Image and video hosting by TinyPic

asketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[

in
Über uns
19.08.2018 06:20
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Nick Ward had a fantastic game offensively and on the boards, scoring a season-high 24 points and matching his best performance with 10 rebounds in an attempt to make up for the loss of Mile Bridges in Michigan States 80-76 win over Oral Roberts on Saturday night.At the other end of the court, though, the freshman forward may have given up more points and rebounds than he had himself in the box score.When he got real tired, he couldnt guard anyone in the post, Spartans coach Tom Izzo said.The Spartans (5-4) played for the first time without Bridges, their leading scorer and rebounder, and missed him a lot. The standout freshman watched the game with a walking boot on his left foot, protecting a sprained ankle that will keep him out for at least a couple weeks.We can do this, said Ward, a reserve, who played a season-high 26 minutes. We have a bright future, but weve had a lot of injuries up front.The Golden Eagles (1-7) were very competitive in a game that included 13 lead changes and six ties. They led by as many as seven points in the first half and had some leads early in the second half.Kris Martin pulled them within two points with 20.8 seconds left with a four-point play, but couldnt get closer because Michigan State made two more free throws to seal the victory.You dont win championships in December, but that might be the best weve played, Oral Roberts guard Jalen Bradley said. We were OK against Baylor and Mississippi, too.BITS FROM BOX SCOREMichigan State freshman Cassius Winston, who came off the bench along with Ward, had a season-high 15 points and nine assists.I think Cassius Winston had his best game, Izzo said. Theres no other freshman that played very well.Eron Harris scored 14, but Izzo wasnt happy with him or any of his wings.Oral Roberts Emmanuel Nzekwesi had 21 points and 13 rebounds, Bradley scored 17, Martin had 16 points and Albert Owens added 15 points and eight rebounds. They helped their team bounce back from a 92-64 loss in suburban Detroit.Weve come a long way since Thursday night at Oakland, Golden Eagles coach Scott Sutton said. We were embarrassed.BIG PICTUREOral Roberts: The banged-up Golden Eagles, missing two starters due to injury, seem to be much better than their record indicates. When they get healthy, Sutton will have a talented and tough team to work with this season.Michigan State: Spartans coach Tom Izzo has wanted this team to get the ball inside more, and it has a good option inside with Ward without Bridges in the lineup. The 6-foot-8, 250-pound forward wants the ball in the post and he has skills to do something with it when teammates pass it to him.INJURY REPORTOral Roberts: Aaron Anderson, who hurt his knee in the third game, is close to returning. Hes probably a week away, Sutton said. Javan White, recovering from knee surgery, isnt expected back soon. Hes a ways away, Sutton said.Michigan State: Two seniors in the post, Gavin Schilling and Ben Carter, have been out all season because of knee injuries. Schilling might make it back at some point in the Big Ten season, but Carter likely wont be cleared to play for the Spartans after transferring from UNLV.UP NEXT:Oral Roberts: At Oklahoma on Wednesday, in its third road game in less than a week.Michigan State: Hosts Youngstown State on Tuesday, a game Izzo vowed him team would be ready for after challenging them during two or three practices on Sunday.If you think Im depressed, Im not, Izzo said. Im ticked off.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow AP College Football coverage at http://collegefootball.ap.org/ and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap NFL Jerseys China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. NFL Jerseys Supply . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.cheapjerseysbasketball.com/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. NFL Jerseys Outlet . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . JOHNS, N.Its funny what a difference a year can make. At the beginning of the 2012 season, Argo fans were wondering who was going to play linebacker for the Boatmen. The answer ended up being Brandon Isaac, a newcomer from Calgary, as was Robert McCune, who joined the team in late June. Marcus Ball was a rookie from the University of Memphis. Little did anyone know that this unit would develop to the point where it could lay claim to the title of the best linebacking corps in the CFL. Its debatable, but the discussion cant be held without including the Toronto trio. McCune is the man in the middle. Known around the league for his brute strength, the Mobile, Alabama native finished sixth in the league with 85 tackles. Hes dropped a few pounds from a year ago, which he says has made him a little quicker. There are a couple of other things that McCune says works well for him; his communication skills with Isaac in particular, as well as the fact hes lining up in the position that he loves for the same defensive coordinator he played for with the Stampeders. "When I was with Chris Jones (in Calgary), I moved around a lot and played defensive end. Now Ive just been playing middle linebacker so its been real good for me. I can focus in and play the position that I want to play." Isaac has taken a role as a vocal leader as well as someone who is constantly helping the newcomers with both schemes and techniques. He can constantly be seen on the sidelines during camp cheering his teammates on when practices are dragging or coaching up a teammate. He knows the loss of Jordan Youngers leadership leaves a void and feels he can be a player to help ease that loss. He wasnt as vocal a year ago as a newcomer because he didnt want to "step on anyones toes". This time around, the South Carolinian is much more comfortable assuming more of a leadership role. "I can step up a little more and be vocal and try to get the guys going," Isaac added. "They need someone to lean toward when things get hard and I want to give them a positive outlook and push them to do the right things." Jones sees that leadership potential in all three players on a daily basis, not only on the field, but in film sessions as well. "These guys are helping me bring the other people along so they know their assignments" Jones told TSN.ca. Theyre ahead of the game and I think thats the biiggest thing I can see this year is that theyre taking an active role in making sure that our new people know what to do.ddddddddddddquot; Marcus Ball saved his best game for the Eastern Final in Montreal, a game where he intercepted Anthony Calvillo twice, once late in the fourth quarter, helping the Argos advance to the Grey Cup final. Entering his second CFL season, hes more comfortable with his double blue teammates, citing McCunes strength and football knowledge as his biggest strengths, while singling out Isaacs obvious leadership skills and ability to get to the quarterback. His highest praise was reserved for Jones, whose defensive schemes are complex, but enjoyable to execute. "Its a lot of fun because he lets us fly around and make plays and, at the same time, he teaches the concepts of the game, not just I want you to go here, I want you to go there, he actually makes you understand what, when and why and thats the most important thing." What also helps this group excel is the pressure they put on one another. Isaac says they all want to be the one to make the tackle on every play. He also sums things up perfectly when he says what may be the mantra of the Argo linebackers. "Were tenacious, were vicious and we want to win". They won last year and theyre determined to do it again. Notes: Head Coach Scott Milanovich addressed the status of three injured players. C Jeff Keeping is "close", WR Darvin Adams "was seeing the doctor (Tuesday)" and OT Tony Washington "Im hoping is a week away. We just want to be careful with it and not reaggravate it"... Milanovich said he was particularly impressed with todays practice. "Perhaps the toughest day of camp is that third day. They start getting sore and tightening up and the tempo was good"... Today, the second session was dedicated to special teams, something Milanovich does every third day of camp. He jokingly called the session "The OShea Show", referring to special teams coordinator Mike OShea... Tuesdays practice was at Erindale Campus of the University in Toronto for the first time in several days. Wet weather forced them to move to two area high schools for the opening of camp as well as last weeks minicamp... Two OUA head coaches were watching from the sidelines, U of Ts Greg Gary and Michael Faulds, newly appointed to the job at Laurier. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen