Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seyssundaynfl.com/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.c

in
Über uns
22.08.2018 16:36
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

World No.1 Jason Day has vowed to use his spectacular late collapse at the World Golf Championships Bridgestone Invitational as motivation heading to the British Open.Day was on track for a fourth win of the year and eighth win in 20 starts when he led at Firestone Country Club with four holes to play, only to implode.His stumbles allowed a surging US Open champion Dustin Johnson his second win in as many starts, rocketing the American to world No.2.Johnson matched his Saturday four-under-66 with another to soar up to six-under-274 for the championship while Day, who held the lead for most of the final round dropped four shots in his final four holes to crash out.Day missed a four-foot par putt on the 15th before butchering the par five 16th with a double-bogey seven.His tee shot went way left and ended up behind dense trees, a punch shot under them ended up in the right rough and despite a ruling of a free drop after a spectator moved his ball behind a tree Day then punched his third into water.His fifth shot went long and two shots later his championship was effectively over.Needing to finish birdie-birdie to force a playoff Days effort from the fringe on the 17th came up short and then a wild drive on 18 ended any hopes of a miracle hole out.He finished with a two-over-72 to be tied third at three under with Jordan Spieth (67), Matt Kuchar (66) and Kevin Chappell (67).Scott Piercy (70) took second alone at five under.Im disappointed, but Ive got to try and focus on what I did great this week, move on, and try and get better for the British Open, Day said.I feel like my game is coming around nicely.Asked if he regretted his decision of going for the green with his water-bound punch shot Day insisted he believed it was the play but he just failed to execute it.I hit a good shot, I just didnt hit it hard enough, he said.Day had turned his last five 54-hole leads into victory but is now six of 13 all-time.Ironically it was a triple-bogey eight in the same hole, albeit in the third round, that scuppered Days hopes in the 2015 event.Adam Scott closed with a two-under-68 to finish at even par in a tie for 10th, his first top 10 since his WGC win in March.Matt Jones (69) was the next best Australian at two over while Marcus Fraser, Nathan Holman, Marc Leishman and Steven Bowditch finished well off the pace. Voetbalshirt Eden Hazard . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Shirt Rode Duivels Kevin De Bruyne . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.voetbalshirtbelgie.com/voetbalshirt-dries-mertens.html . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Shirt Youri Tielemans . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Voetbalshirt Ontwerpen Adidas . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. NEW YORK -- Johanna Kontas US Open challenge fell flat as she succumbed to a straight-sets defeat to 48th-ranked Anastasija Sevastova on Arthur Ashe Stadium.The Briton was out-of-sorts in a subdued performance on Sunday as the Latvian broke her seven times to seal a 6-4, 7-5 fourth-round win, in what was an error-strewn match for both players.Konta stopped short of admitting it in her postmatch press conference, but her second-round health scare -- when she dramatically collapsed in the 80 percent humidity at Flushing Meadows -- may have caught up with her as she ran out of steam.I think it was just managing my energy levels today and managing just what I had left in the tank and really maximizing that, she said.I felt I did that, and unfortunately it wasnt enough to play the kind of tennis I wanted to play. I honestly did a good job in managing what I did have, and I really gave my best.The 25-year-old, who made her breakthrough when she reached the same stage stage last year, had looked capable of going on a deep run here but had 34 unforced errors and won just 45 percent of her points on her first serve against?Sevastova.It was a remarkable contrast to her third-round performance against Swiss prodigy Belinda Bencic, when she lost just one point on her first serve.Im sure there is some remnants of it [her collapse], but its not the reason I lost today, added Konta. I think also whatt happened a few days ago, its an accumulation of things.ddddddddddddI have played a lot of tennis, and especially in this space of time.All in all it was a disappointing display from Konta against a woman who retired from tennis in 2013 for nearly two years due to a series of injuries.The shadow cast by the new roof on Ashe appeared to be playing havoc with both players, though, with 12 breaks of serve in the match overall.The British No. 1 made a dreadful start with Sevastova, now the first Latvian woman to make the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam since Larisa Savchenko in 1994, one point away from a 4-0 lead in the first set.Konta fought back to level at 3-3 but trailed for the rest of the match and never seemed to get going. She managed to save two match points in the second set but Sevastova eventually took her third chance to.seal victory in one hour, 42 minutes.I felt I did the best I could today. My opponent played I think an overall more solid match than I did, added Konta. I really am happy with how I was able to come back from that 3-0 down. I thought I did a good job getting myself back into the match. It wasnt easy.I didnt play the tennis level that I maybe would have liked to have played, but I competed the best I could. I left it all out there. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen