Image and video hosting by TinyPic

28 from the field, 4 of 6 from distance.The

in
Über uns
13.04.2018 13:14
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Essendon top-up AFL players James Kelly and Matt Dea have been rewarded with new contracts after their efforts in a difficult season.Kelly and Dea, both delisted free agents, have agreed to one and two-year deals respectively, the club announced on Friday.The duo were among 10 top-up players signed to one-year deals ahead of the 2016 season as the Bombers attempted to cover the absence of players serving anti-doping bans.John Worsfolds depleted side managed just three wins and finished on the bottom of the ladder, but the pair seized their AFL lifelines.Kelly, a triple premiership player with Geelong, finished equal second in the Bombers best and fairest after being coaxed out of retirement.Its been a real privilege for me to be part of this footy club, Kelly said.I have really enjoyed my football under Woosha and was always hopeful for the chance to go around again next season.I am really looking forward to watching the development of the younger players on our list as we strive for future success.Kelly, 32, now has a chance to pass the 300-game milestone.He played 273 games with the Cats before he reluctantly retired at the end of the 2015 season and added another 20 with Essendon this year.Dea, 25, was cut by Richmond after 31 games in five years, but played in a career-high 21 matches this season.He finished ninth in the best and fairest count and won the most courageous player award.The boys have been fantastic and the coaches have been really supportive since the day I arrived, Dea said.This season was a massive opportunity for me to develop my game and Im really honoured to have the chance to continue my career in the red and black. Andre Burakovsky Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Jakub Vrana Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. http://www.authenticcapitalsshopnhl.com/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Dennis Maruk Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Tom Wilson Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. RICHMOND, Va. -- JeQuan Lewis scored 20 points and Virginia Commonwealth snapped Middle Tennessee States eight-game winning streak 80-77 on Saturday night.Mo Allie-Cox had 15 points for the Rams (8-3) and Samir Doughty added 14 off the bench. VCU shot 65 percent (15 of 23) in the second half to offset going 11 of 18 from the line, which gave the Blue Raiders a chance until Giddy Potts last-second 3-pointer was off the mark.Potts led Middle Tennessee (10-2) with 25 points, going 7 of 11 from the field, 5 of 7 behind thhe arc.dddddddddddd JaCorey Williams had 17 points and a career-high 14 rebounds for his third straight double-double, and Reggie Upshaw had 15 points.The Blue Raiders also struggled from the line in the second half, going 6 of 13 while they were 15 of 28 from the field, 4 of 6 from distance.There were 12 lead changes and five ties, the last one at 61 on a layup by Williams with 6:33 to go. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen