that I looked up to, having trained with him for that year, as a much more modern hero for sure. Butland has earned three caps for the England senior squad Its very positive between the England goalkeepers. We get on extremely well, and at the end of the day, its where we work and you want it to be as enjoyable as possible.From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on, we congratulate each other and we back each other so there are lots of positive things going on. From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on. Butland on Joe Hart Its brilliant, I love coming away because its always like that and I feel like each time Ive gone on a trip with England, Ive come away feeling sharper, fitter and better about myself.England had a poor showing at the 2014 World Cup, where they failed to get out of their group - but followed it up with a 100 per cent record in qualification for Euro 2016. Butland says confidence is high in the England camp They face some testing friendlies in the next few months ahead of their June 11 opener against Russia and Butland expects the feeling to be positive in the camp as they build-up to the competition.Were obviously very confident. We believe that we have more than enough ability but were coming up against some tough sides so were trying to prepare for that, certainly over the next week against Germany and Holland, he added.We have a lot of talent in the squad with a number of young players who are coming through and making their way in the game and experienced professionals who are doing the same. Butland lines up alongside Phil Jagielka and Phil Jones before a Euro 2016 qualifier in Lithuania Theres great togetherness between everyone especially after the qualifying campaign that weve had and hopefully some good friendlies coming up that will test us.Come the end of it, hopefully the confidence will be even higher and well be ready to go so Im expecting it to be on point with everyone focused and raring to go. Statistical Euro squad Who is in the Euro 2016 squad according to the stats? Its down to us to be ready, but were confident with the players that we have and the ability that weve got that we can beat anyone. Weve shown that over the qualifying campaign and the friendlies so its down to us to convert that and make sure we do it on the big stage in the Euros.Despite his relatively young age of 23, Butland is no stranger to international competition, having already been part of the squad for Euro 2012 as well as competing in the Olympics for Team GB. Butland was part of the Team GB mens football team during the 2012 Olympics The stopper believes his 28 appearances for the under-21s gives him a great platform for the upcoming tournament in France.Ive been fortunate enough to go to many tournaments - the Euros in Poland and Ukraine, two European Championships with the under-21s, the under-20 World Cup and other tournaments with the younger age groups with England where weve been successful as well. Key dates We look at the key dates coming up in Englands diary Ive had my fair share and I know what its like and what it takes to go away for long periods of time, how to keep busy and how to keep focused so I think it will set me up perfectly in terms of experience for the summer and hopefully my performances from this year can add to that.Ive been working all season and all my career to be No 1. Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the year to put together as big of a case as I can for myself.But ultimately, I want to part of a successful team with England no matter who plays in goal. Ill back and support anyone who is in there and hopefully on a personal note - and more importantly as a team - its a positive and successful one.Jack Butland wears Englands new 2016 home goalkeeper kit, built for speed with revolutionary Nike Aeroswift innovation. Visit nike.com for more information. Also See: Low: England are contenders Hodgson wont isolate players England call up Heaton for Hart Kane-Alli can be England stars Asics Gel Lyte Mt Black . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Asics Gel Quantum 360 Mens White . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. http://www.asicsshoesoutletstores.com/cheap-asics-dynaflyte-sale.html . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Asics Gel Nimbus 17 Mens Clearance .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Onitsuka Tiger Slip On Womens . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga.Southampton manager Claude Puel says Saturdays opponents Liverpool have to be considered among the title favourites. But Puel says his team are more than capable of competing with the Premier Leagues big guns and is expecting them to give a good account of themselves.Saints are 10th in the table, having made a solid start to life under Puel, but Liverpool are sitting atop the standings, with eight wins and just one defeat from their first 11 games. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price They are one of the favourites, of course, said Puel at his Thursday press briefing.Like Arsenal, Manchester City, and other teams, they are at a very good level for this league this season, but my players can play a good game against these teams too.Its important for my team to play our football, our game.We play against a very good team, with good players and spectacular football, but I think we have qualities also.They are first in the table for chances against opponents, and we are in third position with this statistic.We can see a good, open game and I hope we will have a good result at the end for the supporters but its important to stay with our good football and concentrate on this. Charlie Austins goals have rescued Southampton at times this season He hopes the rest of his squad can start to take some pressure off Charlie Austin, who has scored five of thheir 12 Premier League goals this season.dddddddddddd.Hes efficient in front of goal, and its important for the squad. Hes also scored many penalties. Always its important to keep him at a good physical level, Puel added.But I hope other players can score also. Its important other players have the possibility to score: offensive midfielders, defenders from free-kicks. We have a statistic: we are third (in) the number of chances every game, and the least efficient. Free-scoring Liverpool will visit St Marys on Saturday Puel added that he expects to have a fairly fit squad to select from for the visit of the leaders.We will see in the last training session before the game, he said.I think all the players are okay and there wont be any surprises. Cedric has come back to training, [Ryan] Bertrand trained yesterday also.Shane Long also came back to training but I dont know if they are physically ready to play. We will see on Friday.Dusan Tadic suffered a suspected broken nose while in action for Serbia against Wales last weekend but is expected to play with a face mask.Normally he will be available for this game, Puel said. He spoke to the doctor and its OK for him.Goalkeeper Fraser Forster withdrew from the England squad with a slight injury but has been passed fit to line up against the Reds.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions Rodriguez: We deserve better Premier League questions How did your internationals do? Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen