Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Es

in
Über uns
20.08.2018 04:59
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3 in the Strasbourg International final. Cheap Jaylen Samuels Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too." In a match between two players appearing in their first final, the 20-year-old Puig was on top from the start as she broke the Spaniard in her first service game. She also broke twice in the second set, including in the final game. Puig dropped just nine points on serve all match, two of which were double-faults. "I woke up this morning and I felt it. I felt I was going to do something amazing," Puig said. "It was one of those feelings where you just know its going to happen, and I played some of the greatest tennis Ive ever played." Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn against 2010 finalist Sam Stosur. Soler-Espinosa faces Chanelle Scheepers at Roland Garros. Cheap Terrell Edmunds Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Wholesale Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.Madison, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez said Friday the search for the new Badgers football coach is still ongoing. Early Friday morning, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported that Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst would be the choice to take the vacancy created when Gary Andersen decided to leave for the Oregon State job earlier this week. Alvarez, who will coach the Badgers in the Outback Bowl against Auburn on Jan. 1, did not mention any names in a statement Friday. We are continuing the process of finding our new head football coach, said Alvarez. We have not offered the position to anyone. In accordance with University of Wisconssin hiring policies, the earliest we could make an offer to a candidate is Wednesday, Dec. Cheap Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey. 17. Any accepted offer would be contingent upon approval by the UW System Board of Regents. Chryst has compiled a 19-19 record in three seasons at Pittsburgh, which will play Houston in the Armed Forces Bowl on Jan. 2. The 49-year-old Madison native was a Wisconsin quarterback from 1986-88, a tight ends coach with the Badgers in 2002 and the offensive coordinator from 2005-11. Chryst has also worked as a tight ends coach with the San Diego Chargers from 1999-2001 and has served as an assistant at Oregon State, Illinois State and UW-Platteville. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen