Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseysthrowback.com/]Cheap Jers

in
Über uns
20.08.2018 15:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

More than a year after they first met for the UFC heavyweight championship, former champions Fabricio Werdum and Cain Velasquez have agreed to do it again in a non-title rematch on Dec. 30 at UFC 207.The card, headlined by Ronda Rouseys return against womens bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes, will take place on a Friday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.The loss for Velasquez (14-2) in their first meeting at UFC 188 in June 2015 was the most disappointing of his career. Werdum (21-6-1) dominated the bout in the high altitude of Mexico City, where he trained, to capture the UFC title via third-round submission.Brazils Werdum, 39, dropped the belt in his next bout, losing by first-round knockout to current champion Stipe Miocic in May.In an odd twist, both fighters enter UFC 207 fresh off victories over?Travis Browne. Werdum rebounded to claim a unanimous decision in their wild September bout just two months after Velasquez, 34, knocked Browne out in the first round at UFC 200.Velasquez, a two-time champion from Salinas, California, is looking to get one step closer to joining Randy Couture as the only men to win the UFC heavyweight championship three times.The winner is expected to become the No. 1 contender for Miocic, who made his first title defense in September at UFC 203 with a first-round TKO against Alistair Overeem. Ryne Sandberg Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Justin Grimm Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.authenticcubsteamproshop.com/cubs-jon-lester-jersey/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Kris Bryant Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Jason Heyward Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Test cricket is big-man cricket and West Indies cannot use their youth and inexperience as a crutch to deflect against poor performances, according to Marlon Samuels. Two days before the second Test against India at Sabina Park, Samuels said the young players will have to keep earning their places with their performances.Well, first and foremost, Im not going to be here to tell you that its a young team, Samuels said. For me to say that is like finding excuses for the team. Its a Test team, and Test cricket is big-man cricket, and the players should know that by now.They are here, playing Test cricket. So we all have to step up to the plate, and put up a very good challenge against the Indians. The Indians are a very good team, a very good unit, so what we want to try and build right now is a team spirit, and build a stronger unit in order [to move forward]. Yes, we have new players coming in, but they still have to deliver. At the end of the day, you have to do that to keep your job here.A string of impressive limited-overs performances won Samuels West Indies Cricketer of the Year award, but his Test form has been poor in recent months. Before scoring a half-century in the second innings of the first Test in Antigua, he had failed to pass 20 in his 10 Test innings.You make a half-century, its a milestone, he said. You have to cherish it, but at the end of the day I always want more. I havent been getting the runs that Im looking for in the Test arena, but Ive been making up in the shorter versions, so it augurs well that Im doing well for the team as well. Its just, I need tto start focusing more and putting in some big performances, so the team can benefit from my performances.ddddddddddddSamuels looked forward to another Test in front of his home crowd at Sabina Park, and said he wanted to show them what they have been seeing over the years - me coming out here, playing shots and just enjoying myself in the middle. But his main aim, he said, was to help West Indies bounce back from their innings defeat in Antigua.Its a great opportunity for me, he said. Not too many sportsmen get to play in front of their home crowd. Ive got the opportunity more than one time, so I cherish it, playing in front of a Jamaican crowd. As I said, its a great opportunity, not only for me, but for the team to make a turnaround and come here and play some positive cricket and put up, not just a challenge, but a fight.According to some media reports, Samuels has been considering Test-match retirement, and Jeffrey Dujon, the former West Indies wicketkeeper who is part of the TV commentary team for this series, had suggested on air that this might be his last Test series. Samuels did not reveal his plans, and said his only focus, for now, was to do well in this series.Jeffrey Dujon can say anything, Samuels said. But what I say is, Im here to focus on the Test series and put my best foot forward, and make a significant contribution, so that whatever I do, the team can benefit from it. So thats my ultimate goal and thats my focus at the moment. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen