Image and video hosting by TinyPic

came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. MIAMI -- On Monday,?Ic

in Unsere Regeln 09.08.2018 08:27
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach insists no countries intend to pull out of this summers Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro amid ongoing concerns about the Zika virus. The mosquito-borne virus, which was first identified in Brazil in April 2015, is being linked to severe birth defects across South America and many Olympic teams have voiced their concerns ahead of the Games.Bach, speaking ahead of the opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics in Lillehammer, insisted he has full confidence in the Brazilian authorities as they attempt to combat the virus. Jessica Ennis-Hills coach Toni Minichiello believes BOA should move their pre-Olympics training camp But he did stress the IOC are taking the situation very seriously with just six months to go until the Games get underway on August 5 - and remains confident that both athletes and fans will enjoy the sport on offer.His comments come just days after Jessica Ennis-Hills coach Toni Minichiello called for the British Olympic Association to move its pre-Olympics preparation camps to a Zika-free area. The training camp is due to take place in Belo Horizonte, a Brazilian municipality which declared a state of emergency in December after an infestation of the virus. And Minichiello insists BOA should consider switching locations to protect the health of their athletes. The British Olympic Association says it wont change plans for Rio Olympics despite threat of Zika virus Coaches have a duty of care and I certainly would not be encouraging an athlete to go anywhere that could have long-term effects, he said.We should be looking at finding a camp that minimises the risk.Coaches spend their lives trying to get athletes as healthy as possible. We have to try to minimise the risk, and that might mean flying in as late as possible.However, a BOA representative insists the plans of the governing body remain the same, saying: Our plan remains unchanged and on course for both the preparation camp and the Games. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Cheap Jerseys Online . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Wholesale China Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. MIAMI -- On Monday,?Ichiro Suzuki?donated the jersey, cleats, arm guard and batting gloves he wore while becoming the 30th player in the history of Major League Baseball to reach 3,000 hits.?The president of the Baseball Hall of Fame was the grateful recipient of Suzukis gear. When the exchange concluded, the two men bowed to each other, a fitting gesture to celebrate the bridge from Suzukis native Japan to Cooperstown.Suzuki began building that bridge when he came to the major leagues as a 27-year-old rookie in 2001. Three-thousand hits later, hes a memorabilia-making machine.The Suzuki collection at the Hall of Fame numbered more than two dozen items even before his triple Sunday at Colorado, where he became the first Japanese player to reach 3,000 hits. When he and his teammates returned to Marlins Park to begin a homestand, Hall of Fame president Jeff Idelson was there to collect additional Suzuki souvenirs.Jeff asked me about the stuff, Suzuki said through an interpreter. I was happy to give it to him. I have an agreement with Jeff that when I die, all of my stuff is going to go to Jeff and the Hall of Fame.Suzuki, a baseball history buff, has visited Cooperstown six times.There is no current player Ive encountered who has as deep an appreciation of baseball history as Ichiro, Idelson said. This is a guy who understands his place in history. Because of that, as a sport and as a country, were all the richer.While Major League Baseball celebrated Suzukis achievement, it was even bigger news back home. Several dozen reporters and photographers from Japan had been logging lots of air miles following their nations most famous athlete as he approached the milestone and subsequently went into a slump.With the triple in Denver -- only his second hit in 17 at-bats since July 29 -- he said his overriding emotion was relief that so many of his countrymen would be reuniited with their families.ddddddddddddFor the last couple of weeks, there have been a lot of members of the media following me, Suzuki said. Im just so happy they can go back to their homes now.Suzukis characteristically humble attitude regarding his achievement transcended the language barrier. When asked to name the most famous person to congratulate him on 3,000 hits, he responded in English.Justin Bour, he said, drawing laughter.Bour, the Marlins rotund first baseman, is famous mostly in his own family but expressed gratitude for the recognition from Suzuki.I think hes just trying to make me feel better after he blasted me yesterday for being fat, Bour said.Suzuki, Bour and the Marlins are in playoff contention for a change. Miami hasnt been to the postseason since 2003, and Suzuki has made it only twice in his 16-year career.Small things turn into big things, he said. I hope our team can continue to do the small things and theyll turn into big things.Meticulous preparation is a Suzuki hallmark, and he spoke at a news conference more than four hours before Mondays game already in uniform. That included sunglasses atop the bill of his cap, even though he was going to be playing indoors at night.While ready for action, he was in need of a new bat. Suzuki put aside the one that produced the historic triple, one of the few mementoes he has kept.I really dont have much, he said. Most of it is in my home in Seattle. Its something I think Ill enjoy once I become a grandpa.At 42, hes old enough to start thinking about grandchildren -- and retirement. He has often said he wants to play until at least 50, but he sidestepped that subject Monday, saying hes taking it one at-bat at time.With Suzukis help, even baseball cliches have gone global. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen