Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[url=http://www.cheapnhljer

in
Über uns
17.08.2018 16:38
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Its been over six year since Jason Akermanis suggested AFL footy is not ready for an openly gay player.Akermanis view was criticised by many players and administrators at the time, but the issue of homophobia in the sport was hard for league honchos to dismiss.Much has changed since then, thanks in part to LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex) advocate Jason Ball.Ball in 2012 became the first male Australian rules football player at any level to publicly come out as gay.No AFL player has done the same.There would be a lot of pressure on someone playing at the elite level. Its different for me ... football is not my career, Ball reflected at the launch of the inaugural AFL Pride Game, which will feature St Kilda and Sydney in round 21.My message to them is dont be afraid to be who you are and youll be surprised by how accepting the community and the AFL community will be, if you give them the chance.AFL football manager Mark Evans is confident the league has reached a point where a homosexual player would feel comfortable coming out.It ultimately has to be their decision. When a player or players are ready to do that, then so are we, Evans said.Were really confident that will be well handled at club level and itll help us take another conversation to the world stage.Weve done some work with our player groups at AFL clubs and we know therell be some difficulties for a player who does come out.Ball and the Yarra Glen football club initiated the 2014 Community Pride Cup, paving the way for the AFLs Pride Game.The Saints will don guernseys with rainbow-patterned numbers in round 21, while the Swans will wear rainbow socks in a show of support for the LGBTI community.Evans hoped it would become an annual fixture.(St Kilda chief executive) Matt Finnis certainly has plans for that, he said. Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.cheapjerseysali.com/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. NFL Jerseys China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA.Raheem Sterling has suggested Englands players are in a better frame of mind heading into Euro 2016 than they were at the Brazil World Cup. The Three Lions have won three out of three warm-up games but Sterling cast light into the mindset of the squad by revealing that he missed his family while in South America two years ago.The Manchester City forward insists there are positives to take from Englands preparation wins over Turkey, Australia and Portugal, and getting into the habit of winning is the most important thing. He told Sky Sports News HQ: Weve put ourselves in a good position, mentally as well. Were mentally ready and raring to go.I was young in Brazil - Im still young now - but I learned a lot from it, mainly with the down time. I missed my family a lot but now Im enjoying it more.Theres a real togetherness in the squad, and were not missing home as much so thats got to be a positive. Raheem Sterling was speaking at a Nike event in central London There was definitely some positives we can take from the Portugal game, and stuff we can work on. Its so far, so good. The most important thing is that weve won three games, and if its an ugly win then well take that.Weve shown good stuff at times and done well so far. Theres a few positives to take from our defensive work and well take it onto the traiining ground and improve for the tournament.ddddddddddddSterling has been used in a variety of positions in the warm-up matches; on the left and right as well as the head of a midfield diamond - and he insists he is willing to play anywhere for his country.Its good to know the manager trusts me in these different positions and Im happy to play in any for my country, he said. Englands kits were handed over to the players at the Nike event in London All I can do is keep training well and doing my best, and showing the manager what I can do. Its his decision at the end of the day and Ive got to respect that.The manager has a few players at his disposal and Im sure whoever he picks will do a good job for the country. Its great to have so many players to choose from.Ive said to myself that when I come away with England I have to work to help the team. Im focused on doing the best for my country and go as far as we can go.Sterling was speaking at a Nike England event in central London, as he and other England players collected their kit for Euro 2016. Also See: Kane: Attacking trio needs time England defence worries Butcher The Rooney-Kane-Vardy dilemma Hodgson: England are on track Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen