Image and video hosting by TinyPic

fljerseyschinaface.com/]Discount

in
Über uns
12.04.2018 16:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Despite being the NBAs hottest team, the Los Angeles Clippers believe there is room for improvement.At the end of the day, we like us, but as good as we are playing now, we could be playing a lot better, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. I think that our guys believe that this is a different group, and it is. The bench is immensely different, and we have an amazing chemistry.The Clippers will shoot for their eighth consecutive win Wednesday night when they mix it up with the Memphis Grizzlies at Staples Center.Owners of the leagues best record, the Clippers (10-1) have dominated at home, winning five of six. Their home margin of victory is an average of 25.2 points per game. Overall, they have outscored the opposition by 183 points, the largest differential in the NBA.On Monday, the Clippers pounded the Brooklyn Nets 127-95 at Staples. Point guard Chris Paul led the way with 21 points, nine assists and five steals. The Clippers had 21 steals for the game.For us, its just about doing the right things consistently, said Clippers guard Jamal Crawford, who came off the bench to score 17 points against the Nets. No matter who we are playing, were all just working on us, so thats good for us.Defense has been the most consistent asset, as the Clippers lead the league in points allowed (92.2 per game) and points differential (plus-16.6). Los Angeles also is tops in opponents field-goal percentage at 40.9 percent.On offense, the Clippers are averaging 108.8 points per game, which is fourth best.Never known for its scoring prowess, Memphis has struggled on offense. The Grizzlies average 97.5 points per game, tied for 26th in the NBA. They are allowing 101.9 points (11th best).The Grizzles (5-5) are in the midst of a four-game road trip. After a 106-96 setback at Milwaukee to open the swing, they bounced back with a 102-96 decision Monday over the Jazz at Utah. It was the Grizzlies first win away from home after three defeats.I feel like this is the best four quarters weve put together, first-year Memphis coach David Fizdale said. They want to win. They really want this, and we worked really hard over the last couple of days to clean things up.Memphis center Pau Gasol added, The first half was really good as far as percentage goes. The second half we became a little more static but were able to find the open guy and execute a little bit, especially down the stretch.In addition to Gasol, Memphis is getting a lift from several of its veteran players, most notably 39-year-old forward Vince Carter, who is averaging 19 points on 60 percent shooting from the floor in the past three games.I just love the guy, Fizdale said, according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal. How can you not root for one of the great citizens of this league? Everyone respects him. The locker room will do anything for him.Memphis guard Tony Allen (right groin) sat out his third consecutive game Monday. Brandan Wright (left ankle) has yet to play this season. Neither is expected to be available against Los Angeles.Clippers forward Wesley Johnson (left heel contusion) missed the past two games. Johnson said he expects to return for the Memphis game.The Clippers defeated the Grizzlies 99-88 in the teams initial meeting this season on Nov. 4 at Memphis. Marty Mcsorley Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Marcel Dionne Jersey .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseyschina.com/rob-blake-jersey/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Jeff Carter Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Rogie Vachon Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Wade Phillips is cracking wise again. But his broken rib is no joke. So, hes strongly considering a move from the sideline to the coaching box when the Broncos visit Oakland on Sunday night.Denvers defensive coordinator suffered a cracked rib last weekend when Chargers running back Melvin Gordon -- shoved by Von Miller -- plowed over him on the sideline, sending Phillips to the hospital.Not that anybodys interested, but Im day to day, thats my status, Phillips said Thursday as he stepped up to the podium for his first public comments since the jarring hit.Of course, the 69-year-old must-follow on Twitter has had plenty of witty tweets in the days since the big hit, including a GIF of a chef cutting up a beef rib and this comment: I was lucky only fractured 1 rib (have 23 more good ones).Phillips was injured in the first half of Denvers 27-19 win over San Diego on Sunday. His head bounced off the ground in a scary scene as Gordon bowled him over during Bradley Robys pick-6 of Philip Rivers.I said, `If Im going to go out, Id like to go out on an interception for a touchdown, Phillips said.He was immobilized and carted off the field, then became the third member of the Broncos taken from the stadium in an ambulance in the last month, joining coach Gary Kubiak (complex migraine on Oct. 9 following a game against Atlanta) and left tackle Russell Okung (concussion-like symptoms on Oct. 13 after a game at San Diego).Phillips said he felt fortunate he wasnt hurt any worse because I hit the back of my head on the ground and they did the CT scan or whatever on my head and they didnt find anything.I dont have to go through (concussion) protocol this week, Phillips said.What he is considering is staying out of harms way, however.Im thinking about being in the box this week just because I am in some pain and I really dont want to get hit again certainly, Phillips said. I did go up in the box when I was with Kube in 2011 when they took my kidney and my gallbladder out. I went upstairs. So, it may be another instance where I might do that.The Broncos (6-2) face the Raiders (6-2) in an AFC West showdown Sunday night.Having Wade ouut there, you get to see him, you get to high-five and stuff, but thats not the important thing, Miller said.dddddddddddd The important thing is getting the calls, making sure that hes out of harms way, making sure hes safe no matter what.Phillips has spent most of his career on the sideline save for that one game with the Texans five years ago. But he said there were some advantages to being in the coaches box.Its clear up there. Its obviously quiet and you can see well, he said.Also, unlike last time he was in the coaching box, the league now allows coaches to communicate directly with the defensive player designated to receive the play calls.So, it makes it easier, Phillips said.The player on the receiving end of Phillips calls is expected to be linebacker Brandon Marshall, expected to return from a pulled hamstring that sidelined him last week.The Broncos might be without star cornerback Aqib Talib as they face Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper.The Broncos sent Talib to California for a second opinion on his ailing lower back Thursday. Talib missed last weeks game and Roby started in his place and earned the AFCs defensive player of the week honors after a stellar performance that included the 49-yard interception return for a touchdown.So, I obviously feel good about him, and we always have, Phillips said. But we hope Talib comes back whenever he can, certainly.With Kayvon Webster (hamstring) also ailing, Lorenzo Doss would again be the nickel back. He had two big pass breakups last week, including a fourth-and-goal breakup from the 2 in the closing minutes.Doss, a second-year pro from Tulane, had a slew of interceptions in training camp and the preseason, including a pair of pick-6s of Mark Sanchez.He kind of ran our other quarterback out of here with two 100-yard interceptions, Phillips said.And that one was no joke.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen