Image and video hosting by TinyPic

close to the biggest tournament of the game that I love. Its relaxing to wat

in Unsere Regeln 10.08.2018 07:20
von jj009 • 31 Beiträge

Momma MooVeronica Hull, mother of Digital Chaos David Moo Hull, said shes in awe of the Dota 2 experience. This is her first time watching her son play in person and said the event is much bigger than she thought.Davids been into games since he was five and supports himself with the money he makes from gaming, she said. She allowed him to take six months off to professionally pursue gaming and within three weeks, he signed with a team. David now lives in the team house in Arizona.We had no idea how big this is and hes been very intelligent about it, she said.Veronica, who lives outside Dayton, Ohio, understands the basic elements of the game but is surrounded by fans who are teaching her. She has two other children who are not gamers.Not a fan of magicJamison Stone, a 31-year-old fantasy novelist, is a big Dota fan and plays about five days a week with his younger brother who lives in Massachusetts. Jamison says, Weve created a little community with other players, even one from Peru. Ive met them in person.Hes spent almost $800 on his Compendium recently.Fan of precisionThea Steele, a 31-year-old Seattleite who works as a software engineer, is a big Dota fan and plays about five days a week.Like the windKeegan Sullivan, a pizza shop manager in Sacramento, CA, poses for a portrait. Sullivan, 21, has invested about $400 to get to a level 100 Compendium in the game.?Its good to know that you contributed and are part of the community.Secret fanKevin Metan, 28, flew to Seattle from Germany to cheer on Team Secret. After an early elimination for Team Secret, Kevin then moved on to pulling for Team OG, the two-time Major champion. He met two friends from South Africa and one from Singapore at the Dota2 International competition in Seattle.It is unclear for whom Metan is now cheering after OGs early exit.USA! USA!Blake Seiber wore an American flag cape and shorts during the Dota 2 International competition in Seattle, WA on August 11, 2016 at Key Arena. Seiner, 19, is a student in Seattle.His Make America Great Again hat, often seen in support of Donald Trump, doesnt reflect his political views. Hes a Bernie supporter and is not planning to vote this election season.Hes here to support Evil Geniuses, an American team. Hell watch the Olympics next week and cheer on his country there as well, but for now, hes focused on The International.An ancient for the agesReinessa is known for her online personality and helps host the TI6 Today morning show at The International, but she finds dressing up as one of the characters as another great way to be part of the event.Cosplaying is how I can give back to and be a fun part of the community, she said. ?Im not artistic in the traditional sense, so this my version of fan art! The [cosplay] competition lets us display our hard work and be a part of an event we all dream about all year long.In addition to Ancient Apparition, she is also competing in the cosplay competition as Rubick, and she spent a great deal of effort making the costumes.[Ancient Apparition] was a year of mental work to figure out the concept, [then] about a month of five-to-six hours a week to make it. The Rubick Im in the contest for was ?about three weeks of six-to-seven hours a week to make.Stay frostyEighteen-year-old Sammy Abikoff plays about five Dota 2 matches per day and came to the tournament from Washington, D.C. with her friend Josh Evans, left.OmniscientRaffi Kurbe, 21, from Los Angeles, CA made the trip to celebrate the players as heroes and celebrities.Raffi says, The nerd community has grown together throughout all these years in order to establish our heroes. Not all of us can play sports. Personally, I have a leg injury. I cant run for a long distance. I used to look up to Kobe. I lost the love of the sport but I sat in front of the computer all the time. I want these people to represent us as a group.Best friendsJen Miyashiro (left) sits with her best friend Brittani Wargin to watch The International on the lawn outside of KeyArena. ?Best friends since high school, Jen introduced Brittani to Dota2. Brittani admits she doesnt like playing but really enjoys watching the competition.?AvowedlyMichael Dureska, 21, stands at a food truck outside KeyArena. Dureska got help from his mom when making his costume.Living in Illinois, hes pulling hard for Team Evil Geniuses as they are the American team. It becomes more fun when its a battle between two countries and not just [two teams].Staging a comebackAndrei Eremenco, 23, works with his dad on construction and remolding projects.This is the highlight of the year, says Eremenco. Its a big deal living close to the biggest tournament of the game that I love. Its relaxing to watch. Its a departure from yourself and from the real world. I dont have to talk to people every day and get dirty on a construction site. nfl jerseys china . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. wholesale nfl jerseys . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.cheapjerseysnflchinasupply.net/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. cheap jerseys usa . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. cheap nfl jerseys . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. MIAMI -- Dennis Schroder scored 18 points, Paul Millsap and Tim Hardaway Jr. each scored 15 and the Atlanta Hawks pushed their winning streak to five games by beating the reeling Miami Heat 93-90 on Tuesday night.Mike Muscala scored 14 and Kent Bazemore added 12 for the Hawks. Dwight Howard had 11 points and 11 rebounds for the Hawks, before leaving with 3:06 left in the third quarter with a bruised left thigh.Hassan Whiteside scored 19 points and grabbed an NBA season-hhigh 25 rebounds for Miami, which has now dropped six straight.dddddddddddd The eight Heat losses so far this season have come by an average of 6.9 points -- with three of the last four coming by four points or less.Josh Richardson also scored 19 for Miami, which got 14 points from Tyler Johnson, 13 from James Johnson and 11 from Dion Waiters. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen