Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysbasketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
22.08.2018 16:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade got the ball in the corner, took a dribble to his left and stepped back for the dagger 3-pointer.He made a throat slashing gesture with his right hand after the ball swished through the net and started jumping around as the crowd roared.Wade scored 22 points in a triumphant Chicago debut, Jimmy Butler had 24 and the Bulls won their season opener, beating the Boston Celtics 105-99 on Thursday night.Wade hit the clinching 3 with 26.3 seconds left. Taj Gibson added 18 points and 10 rebounds, and the new-look Bulls got off to a winning start after missing the playoffs last season for the first time since 2008.To be able to make a shot like that and helps us get this win, its like the perfect storm, Wade said.Isaiah Thomas led Boston with 25 points. Avery Bradley had 16, and Jae Crowder 14 points, but the Celtics came up short after opening with a win over Brooklyn the previous night.We lost the game in a fashion we didnt want to lose, Crowder said. I feel like we got punked all night.The Bulls remade their roster in the offseason, jettisoning one hometown superstar and welcoming another when they traded Derrick Rose to New York and signed Wade to a two-year deal worth about $47 million in a move that stunned Miami.The three-time NBA champion and 12-time All-Star is off to a good start with the Bulls after 13 seasons with the Heat. Wade hit 4 of 6 3-pointers in this game after making just 7 of 44 all of last season.Rajon Rondo, signed by Chicago after a resurgent season with Sacramento, added nine assists. Butler had seven rebounds, and the Bulls pounded the Celtics on the glass 55-36.They showed a scrappiness and edge that was missing last season. They were unselfish, passing the ball around, and hit 11 of 25 3-pointers.I think everybodys having fun out there, Butler said.HANGING ONThe Bulls were leading 95-81 midway through the fourth quarter after newcomer Michael Carter-Williams buried a 3 and a floater and Butler hit a floater of his own.The Celtics scored 11 straight to get back into it, a driving layup by Thomas cutting it to 95-92.It was 101-99 when Bostons Jaylen Brown got called for a travel. Wade then nailed that 3 over Bradley to make it a five-point game with 26.3 seconds left, sealing the win for Chicago.Were learning each other, Wade said. Were learning what we have in those types of moments at the end of ballgames and those types of moments.TEMPERS FLAREButler had some heated words with college teammate Crowder late in the first half.Crowder rebounded a miss by Wade -- another Marquette product -- and charged into Butler, leading to a heated exchange.Rondo also got into it with Isaiah Thomas, and all four players got called for technicals.Jaes my guy, Butler said. Its the heat of the moment. Thats whats supposed to happen.TIP-INSCeltics: Boston coach Brad Stevens said Rondo made a good impression on him during their time together in Boston. I thought he was very bright obviously, he understood the game, he can make passes in small areas that I have never seen before, Stevens said. And I tried to coach him like I would coach anybody else. The only thing I would say that you have to be yourself so I coached him like I would coach anybody else.Rondo was working his way back from a torn ACL in his right knee and played in 30 games during Stevens first season -- 2013-14. He started 22 games the following year for Boston before being dealt to Dallas.Bulls: The Bulls signed former Celtics first-round draft pick R.J. Hunter. The guard from Georgia State was let go by Boston this week in what Stevens called a numbers crunch. We had more than 15 NBA players so it was just a matter of time who he was going to get picked up by, Stevens said. I think the way that he plays fits with how they like to play.UP NEXTCeltics: At Charlotte on Saturday.Bulls: Host Indiana on Saturday. Nike Mens Air Force One High Supreme SP Black/White 698696-010 .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Mens Undercover x Nike React Element 87 Collection Black/White AQ1813-001 .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.nikeshoesclearanceoutlet.com/men-s-off-white-x-nike-presto-white-black-cone-aa3830-100.html . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka Black . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Nike Fingertrap Max Camo For Sale . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. HOUSTON -- J.J. Watt has re-injured his back, according to a person familiar with his condition, and the Houston Texans expect the star defensive end to be sidelined until at least December, and possibly the entire season.The person spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the team hasnt confirmed the injury.Watt missed training camp and Houstons four preseason games after surgery in July to repair a herniated disk in his back. He started each of the teams three regular-season games and got hurt again Thursday against the Patriots.Its unclear if the injury will require surgery, but the person familiar with his condition told the AP he could be placed on injured reserve as early as Wednesday.Watt, who has won Defensive Player of the Year for the past two seasons, didnt practice on Monday, but coach Bill OBrien said he was just getting a day off.Its a major blow for Houston, which selected Watt with the 11th overall pick in the 2011 draft. Watt has played 83 consecutive games for the Texans despite various injuries, including torn core muscles and a broken hand last season.This was a tough offseason for Watt, who had surgery in January tto repair five torn core muscles before going under the knife again in July to repair his back.dddddddddddd. There was a time after his surgery in January where he wondered about his future in the NFL.After the first surgery there were some days there where I really questioned whether or not Id ever be able to play again, he said earlier this month. Just some of the stuff we were dealing with from a rehab standpoint, just the way that the recovery was going early on ... there was a very low point there and it was tough.Watt, who led the NFL with 17 1/2 sacks last season, has 1 1/2 sacks this season to give him 76 for his career .The 27-year-old is a three-time Defensive Player of the Year and a four-time Pro Bowler. Hes been a force since entering the league not only because of his pass-rushing prowess, but also because of his uncanny ability to swat down passes. He has 45 passes defended in his six-year career . He has forced 15 fumbles and recovered 13.NFL.com first reported the news.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen