Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eysthrowback.com/]Cheap Jersyes[/url]

in
Über uns
19.08.2018 06:20
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

STANFORD, Calif. -- David Shaw swears he understands. Shaw, the Cardinal head coach, knows theres a limit to how many times junior Christian McCaffrey can take the ball and be effective. The latest test comes Friday night, when the No. 7 Cardinal play at No. 10 Washington (9 p.m. ET, ESPN).He cant take every single rep and be able to survive a 13-, 14-game season, Shaw said. He cant. Even at that age, in the best shape of [his] life, and a phenomenal athlete, probably one of the best-conditioned athletes in the nation. Somebody else has to take some reps.Over the course of McCaffreys record-breaking 2015 season, the running back carried, caught or returned the football 424 times. Thats 30.3 times per game, way more than any other FBS player in the nation. It worked out pretty well for him. He broke the single-season all-purpose yards record (3,250) set by Barry Sanders in 1988. McCaffrey finished with 3,864 yards.When Shaw and offensive coordinator Mike Bloomgren stand on the sideline and look down at their call sheets, they seem to become every 10-year-old who ever ripped open a one-pound bag of M&Ms. How do you stop?It takes a concerted effort among the coaches, Bloomgren said. If we say, Who is the best for this [play]? It usually comes up being 5 (McCaffreys number). You have to be really careful. If we put 25 pounds on him, Id probably play him at guard. At the same time, we say it every time we watch a game. Hey, he played X number of plays. And its too many.Three games into his junior year, McCaffreys workload has ticked upward -- 32 times per game. He has 79 carries, 12 receptions, three kick returns and two punt returns for a total of 635 yards (211.7-yard average). The 91 carries and catches are 59.9 percent of Stanfords total this season. Thats 13 percentage points higher than the second-biggest ball hog in the FBS, Donnel Pumphrey of San Diego State.OK, its not fair to call McCaffrey a ball hog. He isnt calling plays. And in Shaws defense, sophomore running back Bryce Love missed the opener against Kansas State, and quarterback Ryan Burns played little before winning the starting job in August.We live in an age of specialization, with personnel groups shuttling on and off the field every down. Yet McCaffrey is as evergreen as the tree in the Stanford logo. How much is too much? What is the limit?The Stanford coaches dont think in numbers. Shaw mentioned 25 carries, give or take. He checks the halftime stats to see if McCaffrey has too many touches, or too few.The other thing thats hard? Bloomgren said. The kid doesnt want to be out of the game a single play. If he were asking, Can I get a break? that would make it so much easier for all of us. But hes the last one that wants to take a play off.McCaffrey dismisses the pitch count, too, although he said the USC game, when he had 31 carries, three catches and a kick return, has been the toughest to recover from.Sometimes youll have 30, 40 touches in the game, and youll feel better than if you had 22, he said. It depends on where you get hit and how you get hit.McCaffrey expected his workload to increase this season. He is playing more as a slot receiver, hoping to get one-on-one with some poor linebacker unable to match his rare combination of speed and strength. Shaw stressed the difference in McCaffrey between last season and this, the physical maturation of a 19-year-old who turned 20. But theres also a big difference in his preparation.McCaffrey assesses the condition of his body with the care of an NFL veteran, spending a total of three to four hours before and after practice to prepare for and recover from the workload. Foam rollers, stretches, Pilates, one minute in the hot pool, two in the cold, and back again for 30 minutes.Last year, I was doing stuff where I didnt know if that was necessarily the best thing for me to do, McCaffrey said. This year, OK, Im having a little bit of tightness in my adductor. I know I need to get my glutes back firing. I know my body a lot better. I can pinpoint and find exactly what I need to do.The result is a fresher back. He feels better on Monday than he did last season. He accepts that he isnt going to do much physical work on Monday. He understands that Love needs the reps.Last year, we would sit him out of practice on Mondays and he would pout, Bloomgren said. Body language. Now he understands its part of the process.As Burns matures, Shaw and Bloomgren hope the quarterback will be able to take more of the responsibility for the offense. Love has proven in the past two games that he is an effective counterpunch to McCaffrey. Until that really happens, however, Shaw said, the offensive burden is going to be on the offensive line and McCaffrey.Going into a game, I know that Im going to run a lot, McCaffrey said. I know Im going to have a lot of volume, and I know that Im going to get hit a lot, which is great. Sometimes we try to deliver some blows, too, try to break as many tackles as possible. We know its going to hurt the next day. Thats why we love the game. Cheap Air Jordan Australia For Sale .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap Air Jordan Australia 2019 . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.airjordancheapaustralia.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Clearance Air Jordan Australia Store ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Wholesale Air Jordan Australia Free Shipping . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Belgiums Julien Vermote took the leaders jersey in the Tour of Britain with victory in the second stage from Carlisle to Kendal.The Etixx Quick-Step rider proved too strong for Great Britain and Dimension Datas Steve Cummings in the final climb in the Lake District and edged a tight sprint for the finish line.Vermotes team-mate Daniel Martin, of Ireland, came in third, 58 seconds behind the leader.Britainss Ben Swift came in sixth, with the same time as Martin, while Mark Cavendish and Bradley Wiggins were 13 and 22 minutes behind respectively.ddddddddddddIn terms of the general classification, Vermote leads by just six seconds from Cummings ahead of the third stage in Cheshire. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen