Image and video hosting by TinyPic

l payments of $2 million eac

in
Über uns
10.08.2018 07:59
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. last week hugged Tim Clauson, the father of Bryan Clauson, when they noticed a grasshopper was between them on a fence.The grasshopper reminded them of Bryan, the 27-year-old hot shoe who did not like bugs and had been pestered by a grasshopper a few days before?his death Aug. 7 from injuries suffered a night earlier in a crash at the Belleville (Kansas) Midget Nationals.The grasshopper sightings have taken on extra meaning in the past 12 days for Clausons family, including fiancée Lauren Stewart, and those in the sprint car world. It has been those moments and the camaraderie of the sprint car community last week at Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway that helped NASCAR drivers grieve before arriving to compete this week at Bristol Motor Speedway.When we were sitting in the motor home, Lauren was messing around with Bryans suit a couple days after he had passed and a grasshopper came out from underneath in between his suit, so [we were] thinking that was a sign that Bryan was still there with us, Stenhouse said Friday morning.I think a lot of people have seen a lot of moments like that. ... Its kind of cool just keeping your eyes open for it, but it was really important to spend a lot of time with Tim and everybody. We were all in the motor home just talking things out. It was good for all of us to be with each other.Stenhouse, who has driven occasional races with Clausons family team and was a roommate of Clausons several years ago, drove Clausons sprint car during pace laps Aug. 11 during the four-day sprint car Knoxville Nationals. The event attracts many of the top sprint car teams in the nation, not only for serious competition but also as a summer festival where the postrace parties last deep into the night.To get back in his car and give it another trip around Knoxville -- which he really loved, being at Knoxville -- there was not a dry eye in Knoxville when we took that car around, Stenhouse said. As Bryan always said, we parked it in Victory Lane for him, and it was super emotional.Camping World Truck Series driver Rico Abreu went and won the feature Friday night at Knoxville. Chip Ganassi Racings Kyle Larson finished fifth in the main event Saturday.It was a really up-and-down week with [remembering] Clauson, Abreu said. There were so many emotions. ... It was a fun week. We were up until 6 a.m. every day, partying and hanging out.That hanging out included telling Clauson stories and being with family members.Early in the week, when it all was still really fresh in the shock, everyone was stunned and sad, Larson said. People that didnt even know Bryan and Lauren personally, them seeing Lauren and his family at the races, helped them realize they were accepting what happened [and] makes everybody more strong.Larson was friends with Clauson, and Larsons girlfriend, Katelyn Sweet, is good friends with Stewart. They spent hours with the family after they arrived at the track.Seeing how strong she was made everybody kind of heal a little bit quicker, Larson said. When we got to hang out with Bryans family, too, the next couple of days, also seeing how strong they are all being and listening to old stories and stuff was really nice.I cant imagine going through what any of them are going through. Its amazing how strong theyre being and how positive they are.Clauson had won 112 United States Auto Club features and was on a quest to compete in 200 events this year, winning a race the night of the day he raced in the Indianapolis 500. The Noblesville, Indiana, racer also had NASCAR ties, having competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2007 and 2008.Stenhouse will carry Clausons 2008 Xfinity paint scheme on his Roush Fenway Racing Sprint Cup car this weekend at Bristol, complete with Clausons name above the drivers door. This weekend, Stenhouse and Larson will wear pink helmets, with Clauson logos, that will be donated to charity at the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals in January.Even though he was younger, I kind of always looked at him as an older brother because he kind of did everything before I did, Stenhouse said. He let me move in with him, and we had a lot of fun in North Carolina.He showed me the ropes of stock car racing, and then obviously he was the best there was running sprint cars, so to be able to run his paint scheme, his family is super excited.The family is expected to attend the race Saturday night at Bristol. Stewarts family runs a racing merchandise business, so it was natural for her and Clausons family to go to Knoxville in the days after his death and continue to attend races.I wasnt really looking forward to going after everything that happened, but being with the racing family and the community there was the best thing for everybody, especially ... when [his family] came and we were able to hang out all night, Stenhouse said.We were telling stories until 5 a.m. on Thursday night, Friday morning about all the good stories that we had of Bryan and the amazing things he did inside and out of the race car. Jerseys College China . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. College Jerseys Wholesale . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.ncaawholesalejerseys.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. China Womens College Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. College T-shirts From China . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.NEW YORK -- Dustin Pedroia must wait until July 2028 to receive all the money from his $110 million, eight-year contract with the Boston Red Sox, which includes $18 million salary that is deferred without interest for seven years and a full no-trade provision that starts this Aug. 7. The All-Star second baseman is making $10 million this year and had been due to earn the same amount next season under a $40.5 million, six-year contract that included an $11 million club option for 2015 with a $500,000 buyout. Under the new deal finalized Wednesday, he receives a $1 million signing bonus payable within 30 days of approval by the commissioners office. He gets a raise to $12.5 million next year and receives the same salary in 2015. His salary rises to $13 million in 2016, $15 million in 2017 and $16 million in 2018. It then decreases to $15 million in 2019, $13 million in 2020 and $12 million in 2021. Each of the first four seasons includes $2 million in deferred money, and each of the final four includes $2.5 million. He will receive the money in four annual payments of $2 million each July 15 sstarting in 2021 followed by four payments of $2.dddddddddddd5 million each July 15 starting in 2025. The agreement negotiated by agents Sam and Seth Levinson gives him full no-trade protection in two weeks when he reaches seven years of major league service. Pedroia otherwise would have been entitled to it August 2016 under the provision in baseballs labour contract that says 10-year veterans who have been with their teams for five years cant be traded without their approval. The 2008 AL MVP, Pedroia would earn $250,000 for winning the award again, $150,000 for finishing second, $125,000 for third, $100,000 for fourth and $75,000 for fifth. A four-time All-Star, he would get a $50,000 bonus each additional time he makes the All-Star team, He would get $100,000 for World Series MVP, Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards, and $75,000 for the league championship series MVP award. As in his current contract, he gets a hotel suite on road trips. He also has the right to purchase six premium season tickets for home games during spring training, the regular season and the playoffs. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen