Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapjerseysthrowback.com/]Cheap Jersye

in
Über uns
09.08.2018 13:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders on Sunday became the first team called for a roughing the passer penalty against Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton since Tampa Bay in Week 15 of the 2014 season.The penalty came on an incomplete pass in the first quarter of Oaklands 35-32 win, when defensive tackle Stacy McGee hit the reigning MVP on an incomplete pass.Newton criticized officials about the lack of no-calls following an Oct. 30 victory against Arizona in which he took a shot below the knees while in the pocket.He said after the game he didnt feel safe and that he wanted to talk to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, which he did two days later.Newton said it was a good conversation and that he got my point across.Illegal hits for me start in the pocket, Newton said after the talk. I know when I am running the football, I am on my own. I understand that. Im not a dummy or oblivious to the fact that I run the football more than any quarterback who has ever played this game. I mean, duh. Im fine with that.In the pocket, thats all Im asking for. Just to get certain things, the standard of every person getting the same calls, thats all.Twice this season opponents were called for roughing, but the penalty was not enforced. In Week 1 at Denver, the penalty was negated by an intentional grounding penalty.Another was negated in Week 8 against Arizona.Carolina coach Ron Rivera sent another no-call that he questioned to the NFL for review after a November victory at Los Angeles. The league ruled the hit was legal. www.cheapjerseysforsale.net . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. cheapjerseysforsale.net . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). cheapjerseysforsale . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. cheapjerseysforsale .net . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. OKLAHOMA CITY -- A few weeks ago, Michael Jordan helped induct Russell Westbrook into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and called himself a fan of the Thunder guards game.Now, Westbrook has accomplished something no one has since Jordan -- he became the first player with five consecutive triple-doubles since Jordan had seven straight in 1989. Westbrook had 28 points, 17 rebounds and 12 assists on Sunday night, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the New Orleans Pelicans 101-92.The Thunder have won all five games during Westbrooks triple-double stretch, and 26 of 28 the past two years when he gets one. Westbrook said he doesnt worry about the numbers.I just play, honestly, he said. I dont want to get in a conversation of if Im going to do it every night. I just go out and compete at a high level every night, like Ive been doing since Ive been in the NBA.Westbrook is still averaging a triple-double for the season with averages of 31.0 points, 10.8 rebounds and 11.3 assists through 21 games. It was his 10th triple-double of the season and the 47th of his career.Hes more concerned with the fact that the Thunder have recovered from a rough stretch and improved to 13-8.I just like to win, brother, he said. Honestly, thats the most important part. Making sure my guys are good, and making sure everybodys happy with their games, and making sure we win the game.Enes Kanter had 17 points and 10 rebounds and Victor Oladipo added 15 points for the Thunder.Anthony Davis, the NBAs leading scorer, had 37 points and 15 rebounds for the Pelicans.Buddy Hield, who led nearby Oklahoma to the Final Four last season, scored 16 points in his first game back in the state. The last time he had played in Oklahoma, he scored 36 points to help the Sooners beat VCU and advance to the Sweet 16. In this game, he made 6 of 12 shots and 4 of 7 3-pointers.I havent felt like that in a long time, Hield said. Its so great to get back in there and get a rhythm and see the ball go through the net. Ive been struggling the last couple games, but I feel more confident.Oklahoma City led 49-41 at halftime. Westbrook had 12 points, nine reboundds and six assists at the break, and Davis kept the Pelicans in it with 24 points and 10 rebounds.ddddddddddddWestbrook threw down a vicious right-handed jam on a drive down the middle in the third quarter that gave Oklahoma City a 57-47 lead. He clinched the triple-double on an assist to Kanter for a dunk with 2:14 left in the third quarter. The Thunder took a 78-66 lead into the fourth quarter.Hield drained a 3-pointer to cut Oklahoma Citys lead to four with just under two minutes to go, but Westbrooks 3 with 51.3 seconds to go bumped the Thunders lead back to 99-92.We were still right there, and given the opportunity, Russells going to make a big play, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. The big 3-pointer that he made was probably the difference in the game,TIP-INSPelicans: G Jrue Holiday started for just the third time this season. He missed the first 12 games while his wife, former U.S. womens national team soccer player Lauren Holiday, recovered from surgery to remove a benign brain tumor. ... The Pelicans shot just 36.7 percent from the field.Thunder: Made 14 of 15 2-point shots and missed all nine of their 3-pointers in the first quarter. ... C Steven Adams sprained his left ankle in the first quarter and did not return. ... The Thunder missed all 15 3-point attempts in the first half, then made 6 of 13 in the second. ... Westbrook leads active players in career triple-doubles.HAPPY BIRTHDAYThunder forward Andre Roberson scored 13 points on his 25th birthday. He made 6 of 8 shots and fell two points short of his career high.WELCOME BACKHield got a standing ovation when he checked in late in the first half.I have so much respect I have to pay to Oklahoma, he said. This is home to me. Every time I come back, they embrace me well, like the warm welcome they gave me. I had a lot of jitters.UP NEXTPelicans: Host the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday night.Thunder: Play at the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen