Image and video hosting by TinyPic

specially excited, perhaps it was because she was trying to keep it professional on TV. She did, however, answer a number of que

in Unsere Regeln 10.08.2018 04:49
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

In between winning five Olympic medals, Simone Biles found time to do an interview with Good Morning America while in Rio de Janeiro and was promised a pizza party upon her return to the United States.On Wednesday, the television program made good on its promise. During an interview in the Times Square studio, Biles was surprised by hosts Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan and her Final Five teammate Laurie Hernandez with some delicious pies.OK, while she didnt seem especially excited, perhaps it was because she was trying to keep it professional on TV. She did, however, answer a number of questions on her time in Rio, future plans and adjusting to life as a celebrity. These days, life is pretty good for Simone Biles.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. China Jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheaponline.com/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Cheap China Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chargers coach Mike McCoy acknowledged speculation that receiver Keenan Allen suffered an ACL tear in his right knee Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, but said Allen will have further tests once the team gets back to San Diego.Allen is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday.Its hard, McCoy said. Keenan has worked so hard to get where he is. Give him a lot of credit for what hes done and how hard hes worked.Allen, 24, suffered the injury with just over two minutes left in the second quarter of the Chargers 33-27 overtime loss. His right knee appeared to buckle as he came out of a break and he fell to the ground. Teammates gave Allen a hug as he was carted off.He was pretty emotional, said tight end Antonio Gates, one of Allens closest friends on the team. I just told him that I love him and that hes my hero. I know how bad he wanted to play this year, due to the circumstances of what he had to deal witth last season.dddddddddddd.He did all of the necessary things this offseason. I watched him work during training camp. I pushed him to the max, and I expected him to be the best receiver in the NFL this year. Unfortunately, hes going to have to wait until next year.Allen was having a good day, with six catches for 63 yards on seven targets in the first half.They couldnt cover him, Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said. And they knew they couldnt cover him. And then he goes down.Allen had 67 catches for 725 yards and four touchdown catches last season through eight games and was well on his way to his second 1,000-yard season, but he suffered a kidney laceration in the eighth game and missed the rest of the season.In June, Allen signed a four-year contract extension worth more than $44 million. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen