Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysbasketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[/ur

in
Über uns
12.08.2018 13:35
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CONWAY, S.C. -- Elijah Wilson drilled 4 of 6 from long range, hitting 8 of 12 from the floor, for 22 points as Coastal Carolina held off a late North Carolina Central charge for a 70-67 win on Saturday night.Trailing 66-56, North Carolina Centrals Dajuan Graff nailed a 3 and Patrick Cole made four free throws to close to 66-63 with 34 seconds left. The Chanticleers made four free throws in the final 19 seconds to seal the win.Jaylen Shaw had 15 points while dishing out five assists and Josh Coleman made all six field goal attempts for 12 points for Coastal Carolina (5-6).The Chanticleers were 27 of 61 (44.3 percent) from the floor while holding NCCU to 21-of-62 (33.9 percent) shooting. Coastal won the rebound battle 46-31.Patrick Cole led NCCU (6-4) with 28 points, hitting 5 of 11 from beyond the arc, and Rashaun Madison added 18 points. Discount Air Max UK Online . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Wholesale Air Max UK Free Shipping . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.cheapairmax.co.uk/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Nike Air Max UK Outlet . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Air Max UK 2019 . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A former Vanderbilt football player was sentenced Friday to 15 years in prison after he was convicted of taking part in the gang rape of an unconscious female student.Davidson County Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins handed down the sentence for Cory Batey after the victim in the case said her life has been shattered as a result of the rape.The woman was a neuroscience and economics major when she was assaulted in a dorm on the Nashville campus in June of 2013. In all, four former football players were charged. The Associated Press does not generally identify victims of sexual assault.The players used their cellphones to take pictures of the rape. One also videoed it and sent the footage to friends as it was happening.The victim said she learned of what happened to her when detectives showed her the graphic images retrieved from the phones.During her victim impact statement, she described the horror she felt seeing the images of herself.Ive seen with my own eyes what I was when Mr. Batey was done with me: a piece of trash, face down in a hallway, covered in his urine and palm prints, a photograph he took himself, the woman said. There are no words to describe the horror of the images from that night and how it feels to watch yourself be dehumanized.She wept throughout much of her statement as she described how her life and her belief in the fundamental goodness of people were both upended with the discovery of what happened to her.The victim has had to testify at multiple trials, and Bateys high-profile status and the international attention the case received left her in constant fear of being known as the victim. As a result, she said she feels the attack on her continues throughout every new court proceeding.Everything the defendant has done in this case and the media circus surrounding it have been a continuous disruption, repeatedly dragging me back every single step I try to take forward, she said. I can only feel that the defendant has intentionally wanted this to be as tortuous for me as possible.The sentencing comes amid widespreadd furor over a Stanford University swimmer who was sentenced to six months in jail for a similar crime: sexually assaulting an unconscious woman on a college campus.dddddddddddd.In Tennessee, the judge did not have the discretion to give Batey a lighter sentence. Batey was convicted in April of aggravated rape, which carries a sentence of 15 to 25 years.Prosecutors asked for the maximum, saying the crime was particularly egregious and that the punishment would send a message about campus rapes.Prosecutors have said Batey urinated on the woman and made a racial statement at the end of the attack. Batey is African-American and the woman is white. One of the four former players is also white. They did not say what the statement was.The victims said Batey violated her sexually in multiple ways, but it didnt end there.Mr. Batey continued to abuse and degrade me, urinating on my face while uttering horrific racial hate speech that suggested I deserved what he was doing to me because of the color of my skin.Batey, a 22-year-old who grew up in Nashville, apologized to the victim and to his family and mother. He also apologized to Vanderbilt University. He testified at one of his trials that he was drunk and blacked out at the time of the rape.My mother and family did not raise me in any way to mistreat anyone, let alone a woman, as I have been raised predominantly by women, Batey told the court. I hope that if not today, maybe one day, you will find it in your heart to forgive me for any damages that I may have caused.Batey and Brandon Vandenburg were convicted last year, but the verdicts were tossed because a juror did not reveal he was a victim of statutory rape. They have both been convicted a second time. Two other players are awaiting trial.In handing down his sentence, Judge Watkins said the case stood out among the thousands he has seen in 32 years of practicing law.Ive seen so many cases, and this is one of the saddest, Watkins said. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen