Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.cheapjerseysbasketball.com/]Cheap Basketba

in
Über uns
11.08.2018 08:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Wayne Bennett believes there will be no issues with him combining the role of England coach with his position at Brisbane Broncos. Australian rugby leagues most successful coach was installed as the replacement to Steve McNamara earlier this month.It was seen as something of a controversial move not only because McNamara had led England to a series win over New Zealand in the autumn, but because Bennett will remain in charge at Brisbane alongside his role with England. But Bennett, 66, does not feel the dual role will cause any problems and is looking forward to helping the national side build on their success against the Kiwis.They had a wonderful series win against New Zealand but people are talking now about the next level the team can get to, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Thats why Im here - I believe I can get them to the next level; thats my challenge and thats the players challenge. Bennett feels he will be able to comfortably combine the role with his job at Brisbane Broncos Ive coached Australia on three occasions and Im pretty familiar with the workload. There are no interruptions because it is the off-season for Brisbane.I wouldnt have considered the job if I didnt think we stood a chance of being a very competitive team and I look forward to working with them.And he added: I have spoken to some of the squad and I dont think assessing them will be an issue. We get all of the Super League in Australia and we can get any of the games we want over there too.There are 10 of them playing in England and 10 in Australia so Im pretty comfortable with that. Thats why Im here - I believe I can get them to the next level; thats my challenge and thats the players challenge. Wayne Bennett Rugby Football League chief executive Nigel Wood also defended the decision, underlining his belief that Bennett is unquestionably the right man for the role.Its about ability and competence and we believe this is the right appointment to take the team to the next level, he said.Everybodys entitled to an opinion but I think youd have to look very hard to find a more suitable coach than this man on my right. Wayne Bennett exclusive Eddie Hemmings spoke exclusively with Wayne Bennett Meanwhile, Bennett has confirmed Wigan loose forward Sean OLoughlin will remain as the national captain, insisting he will not make changes for changes sake.Im not here to re-invent the wheel. Steve has done a really good job, said Bennett.The team has shown some improvement and theyve just had a wonderful series victory over New Zealand.Everybody is talking about taking that next step and thats why Im here, hopefully I can take them to the next level. Also See: New era for England Wood: Bennett the right man Barrie and Terrys biggest hits Rugby League on Sky Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. http://www.cheapjerseysreal.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. China NFL Jerseys Authentic . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Jemerrio Jones scored 15 points on 6-for-7 shooting and Sidy NDir was 6-for-8 shooting and scored 15 points as New Mexico State beat Air Force 78-70 on Wednesday night.Jones also had seven rebounds and seven assists.Joe Garzas 3 with 1:51 gave the Aggies a 72-68 cushion and they held off Air Force down the stretch.Air Force led 31-27 at the half and the lead went to seven on Frank Tooheys 3-pointer 57 seconds into the second half. New Mexico (6-2) went on a 10-2 run, which included 3s by Ian Baker and NDir, and the Aggies led 37-36 and never trailed again.ddddddddddddHayden Graham led Air Force with 20 points, Jacob Van had 15, Ryan Manning added 12, and Toohey finished with 10.Garza had 11 points for the Aggies and Eli Chuha had 10 points and six rebounds. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen