Image and video hosting by TinyPic

x Tuch Golden Knights Jersey[/url] .Y. -- Th

in
Über uns
22.08.2018 16:36
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ELVERSON, Pa. -- Stewart Hagestad rallied to win the U.S. Mid-Amateur title Thursday, overcoming a late four-hole deficit and beating Scott Harvey with a 15-foot birdie putt on the first extra hole.Hagestad, the 25-year-old former Southern California player from Newport Beach, California, won four of the final five holes of regulation -- all with birdies -- and finished off Harvey on the par-3 37th with a spot in the Masters at stake at Stonewall Links.Its an absolute dream come true, Hagestad said. This is something Ive dreamed about ever since I can remember, and its an honor and a privilege to represent Mid-amateurs around the country and to have won the championship.Hagestad was 5-down after 25 holes and 4-down after 31 in the event for players 25 and older.I had him right where I wanted him, Hagestad joked.Hagestad won the par-4 32nd and par-3 33rd, halved the par-4 34th with a bogey and won the par-3 35th and par-4 36th to tie it.Just keep chipping away at it, Hagestad said. I didnt want to go to sleep tonight knowing I left anything out there, or I wanted to leave everything I had out there. Just one hole at a time, one shot at a time. And I was hitting it pretty darn well I felt like for the last couple days, and if I could just see a couple putts go in the hole, I felt like I could get the ball rolling.The 38-year-old Harvey, from Greensboro, North Carolina, won the 2014 title. He missed a 15-foot birdie try on the 37th hole before Hagestad holed the winner from a foot closer.Im fine, Harvey said. I mean, Ive been here before and had some tough losses. Its one thing to completely give it away, and its another to get beat like that. He just made some incredible birdies coming in.Hagestad is planning a practice round at Augusta National with friends Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas. Thats probably one of the first phone calls Im going to make, Hagestad said.For the first time in USGA championship history, the stroke-play, co-host course was used in a 36-hole championship match. The first 18 holes were played on the par-70 North Course and the afternoon round was on the par-70 Old Course, the site off all of the other matches. Colin Miller Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. David Perron Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-clayton-stoner-golden-knights-jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Custom Adidas Golden Knights Jerseys . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Alex Tuch Golden Knights Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Amad Butt, the uncapped 21-year-old fast bowler, has been included in Pakistans 13-man squad for the one-off T20 against England, at Old Trafford, next week.The match will be Sarfraz Ahmeds first as T20 captain after he was named in April as Shahid Afridis replacement following the World T20 in India.Butt, who was part of the recent Pakistan A tour of England, has 12 wickets in six T20 matches. He played in the Pakistan team that knocked out England in the semi-final of the 2014 Under-19 World Cup in the UAE.The top-order batsman Khalid Latif is also included alongside left-arm pace bowler Sohail TTanvir.dddddddddddd Mohammad Irfran, who was a late addition to the one-day squad after Mohammad Hafeez was injured, is retained for the T20.From the one-day squad current playing in England, Sami Aslam, Yasir Shah, Umar Gul, Hasan Ali and ODI captain Azhar Ali are not included.Squad Sarfraz Ahmed (capt), Khalid Latif, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Sohail Tanvir, Amad Butt Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen