Image and video hosting by TinyPic

//www.cheapjerseysbasketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerse

in
Über uns
18.08.2018 13:26
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

AKRON, Ohio -- Dustin Johnson is not one for many words, and he really doesnt need to say much.The easy smile behind the beard says it all.If winning the U.S. Open champion wasnt enough, Johnson added his third World Golf Championship on Sunday, the first time he has won back to back.His U.S. Open title was popular because of the hard times he had to confront in the majors and the confusion he had to face from the USGA for not making up its mind about a penalty on the back nine at Oakmont. And because Johnson is simply fun to watch and be around.He was loose all week at Firestone.During the opening round Thursday, he checked a reporters phone for the score in the deciding game of the College World Series. His alma mater, Coastal Carolina, won the schools first national title. Does that lessen his chances to be alum of the year? Johnson laughed and said, Bro, I couldnt care less.He is the U.S. Open champion and couldnt be happier.Paulina Gretzky, his fiancee and the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky, had to leave Friday and Johnson kept their 18-month-old son, Tatum, with him in Ohio (with help from a nanny). Cameras caught him after he closed with a 66 on the phone with her saying, I found him.I didnt know where they were, and Paulina was asking me where they were, he said. I was like, `I dont know, I just walked off the course.He had the boy in his arms and later was chasing after him while waiting to see if Jason Day or Scott Piercy could catch him.Johnson said they had planned to get married last fall until it didnt fit in the schedule, so perhaps the wedding will be later this year. Asked if it would be more extravagant as a U.S. Open champion, Johnson smiled and said, Dont matter to me. That bill is going to Wayne.But as easy as Johnson can make golf look, it still requires hard work.Even in the rain.Johnson finished his pro-am in the rain at Riviera in February when he made a sharp detour. Instead of going up the stairs to the clubhouse for lunch, he peeled to the right and headed to the practice range.He was off to a sluggish start to the year, particularly because of the amount of time he took off and how little he had played. More than rust, however, Johnson was bothered by how poorly he was hitting his wedges at Pebble Beach.Thats when he decided to change to something new -- at least to him.TrackMan has been one of the most effective tools at the highest level of golf, a device that uses radar technology to measure such things as spin rate, launch angle, ball speed, club speed, how far the ball carries and the angle of the face of the golf club when it strikes the ball. In short, it lets a player dial in every aspect of his game.Johnson wanted it only for his wedges.All I look at it is carry numbers, just so I have more of a feel when Im on the course and playing, Johnson said. I felt like that was one area I needed to improve on. I felt like I was good with it, but I was too streaky. One day Id be perfect, the next day ... not that I hit them bad, I just didnt hit them good enough.Now its perhaps the most underrated part of his game.Three years ago, Johnson was tied for 113th on the PGA Tour in approach shots from 50 to 125 yards.Now he is No. 1 on tour.Obviously, its working, Johnson said. So Im going to keep doing it.That wasnt the only change for Johnson, the 32-year-old American often considered to have the most athletic ability of any golfer.At some point late last year, he decided to move away from his natural right-to-left draw off the tee and go to a fade, a drastic change.I was tired of hitting hooks, he said with a grin. I feel like I hit a lot more fairways. Maybe the stats dont say it, but I feel like I do, so I think thats the important thing. I just dont feel like my misses are as bad.It was a big part at Firestone, especially in such firm conditions that made hitting the fairway even more difficult. And it helps to make putts, which is what Johnson felt was missing for so much of the year.But its more than just putting.I feel like tee to green, Ive been really solid all year, Johnson said. My wedges have improved a lot. Im getting a lot more opportunities when Im in the fairway and hitting my wedges closer than I have been. I just feel like the work Ive put in with the putter is finally paying off. But I mean, it still comes down to youve got to hit the shots so you can have those putts.Whatever the combination, its led to two weeks that have made Johnson a tough player to beat.Next stop: Royal Troon for the British Open. Jerseys Cheap . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Jerseys China Sale . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalenike.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Jerseys NFL Cheap . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Mike Daniels angry voice could be heard from a far-off corner of the Packers locker room in the bitter minutes following a disheartening loss to Indianapolis.A .500 record doesnt cut it in Green Bay, not for a team with perennial Super Bowl aspirations.On Monday, after the Packers (4-4) dissected their 31-26 defeat to the Colts, Daniels spoke with intensity that matched his no holds barred-style of play.Nobody in this locker room should go home and have a good nights rest tonight or for the rest of this week. Thats flat out, Daniels said when asked about if the Packers can turn things around. The barrel-chested defensive tackle agreed with teammate Julius Peppers assessment that it can be done.I feel like we have people in this locker room, this whole locker room, that nobodys going to be getting any good sleep tonight, Daniels said.Green Bay is at .500 after eight games for the first time since 2009. That year, the Packers finished 7-1 to make the playoffs as an NFC wild card.This season, the Packers must play five of their last eight games on the road, starting with three straight trips in a stretch that could define their season. Green Bay goes to Tennessee next weekend, followed by night games at Washington and Philadelphia.The Packers have had injuries hit primarily two positions this season: running back and cornerback. The injuries at running back, in particular, have forced the Packers to make major adjustments. Regardless of depth concerns, the Packers are looking to get off to better starts. Theyre also looking for more consistency.Green Bay allowed a 99-yard touchdown return on the opening kickoff to Jordan Todman, a jolt that left the Packers playing catch-up the rest of the day.It wasnt until the fourth quarter that the Packers regained momentum with two quick touchdowns to cut into an 18-point deficit with 9:35 left.But Green Bay came up short. A few players, including quarterback Aaron Rodgers, spoke about a lack of energy earlier in the game.We didnt play with enough juice tonight, especially in that first half, right tackle Bryan Bulaga said after the game. Weve got to find a way to right it, come in (Monday) clean it up, and keep working at it and getting better.ddddddddddddThe Packers werent as sharp as coach Mike McCarthy would like them to be when the going gets rough. In some situations, that might mean playing with a little more speed; in others, it could mean getting a little more physical.Whatever the root of the issues, the Packers must fix the problems quickly. Leadership is not one of them.I tell you what, you know I think our players did a good job of leadership, McCarthy said. There (are) a lot of things thats said in the locker room, particularly at halftime, particularly after the game. A big focus of my message was about energy.The team, McCarthy said, played with a lot of energy, but we were not clean in a number of different situations and (Indianapolis) took advantage of it.The good news for Green Bay is that no team has pulled away in the NFC North. Minnesota (5-3) remains in first but has lost three straight.Detroit (5-4) is surging with four wins in their last five games, though there are questions are about whether the Lions are a true playoff contender. Chicago (2-6) is in last, but both their wins have come against division opponents.Daniels hopes the anger and frustration of a second straight close loss becomes evident in how the Packers respond against Tennessee.Its got to be a violent one. It has to be noticeable, like this team is angry, Daniels said. Thats what its got to be when you step on to that field. It has to be noticeable, and if its not then were not getting it done.Game notes LB Clay Matthews (hamstring) missed a second straight game after suffering a setback on Friday, McCarthy said. ... RB James Starks (knee) had a good week of limited practice and could be in line for more work this week, according to the coach. ... The Packers signed rookie FB Joe Kerridge from their practice squad on Monday and released S Jermaine Whitehead.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen