Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapjerseysbasketball.com/]Cheap Ba

in
Über uns
25.08.2018 15:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Diego Costas injury-time equaliser denied Manchester United victory at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. A stunning Jesse Lingard strike looked to have won Louis van Gaals side all three points but - after a flurry of chances at either end - a climatic finish saw Costa snatch a point for the hosts. Here, we take a look at the major talking points from the game - and what the result means for both sides... Uniteds top-four hopes dented Louis van Gaal and Ryan Giggs show their frustration at Chelseas leveller It is unbelievable that we dont reward ourselves, said a frustrated Louis van Gaal after watching his side pegged back in the final moments against Chelsea.Victory would have moved United to within four points of the Champions League qualifying spots but instead Van Gaal was left blasting his sides wastefulness in attack and lack of composure in defence after Costas late leveller.United had 17 shots on goal and really should have added to Lingards superb opener. But instead, they are facing a six-point gap to fourth-placed Manchester City and a surely insurmountable 12-point deficit on leaders Leicester.When you are playing well and not making the gap [on the top four] smaller, its frustrating, said Van Gaal.Terry denied penalty - and contract talks John Terry celebrates with Costa On his first return to Stamford Bridge since announcing he may be leaving the club this summer, John Terry was given a heros welcome by the Chelsea fans. They would have lifted the roof off had his first-half strike flashed into the net, rather than cannoned off Daley Blinds arm.In the end, United escaped without a penalty awarded against them and Terry was denied his moment. Chelsea fans paid tribute to skipper John Terry After the game, Terry revealed he has no communication with the club at the moment but, typically, remains focused on the teams performances on the field. Chelseas reluctance to open negotiations with their soon-to-be-out-of-contract skipper has left Graeme Souness bemused.I cannot believe John Terry wont be there next year, said the Sky Sports pundit. I cant think of one reason why they wouldnt want him here. If its solely down to football reasons he has to be here. It would be a mistake at every level if you get rid of John Terry. John Terry says there has been no recent dialogue with Chelsea about a new deal but he still hopes to stay Costa does it again for HiddinkDiego Costas transformation under Guus Hiddink has been quite remarkable. The Spain strikers injury-time equaliser against Manchester United was his sixth goal in his last seven Premier League games. Hed managed just three in his previous 14 this season.No doubt the simultaneous return to form of Cesc Fabregas has helped. The international team-mates combined for Costas goal on Sunday, just as they had for the strikers goal against Everton in the previous home game. Fabregas back on form Cesc Fabregas made more passes than any other player (65) with an 87.7 per cent passing accuracy. However, much like Chelseas unbeaten run under Hiddink - which has now stretched to 11 games - its winning that counts. The Dutchman is still to oversee a home win in his second stint in charge and the Blues remain in the bottom half, after recording a fourth home draw in a row for the first time in Premier League history.Both keepers impress David de Gea and his opposite number Thibaut Courtois impressed on Sunday For all of the problems Chelsea and Manchester United face, they can at least rely on their world-class goalkeepers.Thibaut Courtois was forced into six saves during the match, including a stunner to deny Anthony Martial and a couple of impressive stops from Rooney and Lingard efforts.At the other end, David de Gea parried powerful efforts from Branislav Ivanovic and Cesc Fabregas before stopping Costas near-post effort at the death.We saw some fantastic saves today, said Sky Sports Alan Smith. Courtois pulled off a stunner in the first-half, while De Gea knows hes one of the best and his reactions are second to none.Zouma injury opens a spot for Cahill Kurt Zouma is treated after injuring his knee A nasty-looking injury to Kurt Zouma marred an entertaining game. Only Cesar Azpilicueta and Willian have started more games for Chelsea in the Premier League this season, but the France international seems set for a significant spell out after landing awkwardly on his right leg.[On Monday] we will know more, Hiddink said after the game. But if you have this injury then its bad. Lets see. Its a hyper extension and thats always bad. I had the same problem once and it hurts a lot. We will see tomorrow. Gus Hiddink says the injury suffered by Kurt Zouma does not look good Zoumas absence may hand Gary Cahill an opportunity, though. The England international was awarded a four-year contract in December but has only started one Premier League game since Hiddink took charge.He had only been on the field for two minutes when Lingard scored for United - with England boss Roy Hodgson watching on - but is now likely to be presented with a run of games in which to convince his managers for both club and country that he still has plenty to offer. Also See: WATCH: Did Depay cost United? WATCH: LVGs rant at reporter Cheap Nike Dunk Shoes Authentic . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Cheap Nike Dunk Shoes China . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. http://www.cheapnikedunk.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Discount Nike Dunk Shoes Store . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Nike Dunk Shoes China . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Former cruiserweight world titleholder Marco Hucks fight with Ovill McKenzie, scheduled for Saturday at the Festhalle Arena in Frankfurt, Germany, was canceled Tuesday when McKenzie withdrew, claiming illness.Huck (39-3-1, 27 KOs), 31, of Germany, was seeking his second win in a row since Polands Krzysztof Glowacki scored a major upset 13 months ago in Newark, New Jersey, by rallying for an 11th-round knockout to take the title. Huck entered the fight tied with Englands Johnny Nelson for the most title defenses (13) in division history.Huck rebounded in February to stop rival Ola Afolabi in the 10th round of their fourth battle, and McKenzie was on deck as Huck tries to earn another major title opportunity.He is obviously terrified of me, Huck said of McKenzies withdrawal from the bout.McKenzie (25-12-1, 13 KOs), 36, a Jamaica native based in England, is unbeaten in five fights in a row since 2013 and coming off perhaps the finest performance of his career when he traveled to Argentina 11 months ago to challenge then-world titleholder Victor Emilio Ramirez and fought him to a draw many thought McKenzie won.ddddddddddddThe former British and Commonwealth champion was disappointed to have to pull out of the fight with Huck.Naturally, I am absolutely gutted that I have been forced to pull out, said McKenzie, who was going to challenge for Hucks minor belt. I had been training harder than ever and was in the shape of my life, but unfortunately these things happen in boxing. I was ready to give the performance of my career and cause a real upset against a great champion. I strongly believe that I would have beaten Huck.I am sorry to all of my fans who booked tickets, flights and hotels to watch me fight. Medical advice from health professionals cannot be ignored and I believe that we have made the correct decision to withdraw. I hope the fight can be rescheduled. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen