Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[/

in
Über uns
24.08.2018 16:25
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- On a weekend when one of their all-time great quarterbacks will be celebrated and their current quarterback is expected to be a spectator, the Green Bay Packers are likely to play the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game with two undrafted, rookie, free-agent quarterbacks: Joe Callahan and Marquise Williams.Unless, of course, Brett Favre wants to take off his new gold jacket and don his now-retired, green-and-gold No. 4 for one more night.Brett Hundley, the Packers No. 2 quarterback, sat out his second straight practice Thursday night with an ankle injury, putting his status for Sundays game in doubt. And although Packers coach Mike McCarthy has not officially said whether two-time NFL MVP?Aaron Rodgers?will sit out Sundays game against the Indianapolis Colts, Rodgers was given the night off from practice Thursday, a telltale sign that he will not play.Last year, the Minnesota Vikings Teddy Bridgewater and the Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger did not play in the Hall of Fame Game, and Rodgers didnt sound like he was expecting to play when he spoke with reporters earlier in the week.If Im not playing -- and I havent played a ton in the preseason the last couple years -- Im on the headset, Im listening to the plays, Im helping [Hundley] out, and Ill be there for Joe and Marquise as well, Rodgers said. I stay dialed into the game.Ill enjoy some laughs when the defense is out there, but Ill be watching the game, for sure. When the guys from my room are out there playing, Im going to be involved in what theyre doing and talking to them when theyre coming off the side and making sure that theyre seeing the right things and feeling good about the progressions.If Rodgers sits out and Hundley cant go, Callahan would probably start, because he has worked as the No. 3 quarterback since signing with the Packers after the draft. Williams would then relieve him, having not joined the team until three weeks after Callahan in May.I think you have to be ready for the alternative, McCarthy said before practice. The two young quarterback were going to play a lot anyway going into it, and the game plan for offense will reflect that.Thats the way it goes.Callahan, who is 6-foot-1, 216 pounds, had a record-setting career at Division III Wesley College, a liberal arts school in Dover, Delaware. As a senior last season, he threw for 5,063 yards and 55 touchdowns en route to the Gagliardi Trophy, awarded to the best player in Division III. The Packers were the lone team to show interest in him before the draft.Im going to prepare for as many plays as they give me and make sure that I prepare as much as possible, Callahan said before Thursdays practice.Williams, a 6-foot-2, 220-pound quarterback, left North Carolina after having set more than 20 school records, including career rushing yards (2,458) and touchdowns (35) by a quarterback.Marquise has really picked up, and Joes done a very good job of improving, McCarthy said.Colts coach Chuck Pagano said Monday that he plans to play quarterback Andrew Luck and the rest of his healthy players, though Pagano hasnt said how long his starters will play. McCarthy said throughout the offseason that Hundley would get extended work during the Packers five preseason games, having been promoted after serving as the Packers No. 3 quarterback as a rookie last season behind Rodgers and Scott Tolzien, who now backs up Luck with the Colts.Hundley, a fifth-round pick from UCLA last year, was magnificent in preseason last summer, completing 45 of 65 passes for 630 yards with an NFL-best seven touchdown passes and a passer rating of 129.7, the second highest in the 2015 preseason.McCarthy said before practice that he and his staff would have their playing-time meeting Friday morning after getting the medical report from head athletic trainer Bryan Engel and team physician Dr. Pat McKenzie. But it looks as if itll be the Callahan and Williams Show on ESPN on Sunday night.First time, on national TV, so this will be pretty cool, Callahan said. Its exciting. I cant wait.Meanwhile, Packers running back Eddie Lacy, who dropped out of practice Wednesday night with an ankle injury, watched practice Thursday night. He appears unlikely to play as well. Cheap Nike Air Presto Womens . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Air Max 270 Womens Coral . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. http://www.cheapairmax270.us.com/cheap-nike-air-huarache.html . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Vapormax 97 Womens Cream . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Cheap Nike Air Presto Mens . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. The eight Associate countries with T20I status are set to take part in a round-robin tournament planned for the start of the new year, multiple sources have told ESPNcricinfo.Although a 2018 World T20 is yet to be confirmed by the ICC, a source said that this tournament is being viewed as a strong signal that the 2018 World T20 will be approved. The tournament would also be separate from a possible World T20 Qualifier involving other Associates advancing out of their regional tournaments that could be held later in 2017 or early 2018 pending ICC approval of a World T20 in 2018.In addition to the top six Associates with dual ODI and T20I status - Ireland, Afghanistan, Scotland, Hong Kong, UAE, Papua New Guinea - the two other participating countries are Netherlands and Oman, who eeach secured T20I status by qualifying for the 2016 World T20 in India.dddddddddddd. The tournament is tentatively scheduled for January 6 to 20 at the ICC Academy in Dubai.According to one source, both Bangladesh and Zimbabwe have also been invited, but their participation is not confirmed. For Afghanistan, Scotland, Netherlands, and Oman, this would be their first T20Is since the 2016 World T20 in March. Ireland hosted Hong Kong for a T20I series in September. For UAE, these would be their first T20Is since reaching the main draw of the Asia Cup in February, while PNGs last T20Is came in February when they lost a series 1-2 to Ireland in Townsville. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen